Disney computer system out of whack?

addicted2dizney

DIS Veteran
I had to rebook my Jan 4th trip due to my mom needing surgery. Well, believe me I'm happy I'm going but it's taken multiple phone calls (all with long waits) and some I've been told the system is down and I need to call back.

My sister in law had to travel already and has tried to load photopass pics. only two 2013 borders available and when I called they said it's because each time they try to load them the servers crash.

Now I've been trying to do online check in for two days and each time I try I get told the server is busy and try again later. I want my magic to begin!

Has anyone else had issues? I know it's not my computer because I've tried from others as well.

sigh........ just had to vent! :surfweb::hippie:

The new website is a disaster. If you are trying to complete on-line check-in for an upcoming reservation, I would try mydisneyreservation.com. This is what I did for my upcoming February trip after getting the tip from others. It is a link that takes you to the old site and allows you to complete your on-line check in. The only issue I had there was not being able to make any special requests, but I also couldn't complete that section last year. I was able to complete the check-in and did get a confirmation. I am trying to avoid the new website for now. I have seen improvements since it first rolled out, but there are still many issues and inconsistencies. Good luck and have a great time!

I did online check in last night. It said check in complete but I couldn't print it out and I never got a confirmation. :confused3 I am gonna go and try it again tonight to see what happens. Luckily I have plenty of time. We don't arrive until Feb 25. Very confusing!! If I can't do it I will try the old website. Thanks for the tip!

i did online checkin but didn't get a confirmation number. does that mean i'm not online checked in?

I just tried do it again but it told me someone in my party has already completed online check in. So I guess I did it last night. No confirmation # or email. I guess I am checked in??

I did online check in last night. It said check in complete but I couldn't print it out and I never got a confirmation. :confused3 I am gonna go and try it again tonight to see what happens. Luckily I have plenty of time. We don't arrive until Feb 25. Very confusing!! If I can't do it I will try the old website. Thanks for the tip!

I don't think you can complete check in until ten days prior to your trip. Maybe that's even another glitch in the system that you are able to access it so early.

I will try the alternate link. thanks Figgiefan! :goodvibes

I read you can check in 60 days out now. A couple Mousejunkie friends on Facebook have said they are checked in too. They are 40+ days out!:)

I read you can check in 60 days out now. A couple Mousejunkie friends on Facebook have said they are checked in too. They are 40+ days out!:)

awesome! well I just tried the alternate address as well.. no luck for me.... not sure if I want to stay on hold with Disney for a half hour plus to get this done. sigh................. one week to go, it can't come soon enough!! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter