• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Crossy Road App is Live!

I just wanted to let you guys know that buying Hamm is well worth the $4.99. You get the red 5c coins while playing and you also get the 2x daily gift that awards at least 200 coins, and I've got one for 400.

I just wanted to let you guys know that buying Hamm is well worth the $4.99. You get the red 5c coins while playing and you also get the 2x daily gift that awards at least 200 coins, and I've got one for 400.

Don't forget it doubles any ads you watch. So you get 40 coins per add instead of 20.

I've gotten one for 500 once and I don't even have Hamm. Was the second time I got one for over 400

I've gotten one for 500 once and I don't even have Hamm. Was the second time I got one for over 400

This is not meant to be read as a "mines bigger than yours" type of thing, but I got one for 1000. It was after I bought Hamm though. I wonder if it doubles some of the free gifts?

This is not meant to be read as a "mines bigger than yours" type of thing, but I got one for 1000. It was after I bought Hamm though. I wonder if it doubles some of the free gifts?
I knew what you meant. I'm only a little jealous because I want to unlock characters! :P I've been trying to see what makes bigger gifts but my only reasoning so far is if you break you highest score on a map, or by not playing

There was an update today adding jungle book and some other secret characters in other maps. So collect 50 bones playing as Pluto unlocks lady. So I will say of the now 150 characters available I am missing one. Does anyone know or gotten the HM secret characters? That's the one I am missing. If anyone needs help figuring out how to get characters just ask and I can tell you. Oh and FYI I've seen comments that Hamm is possible to get in the machine. I bought him cause I figured the game was addicting enough that $5 was worth it to me.

There was an update today adding jungle book and some other secret characters in other maps. So collect 50 bones playing as Pluto unlocks lady. So I will say of the now 150 characters available I am missing one. Does anyone know or gotten the HM secret characters? That's the one I am missing. If anyone needs help figuring out how to get characters just ask and I can tell you. Oh and FYI I've seen comments that Hamm is possible to get in the machine. I bought him cause I figured the game was addicting enough that $5 was worth it to me.

Do you know if collecting a certain amount of the Night Howlers in the Zootopia world does anything? I find it kind of odd they would add that in there "just because".

Also, what Haunted Mansion characters do you have?

I would like secrets to getting the secret characters. I feel like I am just running around and not finding anything

Has anyone tried the "p" prizes yet?
Do u get another chance for the regular characters or is it someone rare out those blue boxes.

Thanks

Last edited:
I would like secrets to getting the secret characters. I feel like I am just running around and not finding anything

Thanks

The ones I know are collecting 50 cherries (not in one run, but total) with Bullseye unlocks Jessie. Collecting 50 cupcakes (not in one run, but total) with Atilla unlocks the Warthog. Mortimer Mouse is unlocked by playing as Mickey and just randomly finding him in one of the big grass clearing. It's random when you find it.

The ones I know are collecting 50 cherries (not in one run, but total) with Bullseye unlocks Jessie. Collecting 50 cupcakes (not in one run, but total) with Atilla unlocks the Warthog. Mortimer Mouse is unlocked by playing as Mickey and just randomly finding him in one of the big grass clearing. It's random when you find it.
Awesome thanks I need to get bullseye!!!

Mortimer Mouse is unlocked by playing as Mickey and just randomly finding him in one of the big grass clearing. It's random when you find it.

I found Mortimer almost immediately the first time I played the game. He was the first character I unlocked.

I wondered what the bones were for!

Not a character, but there's an extra feature I overlooked for a while in the Big Hero 6 area. When you play as the characters in their super suits, look for the portals. They look like the man holes but with lines coming up, and they throw you forward about 40 steps.

Any other tricks like this on other screens?

I wondered what the bones were for!

Not a character, but there's an extra feature I overlooked for a while in the Big Hero 6 area. When you play as the characters in their super suits, look for the portals. They look like the man holes but with lines coming up, and they throw you forward about 40 steps.

Any other tricks like this on other screens?

Do you know about the cherries in the Wreck-It-Ralph world? Different characters interact with the cherry differently, but essentially it allows you to run into obstacles and get points. Hero's Duty Ralph will actually shoot down obstacles and give you points. He will also shoot the cars if you stand still, which helps keep your multiplier up.

So I try my best not to double post, but I had to share this with everyone in the thread.

I think I accidentally found a glitch/exploit for unlimited coins. I wasn't out looking for this, but it just happened. Here is what I did:

• Got hit by a car
  • Immediately went to my home screen (of my phone, not the main menu of the game)
  • Waited until my next free prize (~10 minutes, probably relevent as Android still had the app running in the background and did not autoclose the app)
  • Entered the app through the "free prize" notification
  • New game was already paused
  • Waited for the countdown
  • Hit a car on purpose to get the "collect free gift" option
  • Redeemed Gift
  • My coin bank just kept going up and up and up. I stopped it when it reached over a million
I bought a character, assuming this was some glitch and my total would go back to what it probably should have been, but it just deducted 100 coins from the >1,000,000. I force closed the app on my phone, loaded it back up and they were still there. I unlocked every character I could through the "Gotcha Machine", and now all I have to unlock are the characters that can't be obtained from the machine.

Screenshot attached for anyone that may not believe me.

This is NOT a hacked .apk file, this was obtained regularly through the Google Play Store, and it literally just happened about an hour ago (I wanted to see if I could get all the characters and if the coins would eventually go down before posting here).

EDIT: Seems like others and experienced the same this http://imgur.com/a/zRAmL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160429-140842.png
    Screenshot_20160429-140842.png
    199.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I thought there were going to be more characters like Mortimer and you just had to find them, not unlock a set :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter