Disney Cruise Brides!!! Part Deux!!

I'm getting excited because in 2 months from today, I'll be in Miami!! I can't wait till our wedding cruise! Hopefully we will get our wedding date and location in about 2 weeks. Absolutely no idea where the ceremony will be held since they're re-doing the Magic. I'm hoping an amazing spot opens up. ;)

Cinderella ; congrats! My cruise is about two weeks after yours. We are definitely bummed over deck 7...just got word that they will be putting generators there....what a waste!! So like you our plans are all up in the air! But yes, so excited. Our gift bags were completed last week. Keep us posted as you learn more.

Cinderella ; congrats! My cruise is about two weeks after yours. We are definitely bummed over deck 7...just got word that they will be putting generators there....what a waste!! So like you our plans are all up in the air! But yes, so excited. Our gift bags were completed last week. Keep us posted as you learn more.

Deck 7 weddings always look so amazing in pix--it's really too bad. But if I know Disney, I bet they'll figure out an even more beautiful space!

Congrats!! Generators? Boo! How boring!! :( I'm so bad about wedding planning, I haven't even started my gift bags yet. I'm not sure what to do in the gift bags haha. ;) I don't feel like there is much planning to do with the DCL weddings so I ended up putting everything off till right now. I finally turned my packet in! yay! ;)

Jodi,

It costs $75 to do your makeup. Plus there is an 18% tip automatically added in ($13.50). It was worth it to me that day. Ordinarily I would do my own makeup.

Linda

Linda,

Thanks so much :)! I know what you mean, it's a special day and I would rather have someone else do it for me!!

Jodi

Recent DCL brides-does anyone know how much the deposit is for the wedding package? And is the full amount due on the cruise pif date? Thanks in advance :)

Recent DCL brides-does anyone know how much the deposit is for the wedding package? And is the full amount due on the cruise pif date? Thanks in advance :)

When we booked our wedding package I think it was 20%. We put down the deposit in April of this year and our wedding was in August. I don't really remember since we were hitting our paid in full date and we paid it all at once.

Beth

Yes you are correct! It's 20% the price of the wedding package and your cruise then you just have to pay it in full by the date given. I think we booked ours in February of this year for January 2014 and our pif date is in November but we've had it paid off for awhile now

I hope this helps

Also, I went through a travel agent and booked it all at once. The wedding package plus our stateroom and we only had one deposit to pay!

Let me know if you have any more questions

Jodi

Also, I went through a travel agent and booked it all at once. The wedding package plus our stateroom and we only had one deposit to pay!

Let me know if you have any more questions

Jodi

now, if i rebook on board, which is a 10% deposit, will i still have to pay a 20% deposit for the wedding package, or just 10%? And can I book the cruise onboard and add the wedding package later on?

now, if i rebook on board, which is a 10% deposit, will i still have to pay a 20% deposit for the wedding package, or just 10%? And can I book the cruise onboard and add the wedding package later on?

We used the on board booking for our cruise and wedding. We were only required to pay 10% of the wedding fee, since the fee is added to the overall cruise price. The same paid in full date applies to the cruise and wedding package as far as refunds. We booked the cruise 2 years out and the wedding package just 5 months prior to the sail date. We got engaged after the cruise was already booked, so adding it to the trip seemed to make the most sense for us. :)

Beth

We used the on board booking for our cruise and wedding. We were only required to pay 10% of the wedding fee, since the fee is added to the overall cruise price. The same paid in full date applies to the cruise and wedding package as far as refunds. We booked the cruise 2 years out and the wedding package just 5 months prior to the sail date. We got engaged after the cruise was already booked, so adding it to the trip seemed to make the most sense for us. :) Beth

Whoa. Wait. So did u get 10% off the wedding package as well for booking on board???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter