Disney Album-DONE!!! 200+ CELEBRATION!!!

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by disney-akj, Jun 11, 2012.

1. dogcarbon

dogcarbon Mouseketeer

Because you asked... and because of your files LOL LOL LOL!

Animal Kingdom Files
    Beach Theme
    Blizzard Beach

Characters
    Aladdin
    Alice in Wonderland
    Donald Duck
    Dwarfs
    Fab 5
    Goofy
    Lilo and Stitch
    Mickey and Minnie
    Peter Pan
    Pooh​

Coloring Pages
    Disney Word Book
    Epcot Files
    Epcot Mickey Heads

Fireworks
    Hollywood Studios
    Magic Kingdom
    Typhoon Lagoon

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tyniknate

tyniknate DIS Veteran

Wow, I don't even know where to begin! Fairly new to SCAL - have had the program for 2 years but have only been using it about 2 months. I didn't realize everyone saved ALL of the files they created. It never even crossed my mind. :worship: Guess I need to put EHD on my "I've been a good girl list" for santa. I'm printing your list out (and any others that people would like to share) so I can get organized in the new year. Not even going to fool with it until I get a better storage system.

Totally different topic, I'm still REALLY frustrated with trying to make titles. Tried to do one for Dumbo the other night and after :worried: and :headache: and finally :furious:.....I just gave up. I get the welding part, but the shadowing for a second layer and finally the bubble type background for the outline of the whole shape I'm just not getting. My DH thought I was crazy with all the complaining and grumping that was going on in my scrap space. I finally gave up and went to bed. Haven't gone back to it since.

4. dogcarbon

dogcarbon Mouseketeer

oh, I am so sorry you are having a hard time with SCAL.

Check out the craft edge video tutorials.

The one on welding 101 is here:
    http://www.craftedge.com/tutorials/#18

and near the end of this video they talk about shadowing

5. tyniknate

tyniknate DIS Veteran

If you don't mind my asking, where in PA are you from? I'm from Danville, which is in central PA and my son is looking at attending Millersville near Lancaster. Wasn't sure which "amish country" in PA you are from, since there's so many. :rotfl2:

6. dogcarbon

dogcarbon Mouseketeer

I'll PM ya...

7. disney-akj

disney-akj DIS Veteran

Looking at the file organization. My cricut officially died I believe :( debating on what to do,?

8. Reddy

Reddy Scrapbooker

at this moment I'm wanting a Cameo - just waiting on my to die
    the carts that I do have will either go to my sister or My mom can take them to the school she works at (which would get more use than my sister)

9. disney-akj

disney-akj DIS Veteran

Darn Provocraft for putting me in this position-LOL!!! I want a cameo because I love SCAL. I still want a cricut too though because between my neighbor and myself, we have A LOT of cartridges. We share because we both have gypsys. Now I just need to save : ( With our huge vacation in 3 months though, most of our extra money is going to that. Darn the economy too :lmao:

10. JohnsonsLoveDisney

JohnsonsLoveDisney DIS Veteran

Michelle, I say check craigslist for a used cricut to tide you over. :) I've also seen several on our fb buy/sell/trade pages. Probably ladies that have upgraded to cameo. :) I still use my cricut, just not as much as my cameo. :)