Disney.co.uk 42% off + Free DDP is back

Not yet, If Matt had his way we would have been booked yesterday.
Sorting flights 1st, don't think the offer will go short term. Then its OKW or SSR.:confused3

Getting good prices for August is a nightmare, all down to waiting for the right offer. I have seen people paying upto about £850pp for direct personally I have a £500 limit, £400 for indirect. Always managed in past years but its getting harder every year. This Aug myself, burt and a few more on here got Biz class for around £450, doubt that will happen again again.
Hi Wayne, thanks for the info. We want to book the offer again but like you want to sort flights first. Are you doing the cruise again?

Hi Wayne, thanks for the info. We want to book the offer again but like you want to sort flights first. Are you doing the cruise again?

Hi Sharon.
No cruise next year. They are only doing 3 & 4 night cruises as The Magic is in Europe next August. When I priced up a 4 night cruise it was same price as we paid for 7 this year so not paying it.
If all goes to plan next crusie will be May 2011 to Alaska, when we saw Disney were offering Alaksa that year we thought we would use them but they are sailing Tuesday to Tuesday from Vancouver, not possible to do with Matt only having 1 week off college so we are looking at another cruiseline Saturday to Saturday possibly from Seattle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter