Disney Cross Stitch Patterns - Stoney Creek and others

I am wondering if this is the same area a friend from Florida went to. She brought back a Mr. Potato Head. She said in this store you picked all Mr.'s parts and stuck them inside the plastic potato. She said if you put them in just right you could get a bunch inside. The thing was the potato and all the parts inside were one flat charge and if I remember she said you could buy the other parts for an additional charge. Would anyone happen to know if this store is in Tinks Rules DTD? Thanks

this shop and the art of disney shop are both at DTD....

they also sell the stoney creek kits in the art of disney shop in Hollywood Studios

The kits come with Aida cloth, which is fine for those who stich on it. I use linen... Spring Blossoms can be done on 28 count Waterlilly (I think from Wichelt...)

Also... remember that the older kits have been retired and won't be found in the stores.. (just in case you're looking and can't find it...)

Here's the current listing

http://www.stoneycreek.com/disney.html

Hello Flick, Thank you so much for your reply. Unfortunately I can't PM you I don't have enough posts yet. :( Now I have 2. :) What do you suggest?

Or you can just post on here with the word "bump" until you get to ten posts. ; )

Heyo! Thanks for all the suggestions and tips! Hubby is actually in the military. He is headed overseas for an 18 month deployment. But the kids and I are headed for Jacksonville Fl. I am told this is not to very far from Orlando. So looking forward to this tour! Just not his going oversease ;o(

The kits come with Aida cloth, which is fine for those who stich on it. I use linen... Spring Blossoms can be done on 28 count Waterlilly (I think from Wichelt...)

Hi Tink, Have you ever tried Monaco? I tried working on linen and I don't have very good luck with it. But Monaco seems to work up really nice. My daughter wants me to make for her Spring Blossoms too. Oh to have another 25 hours in my day! :)

Yae for me I have made it over 10 post now
Thanks for the advise to use the word "bump" to get #'s up. Now back to stitching.

Yae for me I have made it over 10 post now
Thanks for the advise to use the word "bump" to get #'s up. Now back to stitching.

Yea Karriboo! Have you received the patterns that you want? If not PM me your email address and I will email them to you. My hubby is also military. He now has a HQ job and does not have to deploy any time soon. 10 years of nonstop TDYs and deployments really add up! My in-laws live off the coast of Jacksonville. We stop there on our way to Disney. It is about 3 hours from the parks.

Kim

Yea Karriboo! Have you received the patterns that you want? If not PM me your email address and I will email them to you. My hubby is also military. He now has a HQ job and does not have to deploy any time soon. 10 years of nonstop TDYs and deployments really add up! My in-laws live off the coast of Jacksonville. We stop there on our way to Disney. It is about 3 hours from the parks.

Kim

Hiya Kim, Can you believe this! It's saying I need to have 15 posts now to PM you. I only have 12 after I send this. Will have to post a few more times. But no I do not have the patterns. I did find Mickey Salutes America with the Barbershop Quartet for a mere $225's on ebay. And someone bought them. I can't imagine it! How much were they when they were in the shops? Thanks for remembering me!

I know... :sad2:

the kits were around $55 when I got them 3 years ago..

My hubby is also military. He now has a HQ job and does not have to deploy any time soon. 10 years of nonstop TDYs and deployments really add up! My in-laws live off the coast of Jacksonville. We stop there on our way to Disney. It is about 3 hours from the parks.

Kim

:( We've been told where we were going was about 2 hours from the parks. But still 3 hours is do-able. I am looking forward to stopping in one place for a while too. Would love it if when that happens hubby is also there. My kids get the 4 year itch and they have only done this a few times. They are anxious to get this move going!

My friend recently found two of these patterns. One called Flim Strip and the other Mickey and Minnie Portrait. She bought them from a shop going out of business and they are the shop copies. Unfortunately they are fold out patterns and when the shop punched a hole in the corner (I guess to denote they were the shops) they also punched through the pattern. She said she is going to have a hard time figuring out what goes in the areas as there are 4 parts to the pattern with a hole in each. Does anyone know if these patterns are out there? Would like to help my friend fill the holes. Thanks

If you want any of the kits that they still sell in the Art of Disney Store, they will ship them to you. I called the store & talked to one of the employees. I think there were 49.95 plus shipping.

My friend recently found two of these patterns. One called Flim Strip and the other Mickey and Minnie Portrait. She bought them from a shop going out of business and they are the shop copies. Unfortunately they are fold out patterns and when the shop punched a hole in the corner (I guess to denote they were the shops) they also punched through the pattern. She said she is going to have a hard time figuring out what goes in the areas as there are 4 parts to the pattern with a hole in each. Does anyone know if these patterns are out there? Would like to help my friend fill the holes. Thanks

Hi Kariboo,
I have a pattern called Mickey through the ages which is a film strip with lots of different mickeys.. is this what you need?

I recently bought a Disney cross stitch online and have found out that there is so many more for disney. I am a hugh fan of both cross stitching and Disney :love: And I saw some people post about The happiest Celebration On earth and I also see that it's retired so I was wondering if any one had the pattern for it?

You'll have to post a few more times (any post will do) so you can send PM's... then contact me and we'll see if I can send something... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter