Disney.co.uk 42% off + Free DDP is back

Thanks for the heads up Wayne on the offer. I have been checking daily and was pleased to see it back today. I too am looking at October with dates either side of the school holidays so fingers crossed that these come on soon. It will just then be a choice between which resort and whether a 1 bed villa or not.
This year we did POR and the room was a tad on the small side as we left the buggy up so it was packed ready for the parks the next day.
Fingers crossed Oct comes on soon otherwise we may go later in August instead.

Hmm, I think the site is all over the place today, with these new additions. I was just pricing up for our trip next September and it appears that Free Dining has disappeared from the bit where you select your hotel! Oh dear. Hopefully it will be back soon.

Good spot Wayne, unfortunatley because we are 2 adults 3 children we cant book the 1 bedroom it has to be the 2 bedroom and even with the discount its still way over the top for us - but im sure this will be a bargain for some people.

Unless of course you want one of our kids in with you Wayne :rotfl2:

Your lad would eat me of house and home:rotfl2:. I have enough with mine thanks.

Yeah we thought you having Craig was a good idea, You could train him up on how to fill the Dole whip cup up :rotfl2:

So the big question is - Will this offer tempt you to do onsite again ?

Thanks for the heads up. We've already booked 5 nights in August, and were considering adding a few additional nights to our booking when the previous offer was pulled. However, may be on the phone to Disney later this week......

Yeah we thought you having Craig was a good idea, You could train him up on how to fill the Dole whip cup up :rotfl2:

So the big question is - Will this offer tempt you to do onsite again ?

Matt 100% wants to do onsite, I missed offsite but enjoyed OKW, Karen is on the fence, as long as she is in Florida anywhere is good.
OKW/SSR £100/night + $10 internet. DDP very restrictive.

Offsite around £35/night for hotel with free internet, food around $80-90/day + $14 parking if we don't buy AP's. Not tied and a more relaxing holiday.
Money wise nothing in it. Possibly a split stay but hate moving hotels. Maybe it will be down to tossing a coin.

I can't believe they are sold out this far out when they have got rooms still available in August, but not in September or October..must be that they haven't loaded them onto the system yet I guess :confused3

Oh well, I doubt we'll got for OKW or SSR with two young children...they look too grown up iyswim Maybe one day when the children are older and not wanting big Disney characters all around them! :goodvibes

Luv Suzy

We took up on this offer back in April for next October, 2010.

Exactly the same as to what is been offered now. 42% off plus free dining.

I'd already booked next years holiday before I'd even gone on this one, I sure hope we like SSR as were back there again next year ;)

I reckon they will release more dates as the offer goes on.:thumbsup2

i was trying to put in my dates on the us site link for the 1000$ giftcard promotion to compare against free dining offer quote but it keeps redirecting me to the uk site and doing free dining instead!!

i was trying to put in my dates on the us site link for the 1000$ giftcard promotion to compare against free dining offer quote but it keeps redirecting me to the uk site and doing free dining instead!!

Both offers are on Disney.co.uk not .com
Thru this link
http://wdtc.disneyinternational.com/DisneyWorldOffer/

Details of both offers here

FREE Disney Gift Card
for arrivals 3 Jan - 18 May 2010BOOK NOW!Book your dream Walt Disney World holiday before 15 February 2010, for arrivals 3 January - 18 May 2010, and we’ll give you a Disney Gift Card worth up to $1,000 when you stay at a selected Disney Resort Hotel. Offer requires a minimum stay of 14 nights including Disney’s Ultimate Tickets.
Stay at a Disney Value Resort and receive a $350 USD Disney Gift CardStay at a Disney Moderate Resort and receive a $550 USD Disney Gift CardStay at a Disney Deluxe Resort and receive a $750 USD Disney Gift CardStay at a Disney Deluxe Villa Resort and receive a $1000 USD Disney Gift Card

FREE Disney Dining Plan
for stays 1 Aug - 18 Nov 2010 Book your magical Walt Disney World holiday before 2 August 2010, for stays 1 August - 18 November 2010, and you'll enjoy FREE Disney dining. Make your booking for a minimum of 5 nights including tickets, and everyone in the party dines for free for your whole holiday.
Receive Disney Quick (Counter) Service Dining Plan when you stay at a selected Disney Moderate Resort, ORReceive Disney Dining Plan when you stay at a selected Disney Deluxe ResortPLUS SAVE 47% on selected Walt Disney World Resort Hotels!

Both offers are on Disney.co.uk not .com
Thru this link
http://wdtc.disneyinternational.com/DisneyWorldOffer/

Both deals are pretty decent. It's nice to see that more people are going to benefit from their special offers, depending on what time of year they go.

I just clicked your link Wayne and it's still not showing me Free Dining for my dates (10-24 Sept.)! The site must be having an off-day!! I guess I'll try again later this week. :laughing:

well we are all booked!!!! cant wait now, we decided to go onto my oarents booking and now we are getting a 2 bed villa at ssr for cheaper than what it would cost us to get a 1 bed so i'm very pleased.

im glad it came back i was thinking of booking when it got pulled last time early...now i need to decide to book or wait....im waiting for my sons school to confirm there canada sking trip dates its in august and he rearly wants to go.....maybe ill ring them tomorow!

Get it booked guys!!!

We booked it a few months ago and I think it is a hard to beat deal!

Just think of all the UK disers who will be at OKW / SSR :cool1:

Really, really, really glad it came back on, without you all we wouldn't have booked it...come on...you know you are worth it! :cloud9:

Just checked our dates for next August discounted down to £100/night again + free DDP.

Now do I book before finding flights?

Wayne!!!

I had EXACTLY the same question for you a few months ago when I first noticed this offer for OKW next year.....!!

I cant afford more than £400 for flights (there are 3 of us, my DS 16 (also GCSE year!! Woohooo!!) and my DD13. Happy to go indirect!!

You encouraged me to go for it, and watch the flight prices like crazy!! So I booked and have been checking KAYAK daily!!

And now Im telling YOU to go for it!!

And I'll see you next August in OKW!!!!

Lorraine

Hmm, the 1-bedroom villa at SSR is looking rather inviting... Could anyone tell me if I'd be able to book this at the discounted price along with free DDP? I know you can combine offers, I'm just not sure if that's only valid for the studio rooms.

Hmm, the 1-bedroom villa at SSR is looking rather inviting... Could anyone tell me if I'd be able to book this at the discounted price along with free DDP? I know you can combine offers, I'm just not sure if that's only valid for the studio rooms.

All size rooms are available with the combined offer.

I was scared to follow the link now that we have paid a fair bit towards our Virgin Holiday.
As a family of 5 we need the 2 bed villa at SSR. Came out at £3,969 for 3 weeks or £2,646 for 2 weeks.

Sounds like a few could get a bargain out of this. Good post :thumbsup2

Just booked!!!! :yay::yay::yay:
7 - 28th August - OKW - DDP :banana::banana:

Now just waiting for Wayne to sort us some decent flights :lmao:
And then a DIS meet :rotfl:

Time for a new ticker !!

Just booked!!!! :yay::yay::yay:
7 - 28th August - OKW - DDP :banana::banana:

Now just waiting for Wayne to sort us some decent flights :lmao:
And then a DIS meet :rotfl:

Time for a new ticker !!

:dance3::banana::yay::woohoo::cool1::cheer2:

Might be neighbours for 3 weeks.:rotfl2:
Get the beers in:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter