DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

I would advise you to cut you postings down to a couple of times a week. Soon you'll be to busy to do everyday post especially if you want the chance to make the connections so you'll be able to come back in 2 yrs after you graduate and get a Full-time job with WDW.

Real question here. How does her making post everday stop her from making connections? You sit down spend 30 mins writing up your days events and go on.

Just sat down and read the WHOLE thread. :rotfl:

Wanted to post up, even though I"m usually a lurker and say...

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
You know you have a ton of people here on the boards cheering you on this morning! Break a leg girl!

~Zara

I can't tell you how much I'm enjoying your "trip report"! :thumbsup2 Thank you for taking the time and posting about your adventure into the WDW life. I applaud you for taking the step to follow your dream. :earsgirl:So many young people don't. This is your opportunity, enjoy it and grab those dreams! So, go out and try for that character position! pixiedust: You'd be great at it! And again, thank you for sharing your experiences with us!pluto:

Congrats on being Thread of the Month!:cool1:
I saw the ribbon on here...Supercool!
After reading about the Nutella waffle I made them at home and while I'm sure it's nowhere near as good as a MK one it was pretty delicious.
I'm really enjoying reading your updates and am always anxious for the next one!

Bethislucy said:
Real question here. How does her making post everday stop her from making connections? You sit down spend 30 mins writing up your days events and go on.

Thank you :)

Love your fancy new badge. I have read every one of your trip reports and they are all fun. I'm surprised you didn't get the award sooner. :)

Congratulations on being the Thread of The Month. I have read all of yours and Kristen's trip reports and love them. I am especially interested in this trip report because my son applied to and was accepted into Niagara's Hospitality program and he also wants to apply to the Disney College program in his Sophomore year. It is so great to hear about all of your adventures!

Your confidence to follow your dreams is heartwarming. I hope to see my own three girls follow what ever dreams they have with the confidence you are showing! I would especially enjoy living vicariously through any of their Disney dreams! : ) no pressure on them...

A few questions:
-Do they give any advice or suggestions about giving out "pixie dust"? Do you have a "allotted" amount or certain things you can do as a CM?
-Do you have a discount at the restaurants?
-Do you have to go to costuming every day before work?

Sorry if these are silly. And please don't answer anything you're not supposed to answer. I am so fascinated by this whole experience!

Hope your audition went great!!! You were born to work for Disney!!!

Tia!

I have read all your trip reports and this is the first time I am posting. I have enjoyed all of your reports. Congratulations for following your dream! I'm really enjoying reading about your new adventure.
My dd12 saw me reading your report one day. She has read them all and loves all your reports too. She now wants to do the CP when she goes to college, in six years! lol
Good luck with your audition and congrats on "thread of the month"!
Can't wait to read more!

threedisprincesses said:
Your confidence to follow your dreams is heartwarming. I hope to see my own three girls follow what ever dreams they have with the confidence you are showing! I would especially enjoy living vicariously through any of their Disney dreams! : ) no pressure on them...

A few questions:
-Do they give any advice or suggestions about giving out "pixie dust"? Do you have a "allotted" amount or certain things you can do as a CM?
-Do you have a discount at the restaurants?
-Do you have to go to costuming every day before work?

Sorry if these are silly. And please don't answer anything you're not supposed to answer. I am so fascinated by this whole experience!

Hope your audition went great!!! You were born to work for Disney!!!

Tia!

Thank you so much for the kind words :)
We give out pixie dust moments whenever we find them applicable!
We get 20% table service discounts, and no quick service discounts (except for in AK)
We go to costuming whenever we want and we can take out a few outfits to bring home. Then we can bring them back whenever we want new ones!

My audition actually isn't until the 15th, but thank you so much! You are so sweet :)

I have followed your trip reports for as long as
as I can remember. I'm having fun following along and dreaming of the day when my now 11 yr old daughter will be experiencing the CP. She has chosen the CP to research and write about for her "college of choice" this semester at school. :-)

LOOK AT YOUR FANCY THREAD OF THE MONTH RIBBON!! :cheer2:

See? I'm so excited for you that I'm cheerleading about it. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

WOO!!! Please make a real life ribbon and wear it all the time. On your head, preferably. But you know, wherever is fine. :thumbsup2

I CAN'T WAIT TO COME VISIT YOU!!!!!!!!! Dear days, please go by faster. Sincerely, Lia.

First off, congrats on being thread of the month! :goodvibes As a college freshman who is hoping to apply for the CP next year, I am loving getting to get a preview of the program through you. It's only making me more excited for what might be coming in my future (and making the long days of class a bit more tolerable w/ a sprinkle of Disney magic)!

Congrats on being thread of the month! what an awesome honor! Love your ribbon! :goodvibes

Well hello there VERY FIRST DISboards "Thread of the Month" award winner!:)

508,do you have any idea when you will receive your TOTM Icon?

Wait,hold on a sec,THERE IT IS,I must not have noticed it at first glance because it is SO SMALL!;):)

What an awesome(and rather LARGE:)) Icon!:)

From humble beginnings as a Bathrobe Princess to winner of the VERY FIRST "Thread of the Month" award from the LARGEST and BEST Disney fan site in the ENTIRE WORLD!!!!:)

Ladies and Gentlemen of The DIS:

Disneyfreak508 has ARRIVED!!!!:)

I had to come check out your post after the mention on the DISunplugged podcast. You are WAY too adorable to ever be a "frump" though :)

Subscribing!

Love your report! I feel like I am reliving my college program through you! Best time I ever had. Enjoy every minute. :)

Saw your picture on Instagram and thought I would pop back on for a moment. Congrats Jess! You so deserve that nice ribbon right there. :-) So excited to read up on all the fun you must be having down there! :mickeyjum

LOVING THIS! (especially 'frump'!) What you're doing is so cool! :) can't wait to read more of them! Good Luck! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter