Disney Cross Stitch Patterns - Stoney Creek and others

I have just started to cross stitch again and would love patterns for Past, Present and Future and Tink Spring Blossom if anyone has the patterns they would be willing to share. Thanks so much!

Julie

I have just started to cross stitch again and would love patterns for Past, Present and Future and Tink Spring Blossom if anyone has the patterns they would be willing to share. Thanks so much!

Julie

Hi Julie, I have both of these patterns. Just PM me and I'll send you the link to them.

Natalie

I have Cinderella's Castle old one from Disney before Stoney Creek. I am new to the site so I am not allowed to email all of you ladies yet or private message until I go like 15 posts. So please some cross stitchers contact me for trades...I need Sleeping Beauty's Castle the old one from decades ago, but I have trades. Thanks Grandma Mimi

:welcome:

feel free to post away here and on other threads... before you know it... you'll be chatting with new friends and posting pics

I've heard that there is also a Paris Castle cross stitch kit available? Any ideas where I can order it? Thanks I'm new so I can't email or private message yet.

does anyone have any lilo and stitch patterns? I tried to get one from someone before but they never emailed me the pattern. They are my DD favorite characters and we are trying to convert her room over to a "big girl" room under her duress. I finally convinced her that it would be okay to take down the baby mickey cross-stitch set her Bubbies made to decorate the walls years ago.

Does anyone know how I can duplicate walts face on self portrait? I have th pattern from a friend, but hers came with a iron on decal for walts face and now I need to find a way to duplicate that..thanks :)

There are some programs on line where you can scan in a picture and it will give you a pattern with DMC numbers and such... Try google.

Does anyone have a copy of the Puppy Love pattern sold at WDW? I bought the kit and when hubby went to make copies of the pattern at the office supply store, he tried enlarging the pattern for me and didn't get it all. Unfortunately, he lost the original page - thought he might have left it on the copier - but it was gone when we went back to check. I hate to buy a new kit just for the pattern.

Got a copy - thanks!

would love to be able to start Mickey salutes and anyting with tinkerbell or mickey and minnie.

Both my kids are out of the house and I need to start up an old hobby. Does anyone have charts they would be willing to share????

Hi! Looking for anyone willing to share patterns. Sadly, I seem to be a bit late to the party and don't have anything to trade.
~Michelle

Hi! Looking for anyone willing to share patterns. Sadly, I seem to be a bit late to the party and don't have anything to trade.
~Michelle

Don't feel bad Michelle I am in the same boat. I just bought a 5X7 one a month ago and now 1/4th of the way done. And I would love to have more. If you would like a copy of that I can make a copy and mail it to you...just PM me. The only down side is that I don't know what kind of DMC floss it would take to make it. But maybe someone can help you with that.

I havent been here for a while, lots of new posts to read!

if anyone needs any of the stoney creek charts i have them, PM me if you need any!

For the Walts head transfer, you could maybe print the picture onto that ironable printing transfer paper stuff (???) then iron it onto the finished cross stitch?

I've been trying to Find Stoney Creek Patterns for
1)Mickey & Minnie Wedding
2)Past, Present, Forever

If anyone is willing to share pleas drop me an email I'd be very thankful

kevinwp @ cogeco ca

Hi there, i am also looking for this " mickey salutes america" pattern. I live in the Netherlands, and the crossstitching kit is not for sale here. I tried to buy it online and it's out of stock everywhere. Then i found the pattern somewhere online, but when i printed it, the colormarkings on the pattern where to blurry to see it.
So i really really really would like this pattern , and i hope someone can send it to me

I know this topic is old, but i surely hope someone can help me. Looking forward for a response.
Greeting from karin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter