Disney Addicts - What Is Your Most Addictive Ride?

My husband's would be ToT and RnR. He can ride them over and over. Mine would be Spaceship Earth. I always get off feeling like there's stuff I've missed and want to get back on again, but DH can only do it once.

I love everyone's responses!! It's so interesting what everyone's favorite (or favorites) are - I should keep a tally and figure out what seems to be in the lead. That may be my project tonight!!

Festival of the Lion King and Splash Mountain!

Both of these attractions are very lively & musical and they aren't too short (Splash takes about 10-15 minutes, FOTLK about 1/2 hour)

I think it is a toss up between Spaceship Earth (that burning smell is addictive) and Gran Fiesta Tour (Again, I love that musty, old water smell). I am addicted to these smells...hence I am addicted to those rides!

If you're talking more classic rides then it's definitely Haunted Mansion. My family and I go on that ride more than any other one while we are there. But my other obsessions are ToT (total thrill junkie here :goodvibes ) and Toy Story Mania (the competition is beyond addicting!!!)

It is a tough call but I guess I may cheat a little and go by favorite in each Park
MK
BTMRR tied with Tomorrowland Transit Authority

Epcot
Soarin tied with MS

DHS
RR tied with Star Tours

AK
EE

To be honest there are no rides that I wouldn't ride in any of the parks (maybe Stitches Great escape :scared1:) and I love all the one's mentioned as other peoples favorites.

Thanks everyone for posting your most addictive rides! I had hoped to work on getting a running list complied last night but got too busy at home (darn that housework!!). I hope to get it done in tonight though - should be interesting ;)

The rides that I could go on again and again without ever being bored are:

MK = Haunted Mansion
Epcot = Soarin'
DHS = Tower of Terror
AK = Kilimanjaro Safaris

:thumbsup2

I would have answered this differently a year ago, but lately my favorite is BTMRR! Sometimes I want to stop by the park when we're in Orlando just to ride it!

Haunted Mansion. I think I can do the Master Gacy (Correct me if that's spelt wrong) speech word for word at the beginning, and along with the ride. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter