Disney Crossy Road App is Live!

No I found the information on other site beforehands

Ah gotcha. Sorry :\ I tried to be quick. I didn't even get notified that the app updated. I only knew to update from this thread hahah. I do know I'm missing some of the Daily Mission characters, cause it hasn't been long enough for even other sites to know who they are hahah.

Monsters Inc. update is live. I've unlocked everything but Sim Kid. I keep getting hit by the stupid helicopter spotlight while crossing a street, standing on logs, trying to do anything, really. It's almost as annoying as the Jungle Book lightning. :mad:

Monsters Inc. update is live. I've unlocked everything but Sim Kid. I keep getting hit by the stupid helicopter spotlight while crossing a street, standing on logs, trying to do anything, really. It's almost as annoying as the Jungle Book lightning. :mad:

I think it's worse. I got stuck/hit so many times I learned that the average kid in bed was ever 100-150 steps and the average spotlight comes out 20-40 steps.

I think it's worse. I got stuck/hit so many times I learned that the average kid in bed was ever 100-150 steps and the average spotlight comes out 20-40 steps.

I don't think the spotlight is so bad. Pretty easy to avoid. Sim Kid was pretty easy to unlock. I usually ran into 2 Sim Kids every run I did.

Jungle Book lightning is the worst in my opinion. I think the fire just spreads too quickly.

The weekend challenges unlock at different times for people. Just an FYI. I get to start my weekend on Wednesdays at 7pm pacific time. But I know someone whose weekend starts Saturday's.

Very interesting. Now that you mention it, my next "weekend" challenge is in 2 days and 12 hours. Thanks for the info!

My daily missions now happen at 2 am instead of 2 am :(, feel like half the day is gone before I do something like that. Now how am I going to keep myself entertained in between classes? I can't watch my Pokémon go avatar stand there

My daily missions now happen at 2 am instead of 2 am :(, feel like half the day is gone before I do something like that. Now how am I going to keep myself entertained in between classes? I can't watch my Pokémon go avatar stand there

You could change your time zone to somewhere that is different then the day you are in (Tokyo versus la) and that will open up daily challenges. Just be aware that once you have all daily challenge characters you won't have daily challenges. I would do this to get the gold and blue challenges but left the characters alone.

Not sure if this has already been posted but, Aladdin will be the next update to Disney crossy road! It comes out this Thursday, September 29th!

Hopefully they will fix the weekly challenge bug with this update. Anyone that was not able to collect any of the weekly challenge characters due to the bug can send an email to support@disneymobile.com letting them know. They will be able to add the characters to your player ID. The process was extremely painless and quick.

Hopefully they will fix the weekly challenge bug with this update. Anyone that was not able to collect any of the weekly challenge characters due to the bug can send an email to support@disneymobile.com letting them know. They will be able to add the characters to your player ID. The process was extremely painless and quick.
I would just like a MIckey and friends weekend challege, including Sorcerer Mickey and Oswald

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter