Disney cruise shows - help!

bahama97

Mouseketeer
We took a Disney cruise in May of 2003 & I'm just getting around to finishing up the scrapbook for it. I'm doing one page of the shows. Does anyone know what the show is called where Capt Hook is trying to steal the map & I think the other characters are castaways? It was a short show - maybe 30 minutes.

Also, what is the full name of the Hercules show? It seems to me it was more than just "Hercules".

Thanks for any help! :)

Not sure about the Captain Hook thing - maybe something has changed because I can't remember that. Hercules is called something like "Hercules the Muse-ical"... somebody else will know exactly what it is.

I am sure some one will correct me if I am wrong, but I think the Capt Hook show is called Island Magic - or something similar.

Captain Hook was Island Magic, and it was performed in the Buena Vista Theater.

Tony

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter