Disney Cruise Line Adventure Game

I too constantly play this game since the first. Have any Disboard members won in the past?

42 entries... I also noticed that it's much easier to get bonus entries if using the mobile version. I started with this one once I got all items.

I still have two upgraded cargo missing but I think these have not come out, right? Bon Voyage Stateroom Celebration and Family Fun pack.

BTW, when is this one supposed to end?

ludari said:
I too constantly play this game since the first. Have any Disboard members won in the past?

Yes, someone did!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

su_A_ve said:
42 entries... I also noticed that it's much easier to get bonus entries if using the mobile version. I started with this one once I got all items.

I still have two upgraded cargo missing but I think these have not come out, right? Bon Voyage Stateroom Celebration and Family Fun pack.

BTW, when is this one supposed to end?

I have the same 2 upgraded cargo missing. Hmmm....

I've also never played on the computer; only the mobile site.

It ends Sept 30th.

Something like 64 Entries so far - play every morning since the day it started and I have only not gotten the bonus entry once - I do play on my I-pad so it is the mobile version maybe that is why I get the bonus entry everyday. I did play on the computer once and I didn't like it - took too long. My mom and I both play and we have figured out that basically everyone gets the same upgrades on the same day (at least on the mobile version). Right now we are both waiting for the same two remaining upgrades.

72!

I play it religiously! One of the choices is on my DD10's birthday so if I win that will be her birthday present!

You can see a summary every time you play.

I'm playing the computer version, I haven't seen anything that tells me how many entries I have. Just how many upgrades and cargo I have collected each game. I can also see them at the bottom of the screen to see that I need two more cargo.

I'm playing the computer version, I haven't seen anything that tells me how many entries I have. Just how many upgrades and cargo I have collected each game. I can also see them at the bottom of the screen to see that I need two more cargo.

I looked this morning and can't find anything telling me how many entries, either. :confused3 I'd love to know.

I can't remember exactly what the tab says, but it's on the bottom left of the screen. Something like check game stats.

Failing that, play a round on your smartphone and at the end it gives you the option to view game stats.

No smartphone, tablet or apple here!

Guess it will be a mystery as to how many entries I have.

I can't remember exactly what the tab says, but it's on the bottom left of the screen. Something like check game stats.

Failing that, play a round on your smartphone and at the end it gives you the option to view game stats.

Hmmm, I think I checked everything out this morning. Lower left screen - there's the "rules"; "legal"; "game play"; and "prizes" links that, when clicked, gives you a new screen with the legaleze, or how to play or descriptions on what you can win. But I didn't see anything with "game stats". Is that only on the mobile version? If so, well, I only have a stupidphone :lmao: so I guess I won't be finding out exactly how many entries I have. Oh, well. Thanks for the info, though!

No smartphone, tablet or apple here!

Guess it will be a mystery as to how many entries I have.

I'm right there with ya! How many entries? :confused3 A lot so far! :rotfl:

You can play the mobile version on your computer by going to

http://www.disneycruiseadventure.com/mobile

I can't seem to play that way.

I picked a villian to play against and was told to touch to spin and then I click it and nothing happens. I kept clicking and then eventually got 200 points. Takes a bit of clicking to get a spin, nothing actually happens on my screen. Eventually a window appears with a prize or that the villian won.

The mobile version is way faster even with the extra clicking to get it to work. I might actually enter more often now. I'm way behind everyone as I've only got 23 entries.

I have the same 2 upgraded cargo missing. Hmmm....

I've also never played on the computer; only the mobile site.

It ends Sept 30th.

I just played for the first time (had never heard of the game before)! So glad I found this site. Anyway, one of the upgrades I found was the bon voyage package, so it is out there.

aaklang said:
I just played for the first time (had never heard of the game before)! So glad I found this site. Anyway, one of the upgrades I found was the bon voyage package, so it is out there.

There are 2 Bon Voyage upgrades - the package & the stateroom celebration. I got the package early on in the game. Actually just got the Bon Voyage stateroom celebration today - only one more thing to get.

Can anyone tell me about the FaceBook tie in to this game with additional upgrades? I don't do FB.

68 entries 8)

There are 2 Bon Voyage upgrades - the package & the stateroom celebration. I got the package early on in the game. Actually just got the Bon Voyage stateroom celebration today - only one more thing to get.

Can anyone tell me about the FaceBook tie in to this game with additional upgrades? I don't do FB.

68 entries 8)

I also got the stateroom celebration today!

84 entries! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter