Disney Cruise Line Adventure Game

90 entries!!! I can't believe that the game goes until Sept 30th!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Bonniec said:
How do you get the last upgrade? It says to be added on Facebook?

The Family Fun Pack? That's what I have left too. I think we'll all get it on the same day - that's what happened with Bon Voyage.

No idea about FaceBook. I am not on FB with no plans to join.......

108 entries and DH & I both got the last cargo today!

95 entries and the last cargo prize. (phew) Longest... Sweepstakes... Ever.

My kids told me about it this summer and I let them take turns every other day. I've only got 40 entries so far. But it only takes one to win :woohoo:

Has anyone only gotten 2 spins on a villan instead of 3? Just happened to me with Captain Hook. I got 2 chests and then I had to choose my 3rd villan

Ptwolfman said:
Has anyone only gotten 2 spins on a villan instead of 3? Just happened to me with Captain Hook. I got 2 chests and then I had to choose my 3rd villan

It's happened a couple of times to me usaly only when you land on the space that let's you pick a chest and sometimes if you take the longest route you pick up more treasure.

Sent from my phone using DISBoards

I assume you're talking about the mobile version. Are you sure you got two chests? If you get a Mickey head on either of your first two spins against any villain, you lose one spin. If it comes on your third spin, it doesn't affect anything. It has been this way through all the games.

tmshpkns said:
I assume you're talking about the mobile version. Are you sure you got two chests? If you get a Mickey head on either of your first two spins against any villain, you lose one spin. If it comes on your third spin, it doesn't affect anything. It has been this way through all the games.

That must have been what happened. I always play mobile so I didn't know about losing a spin. Thank you for the clarification

I probably shoudln't mention this, lol, but playing both versions I've noticed something. The computer version is a lot easier to get your upgrades. But the computer version is much easier to get your 500 points for your second entry,

So once you complete your upgrades you might want to sswitch to mobile.

Bonniec said:
I probably shoudln't mention this, lol, but playing both versions I've noticed something. The computer version is a lot easier to get your upgrades. But the computer version is much easier to get your 500 points for your second entry,

So once you complete your upgrades you might want to sswitch to mobile.

I had my first 27 upgrades on the mobile version within the first week. There has been only 1 time I did not earn the bonus entry (145 entries so far). If you are concerned about getting the most entries possible then you should only play the mobile version.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter