DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

Jess,

I'm so happy for you that you are living your fantasy with the DCP! You are a wonderful writer and so deserve the Thread of the Month! Great Job! I feel like I am right there with you! Your Trip reports and updates appeal to lots of different audiences (i would know I am 30 and a mommy), and us readers root for you all the way! Best wishes in your adventures at Disney!!

Aw, Jess! Congratulations!!! I can think of no one more deserving :) I have to admit, I am pretty jealous of your kick-butt time management skills - which you rock! ;) What a great journey so far!

Hi Jess :goodvibes I found your post from the podcast :) I haven't had time to read much yet, but I did see your role and housing info... I just got back today from dropping my daughter to WDW for CP Spring Advantage :) She is at Patterson too!! She is in building 8... hope you run into each other get to meet at some point. She checked in this past Monday, her role is Photopass Photographer and she will be at Animal Kingdom :thumbsup2 Nice park with earlier closing hours. She starts training today.

While I was there I was impressed with the security at Patterson (assuming all complexes are the same) she had to sign me in and they took my licence too! Love it!! And also, both while moving her in AND after a shopping trip... there were guys walking by and they offered to help us carry thing up to her door!! So friendly and so kind!! I really loved what I saw!

You CP'ers are having an experience most kids don't get, how cool!! I will read more on your report here, but ya... live it up girl!!! :banana::cool1:

Congrats on your thread of the month, you certainly deserve it. I have looked at your trip reports before, and i am certainly following this one.
I love your excitment and happiness for disney. You can feel it through every word you write. For us that arent there, it brings a little magic.
Good luck Friday and you should totally be a princess :)

I'm glad you were mentioned in the podcast otherwise I probably wouldn't have seen your thread. Great job on keeping up with your journal. I'll have to look for you when I'm there (Apr 29 - May 8). I had already booked at CSR then started reading your adventures so what a coincidence.

This will be my fist time at CSR so I hope I love it as much as you do!

Oops, make that good luck NEXT Friday lol! Oh and I'm deecroke on IG, thanks for always answering my questions about the super cute stuff you have posted :) I'm loving this journal you are keeping. You won't regret being able to have this to look back upon one day!

:worship: :worship: Thank you so much for your frequent updates, it can't be easy, you must be so busy.
I have followed all of your other trip reports, my DDs (12 and 11) and even my DH have looked in on a few posts too.
Well done on receiving top thread of the month, you thoroughly deserve it.
pixiedust: for Friday's audition, I'll be thinking of you (and checking the boards for updates)

I just wanted to comment on how much I have also been enjoying your thread. i am a 40-something mom of 3 that works part time and loves to read--books, blogs, magazines, etc.-- to keep myself entertained. I follow a few "mom blogs" here and there, but for the most part have gotten bored with those because those people are all doing pretty much the same things I'm doing, so where's the fun in reading that? Even trip reports can all start to sound the same. Your account of your DCP experience, however, is something completely different, and your writing style and photography make it all the more interesting! I also agree with the others that as a mom to a teenage daughter, reading your thread inspires me to encourage her to follow her heart and her dreams. Best wishes for a fabulous semester!

Hi Jess! I am so much enjoying your report. I have read some of your other reports but I don't comment much. I think this is a great opportunity for you and I can live vicariously through you. I love hearing about your adventures at WDW! I wish you well with the audition. I can really see you as Jasmine! The only down side to you being a princess would be we couldn't say hi to you as Jess. We are vacation club members and visit twice a year. I will be sure to say hello if I see you in April.

Hey Jess! This is my first post on the DisBoards! I finally decided since I love reading the Frumps so much, I'd finally make an account. I can't wait to read more on your adventures. I never thought I'd see another person who loves Disney as much as me, I swear we have to be related!

Read a trip report and this last night.... reading more today!!! LOVE IT!! DCP has always been a dream of mine, but not one I can actually make come true. :( I graduate in May and HAVE to be home next semester. But it's still in my plan to work for Disney one day!! Dream =parade and (secretly... a character XDDD) But concierge sounds like SO MUCH FUN!!! Making dreams come true at Disney =srsly, what could be better?????

Ugh, I can't wait to vicariously live through you through this!! HAVE THE MOST FUN EVER and keep updating XD Also, I'm new so I don't know much about the Thread of the Month thing, but you def deserve it for blogging while so busy, congrats!!

Okay, you and your friends from your reports and like me and my friends SO FREAKING MUCH. Goodness, girl. It's like I know you!!

I was listening to the Dis podcast the other day and was so excited to hear that your thread was voted thread of the month. Congratulations!! You sure deserve it. Love your writing style and photo's. I have followed along on all your reports. Thanks for sharing your adventures with all of us. Best of luck on your audition. You would make a great princess!!!

Just getting all caught up!! I hope training is going well for you! I'll be checking in at CSR on the 14th into a business class king room so I'll be on the look out for you! I asked my friend if she had met you..she thinks she has! lol. I know your friend Miranda. I also work seasonal at Sunset Ranch (since May 2012) and saw her from time to time..very sweet girl!!! Hope all is going well. Greatest advice anyone can give you on DCP..if you have a car, BRING IT. You're a smart girl..I was so thankful to have mine 5 years ago too!!

I discovered your thread this afternoon. You are awesome for sharing this with everyone. Good Luck with your audition!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter