Disney Cruise Brides!!! Part Deux!!

I am now officially a DFTW DCL bride! We are getting married on Castaway Cay on the 1/27/14 sailing of the Magic. :) We have booked Vicki and David Arndt as our photographers and they are travelling with us. (This was super important to us!) Now all we have to do is go through the planning packet and find a dress!

I am now officially a DFTW DCL bride! We are getting married on Castaway Cay on the 1/27/14 sailing of the Magic. :) We have booked Vicki and David Arndt as our photographers and they are travelling with us. (This was super important to us!) Now all we have to do is go through the planning packet and find a dress!

Congrats and welcome!

Happy planning

Jodi

Congratulations! I am so happy for you :)

Congrats! At least you don't have to wait long!! Which ship? Was it expensive to have the them come on board with you?

Congrats! At least you don't have to wait long!! Which ship? Was it expensive to have the them come on board with you?

Yes but now I have two months to find a dress. I leave for WDW on January 14th so have almost no time at all. I am terrified!

We worked out that with the package they offer and the extra hours we have with them, it is around $400 more to bring them with us than to use the ship's photographers. It helped that we had already paid for part of their package by already having an engagement session with them!

Yes but now I have two months to find a dress. I leave for WDW on January 14th so have almost no time at all. I am terrified! We worked out that with the package they offer and the extra hours we have with them, it is around $400 more to bring them with us than to use the ship's photographers. It helped that we had already paid for part of their package by already having an engagement session with them!

We leave for WDW on Jan 15 and arrive on the 16!! Will you be at WDW before your cruise??

Jodi

We are doing WDW Jan 14-18, get on the Fantasy from 18-25, WDW 25-27 and get on the Magic 27-31. My parents were already joining us between cruises. :)

We are doing WDW Jan 14-18, get on the Fantasy from 18-25, WDW 25-27 and get on the Magic 27-31. My parents were already joining us between cruises. :)

Sweet that sounds like an awesome time! We are doing WDW from Jan 16-19, get on the Dream for our wedding Jan 19-23 and then WDW from Jan 23-Feb 6! Where are you staying

I am jealous of both of you. I have to wait until Dec 15 2014 to get on my very first cruise for my wedding on the Dream and then Dec 20-27 on the Fantasy for our honeymoon.

Sweet that sounds like an awesome time! We are doing WDW from Jan 16-19, get on the Dream for our wedding Jan 19-23 and then WDW from Jan 23-Feb 6! Where are you staying
Animal kingdom, Boardwalk & Old Key West. The joys of owning DVC! The Dream is a beautiful ship! Who is doing your phototography?

I am jealous of both of you. I have to wait until Dec 15 2014 to get on my very first cruise for my wedding on the Dream and then Dec 20-27 on the Fantasy for our honeymoon.

But Christmas on the ship will be amazing! I wish we could afford a Christmas cruise.

Animal kingdom, Boardwalk & Old Key West. The joys of owning DVC! The Dream is a beautiful ship! Who is doing your phototography?

I hear you about DVC!! We are doing Bay Lake Tower before and Beach Club after. I haven't been on the Dream yet but the pictures are beautiful! We are using Tanya Downs from Downs Photography! She was recommended by my TA! She's a sweetheart so looking forward to working with her :)

Congrulations on your wedding Castaway is so beautiful! :goodvibes

Hello ladies, I will be getting married on the fantasy in about a year and I will have a few questions. What extras can I do to personalize my wedding? It will be an onboard ceremony and I have gone through the packet to see my choices but I still want to add a few additional touches. We want to do some kind of welcome gift for our guests, and we are going to bring our own cake topper. Does anyone have any additional suggestions on how to make it MY wedding? Thank you!

Yes but now I have two months to find a dress. I leave for WDW on January 14th so have almost no time at all. I am terrified! We worked out that with the package they offer and the extra hours we have with them, it is around $400 more to bring them with us than to use the ship's photographers. It helped that we had already paid for part of their package by already having an engagement session with them!

It'll be fantastic!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter