Disney Album-DONE!!! 200+ CELEBRATION!!!

I have just made my first scrapbook and it's NOTHING like yours, very plain.

I really must look more into this, any hints and tips would be greatly received. I have no machines, so rely on my friend to help cut out the frames.

What's SWAPS?

I just saw this, sorry! Trust me- this hobby is a learning process. My first albums looked nothing like this either. I learned by attending crops with friends/community events, looking on-line, and asking questions like you. I have also invested a lot of money over the years as well! :lmao:

My biggest suggestions would be to buy what you want for specific pages and try not to just be a collector of scrapbook supplies like many people are (myself included sometimes). I have so many pieces of paper and stickers that I just had to have at the moment and they still sit unused! If you are able to save or ask for Christmas a machine, you would probably find it so helpful! My pages really got better after I purchased mine.

Another word of advice if you are just getting started. You can find great deals on ebay and craigslist of people unloading their supplies they have gone digital or bought too much. Just a suggestion on a way to get a lot of great stuff for a fraction of the cost. As long as you have a tape runner, good pair of scissors, and a paper trimmer you will be fine.

Michelle, more great pages! I love how you used the Tomorrowland title! The slide mounst for IASW are mine, love how you used them too!

Got you added! Thanks Cassey

Thanks everyone for the scrap love!!!

Yes! I have that tomorrowland title too. Do tell how you made all the other wheel shapes. I just love it!

The cogs are from that patterned paper (you can see it in the background of the layout). I just cut them out of the paper and popped them up. I believe I got it at HL, but not very recent.

The new pages are incredible, but I especially love the people mover page and the adore title page. Hope you dont mind if I scraplift one or two of your ideas. Your book is going to be a work of art and I could use some inspiration and motivation!

Your pages are amazing!!! I was at a stump on my pages but looking at yours I have so many wonderful ideas now Thanks :goodvibes You are very talented!

Thanks everyone!!

With the rainy weather forecast this weekend, I may try to scrap a lot this weekend since a lot of our plans will probably be canceled.

great pages for AK and :yay: for getting one more day finished!

think I made the 4 paw print squares on your planet watch LO!

Love the AK pages :)

Rachel made the tree of life title and the jammin' jungle parade title & lyric.

I made the Dory (I think--it looks like mine ;))

love the AK pages! I made the tags on your wild times page, and I made both on the tree of life page. Had to go back and make sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter