DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM - A Spring 2013 Adventure! *COMPLETE* 11/20

Hey Jess! I love your dress that you wore to Magic Kingdom. Is it still possible to get it somewhere? Thanks!!

I just love the last picture of the four of you at the end of your Typhoon Lagoon night...that you and Mark are holding hands. So glad you have him there to help you get through your broken heart. TRUE FRIENDS! :goodvibes

OMG I love that last pic Mark is the best!!! lol am I the only one to notice he's tpotally standing in a Goofy pose!!! thats awesome!!

Sounds like the Typhoon Lagoon event was great! My sister went to that too and she said it was so much fun.

Hi Jess! My friend and I were at Via Napoli on April 8th, and our waiter's name was also Andrea!! His nametag said he was from Turin, and we loved him! He was awesome!! It's so cool you found out he's doing the CP.

I am DYING to go to Splitsville. I am going to try to fit it in our trip in August. I am horrendous at bowling, but that’s alright. I really just want to try the red velvet cake.

I can’t believe you guys got into CRT!!! That is so awesome. And it looks like you guys had a great meal there.

Oh my goodness Chip and Dale look awesome in their cowboy outfits. I loved their themed land costumes!

That is so amazing they have events like that for CPs! And FOOOOD AND FREE MICKEY BARS?! I seriously can’t wait until I do the DCP omg.

I'm insanely jealous of your CRT experience. I want to go so bad! I think I'm going to make it happen for my feb trip!:)

Honestly I'm surprised Disney hasn't selected you to be a face character yet, because you definitely have the natural beauty they surely are looking for. Perhaps it's your age? And I mean that completely seriously and respectfully, because if you're under a certain age (say 21) it may automatically be a mark against you but it's the only reason I can fathom that you're not yet a face character. I get that many woman want to be face characters and the tryouts hold hundreds of hopefuls, but seriously you look EXACTLY like I would expect a Disney Princess in the parks to look, and you smile the same in every single picture.

Take it from someone who has looked through a fair amount of head-shots in her day. You have the look. I would definitely recommend going to any future tryouts for face characters, if that remains an interest for you.

- Carey

Honestly I'm surprised Disney hasn't selected you to be a face character yet, because you definitely have the natural beauty they surely are looking for. Perhaps it's your age? And I mean that completely seriously and respectfully, because if you're under a certain age (say 21) it may automatically be a mark against you but it's the only reason I can fathom that you're not yet a face character. I get that many woman want to be face characters and the tryouts hold hundreds of hopefuls, but seriously you look EXACTLY like I would expect a Disney Princess in the parks to look, and you smile the same in every single picture.

Take it from someone who has looked through a fair amount of head-shots in her day. You have the look. I would definitely recommend going to any future tryouts for face characters, if that remains an interest for you.

- Carey

You are SO sweet. Thank you so much :) it is definitely my biggest dream so I will keep going for it! Thanks for believing in me!

OMG I love that last pic Mark is the best!!! lol am I the only one to notice he's tpotally standing in a Goofy pose!!! thats awesome!!

LOL! I noticed that too and thought it was funny. You can take the boy out of the Goofy costume....

cheladal10 said:
Hey Jess! I love your dress that you wore to Magic Kingdom. Is it still possible to get it somewhere? Thanks!!

We are on the ME right now, and have been here all week. I saw that dress in multiple locations! So cute. :)

Wow - seems like there are so many new cupcakes at the Contempo these days! The chocolate coconut sounds neat! And what a lovely breakfast with the princesses. :) I would've totally been tempted to snag that menu to take home and put up on my wall ;) - so pretty!

I LOVED starlight splash last year! It was drizzling last year too but I think it was pretty warm if I recall correctly. Spent a solid 2 hours in the wave pool :cool1: BEST PROGRAM EVENT EVER! Glad to see they brought it back!

Awesome update Jess! I am glad that you are feeling much better. I love the pictures you have taken with you and your friends. I can't wait to read more about your CP. Take care and have a good night :-)

Hi Jess!

I'm a long time lurker on the boards and on your thread. I have also been following you on twitter for a while now. I have had a huge passion for Disney since I was young like you and I've applied for the Disney College Program twice, being pended and then denied on the last day both times. I was applying for only Disneyland, since that is where I grew up going.

Reading your thread, you have kept my dream to do the DCP alive and inspired me to also apply for Walt Disney World! Seeing everything that you're experiencing down in Florida is helping to keep the Disney magic alive for me!

Keep doing what you're doing! I love and admire your positive attitude.

Love the update Jess! I just went to Splitsville for my birthday and it was great! My friends and i tried a bunch of different kinds of sushi and they were all amazing and the California Roll is especially perfect. I'm so jealous of your Typhoon Lagoon party! Glad you had fun :)

Congrats on the 97 project score!That is awesome!:)

I love the frump picture of the bowling shoes!:)

KEEP going to face auditions!You SHOULD be one of Jasmine's friends!:)

WOW!The Typhoon Lagoon party must have been something-I talked to a CM last night who said it was THE best experience OF THEIR ENTIRE LIFE!!!!:)

I am SO glad Disney does things like that for you guys!WDW is Magical and all that,but you guys work HARD!:)

I have had GR fill out a ton of Applause-o-Grams for a ton of CMs this week because I have met a ton of extraordinary CMs-YOU GUYS ROCK!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter