**Disney After Hours-Hollywood Studios** FAQ & Discussion Thread

Hmm...I thought I had mapped them all out on my calendar but maybe I missed one, @GADisneyDad14 , because now that I'm looking at yours, I see I could just come down a day ahead of the rest of my family and do the trifecta...:hyper: something to consider...

Hmm...I thought I had mapped them all out on my calendar but maybe I missed one, @GADisneyDad14 , because now that I'm looking at yours, I see I could just come down a day ahead of the rest of my family and do the trifecta...:hyper: something to consider...

Make sure to double check my dates, but sounds reasonable to me!

I did MK DAH in the summer on our arrival date. Put everyone to bed, caught the monorail and headed over solo. Not ideal, but I wasn't complaining!

We (I) were so close to the trifecta for March, but it would mean canceling our current end of the week plans which is Universal and a beach day. Kids picked Universal and beach day. o_O Traders...
Ah well, I get DAH at MK in January with DH and DS6 and DAH at HS in March.
Trifecta goal for July::yes::

Just saw that there is now a MK after hours event on our arrival day. We had already planned on doing the HS one. So we could do one on 4/11 and another on 4/13. I’m torn — this trip was sold in to my husband as a “scaled down, budget friendly” trip but ‍♀️

It is interesting - to me at least - that Disney did an hours update covering Dec (through 1/5) and none of the DHS or DAK DAH dates changed to 8:30pm closings, still 8pm. Watching this one closely. :magnify:

It is interesting - to me at least - that Disney did an hours update covering Dec (through 1/5) and none of the DHS or DAK DAH dates changed to 8:30pm closings, still 8pm. Watching this one closely. :magnify:

We like that, right? A little time in between before it starts...

I hope it doesn’t change - allows time for day guests to clear out some, as they do with 6 PM closing for 7 PM Halloween & Christmas parties. And if FoP standby line is still full at 8:30, I hope they’ll let DAH guests into the FP line!

Bought our tickets for March 16th.
Interesting that she said we could enter an hour before, so at 8. Surely that is incorrect-?

I guess I’m confused. On 12/15, DHS closes at 8, JBJB is at 8:30 until 8:44, and DAH starts at 8 but you can get in at 7. So, essentially, if you want to watch JBJB, you’re not really going to experience DAH until 8:45/9:00, right? I’m currently supposed to do the dessert party that evening(entering with a normal park ticket) but this seems like you’re really only getting 2.5 hours. Am I missing something?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter