Disney Addicts - What Is Your Most Addictive Ride?

Mine was Mr. Toads Wild Ride, but I guess it would be Priates or Splash Mt. now. Oh wait, I love the tea cups. I could spin for hours:rotfl:

My Favorit was World of Motion located where Test Track now stands. My 2nd choice would be The Carousel of Progress.

Sometimes we park hop to DHS just to ride Tower of Terror. A few years ago, we were walking around the World Showcase when my DW just had to ride ToT- so we got on the boat, went to DHS, jumped on, then headed back to Epcot for dinner!

A very, very close second would be Soarin- I bet we ride at least 3-4 times per trip.

my other answer won't be fun for your children, but it's that tram(?) ride right inside tomorrowland that used to go, 'if you had wings'. for whatever reason there's this wonderful cool breeze hitting you continually as you sit there and ride and ride and ride and ride. love it.

Got to be a toss up between Rock 'n' Rollercoaster and Spaceship Earth!!! Have been back to DHS on our last day just to ride RNR before coming home

RnR, ToT, EE, Splash mountain, Kali.

No longer enjoy space ship earth. Jeremy Irons version much better(IMHO).

Oh wait, I love the tea cups. I could spin for hours:rotfl:

You are a brave woman! At the top of my favorite WDW rides are Expedition Everest and Rock N' Roller Coaster, and you can bet I'd never back down from a dare to go on Tower of Terror one more time, but I cower away from the teacups in horror! :laughing:

That uninterrupted spinning around and around and around would make me sick all day long.

It would be easier to count the attractions I DON'T love...

But if forced it would be a toss up between Spaceship Earth (love both old and new), Peter Pan, Buzz, Primeval Whirl (I'm one of it's rare fans), and Haunted Mansion.

At Disneyland it's PotC, hands down. Followed by Small World, Toad (LOVE Toad!), Alice, and Buzz.

At Yesterland it's Horizons. And old Imagination, WDW's Toad, and World of Motion, may they all rest in peace.

Mine has to be Soarin. That feeling of flying is so amazing. I also love Spaceship Earth, Pirates and The Great Movie Ride.

Tomorrowland Transit Authority. Especially on a nice evening at MK, I could ride that thing forever.

For sure without a doubt....ToT :scared1: LOL my dad, brothers, and I ride it soooooo many times on every trip. My poor mom will not ride it, I feel bad for her, I dont know what she does with herself while we are riding it over and over. Im pretty sure she has every item in the gift shop memorized :confused3

I have several that I feel like I can't miss, TOT, HM, Soarin, EE, RRC, TSM, but I have to ride Buzz at least twice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter