Disney 3x4 and 4X6 journaling cards *accepting requests*

Thank you once again! These really are awesome. :artist: My favorite thread! Can I add some requests too? I would love to see Animal Kingdom Lodge & BoardWalk. Thanks!
-Virginia

mommyarewegoingback, got a few spare moments and a huge burst of inspiration and finished your BoardWalk card. There's not a huge amount of journalling space on it, but you could always use another card beside it if you have a lot to write :) I love the BoardWalk and it always makes me think of postcards! Now... do you need the BoardWalk Villas too? Or is the BoardWalk itself all you need? Here it is... there's just the one version of it, hope you like :thumbsup2

*********** please see my new thread for cards :upsidedow ***********

Last edited:
mommyarewegoingback, got a few spare moments and a huge burst of inspiration and finished your BoardWalk card. There's not a huge amount of journalling space on it, but you could always use another card beside it if you have a lot to write :) I love the BoardWalk and it always makes me think of postcards! Now... do you need the BoardWalk Villas too? Or is the BoardWalk itself all you need? Here it is... there's just the one version of it, hope you like :thumbsup2

Simply amazing. It totally has the Boardwalk feel to it! I'm going to BoardWalk Villas, but this is already perfect. Thank you. :worship:

Simply amazing. It totally has the Boardwalk feel to it! I'm going to BoardWalk Villas, but this is already perfect. Thank you. :worship:

You're very welcome, delighted you like it :) Feel free to pop back here if you think of any more cards you need! Have a splendid trip :earsboy:

Would anyone be up to making some cards for a Disney Cruise?
Castaway Cay
Pirate Party
Animators Palate
Royal Palace
Enchanted Garden
Formal Night
Cya Real Soon Breakfast
Snorkeling
At Port
At Sea
Towel Creatures
Atrium
On the Beach
Watching [Disney] Movies
In the Pool
Sail Away Party

Hello everyone! Hope everyone had a nice Easter! Well today being April 1st didn't feel very spring like here in Michigan with snow flurries LOL I really would like some warmer weather and Disney dreaming is a good way to do it ;) Well I going to try and get some cards done with week - been so much going on but I will try and catch up! ::yes::

I decided to make the seas with Nemo and Friends as well and just kept it very similar to Turtle Talk with Crush. I hope that is ok. I also made another very similar general Nemo card that can be used for anything, Please let me know if any changes need to be made.

I also made the Jedi Training Academy card. I couldn't find a great copy of the logo so I just used a Star Wars font. It is pretty similar to the other Star Wars cards I've made. Please let me know if you had something different in mind.

Iloveeliot - I LOVE the Nemo and Turtle talk ones! I really would like to try a few picture/image on the background looks so nice! :thumbsup2 The Jedi training is excellent and one I will be using as going to do that with DS this next trip.

Saw this gorgeous sunset image today on Disney World's website and was inspired to make a "4 Parks, 1 World" card - it can be either a filler or a journal card.... I love the "4 Parks, 1 World" slogan so I might make some more as the mood takes me!

Pixiesprite - Love this card and think it would be nice filler card or maybe just the dates of the trip on it :idea: The other cards are wonderful as well; you have been a busy lady!

Can I be sad that I finished my disney album (well two) before I saw all these great project life cards....

Windstorm - Well I have an album I could use some help on ;) :rotfl:

Wow! That's quite some list there :lmao: I can take the first few from castaway to snorkelling. Is anyone else up for the remaining ones? I find the logo-less "concept" cards to be too taxing on my poor brain!!

pixiesprite - Castaway Cay
pixiesprite - Pirate Party
pixiesprite - Animators Palate
pixiesprite - Royal Palace
pixiesprite - Enchanted Garden
pixiesprite - Formal Night
pixiesprite -Cya Real Soon Breakfast
pixiesprite - Snorkeling
At Port
At Sea
Towel Creatures
Atrium
On the Beach
Watching [Disney] Movies
In the Pool
Sail Away Party

windstorm, to start you off.... here are your cards for the Pirate Party & Formal Dining Night, hope you like them! pirate: To amuse myself (and possibly others), I am going to incorporate the little DCL flag into each card, kind of like a hidden mickey, only not hidden :thumbsup2

Small print: The Formal Dining cards are a direct copy of my previous "fancy" cards for "Walk in Walt's Footsteps" in Disneyland & Vic & Al's in WDW. I reckon it'd be one super-mega-big holiday that would need cards for both of them and a cruise so we should be safe enough having the same design for each!

Pirate Party
Formal Night

Last edited:
Slower but surely getting thru my list of requests :woohoo:

Oh :) what about one for the limited magic ! Like Friday the 13 villains party =)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Curious & Curiouser - back from post #292 Edited to include both versions :) Hope you like this one - let me know if you were thinking of something different :)

coruth4, here are your "favourite apps to keep kids busy in line" cards. Apologies for the delay, the design had me absolutely stumped until this morning... I am very pleased with the result :) And yes... one of those signs says "400" minutes :eek:, a busy day in Tokyo Disney Sea apparently! Hope you like them, there are 2 versions... with & without the "u" in favourite...

These are perfect! Thank you so much!

How about AquaDuck instead of disney cruise pool? Sorry if it's a little rough, it's my first card...

-Virginia

Splendid first card mommyarewegoingback!! Would you like to add your card to our "completed cards thread"? It's at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3072096, everyone is welcome to also add their completed cards over there so that if anyone is looking for cards they can find them easily without having to wade through our chitchat over here :rotfl2: It's nice and tidy over there... just cards, all the chat is kept for this thread.

You are also very welcome to jump right in and claim any card requests that appear here, what we do is one of us will claim them as they come in, we try & get them claimed within a day or so. And then when you've done the card you post it here for the person & also over on the completed cards thread. So if you'd like to claim any of the current outstanding cards that need an owner feel free! There are 2 sets with outstanding cards at the moment... some of those Disney cruise ones, and also a lot from the Superpost, I'll link to that on my next post :)

Well done again, very cool first card!

***The Superpost has been dissolved - please see post #551 on page 37 for remaining outstanding cards***

Slower but surely getting thru my list of requests :woohoo:

Curious & Curiouser - back from post #292 Here is one version I have come up with; I have a second version I am working on and will include it as soon as I finish it. Hope you like this one - let me know if you were thinking of something different :)

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/jnm...ize 3 x 4/3x4fridaythe13thvillainsV1.jpg.html http://smg.photobucket.com/user/jnm.../3x4fridaythe13thvillainsV1withlines.jpg.html

Yay !!!!! Thank you so much love em !!!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I love all these cards to use for project life. I am about to start a scrapbook for our December 2012 Disney trip. Is there a way to get MVMCP 2012? I saw some MVMCP from an earlier post but it has 2013 on it!

Thanks in advance!

Adding this to my list of projects for our june trip!!!! Thanks:cool1:

Would anyone be willing do the following cards?

Fort Wilderness Campfire
Disney World Road trip(we are driving done) first trip as a family...woo hoo:goodvibes
Generic Beach page

TIA!!!

windstorm, to start you off.... here are your cards for the Pirate Party & Formal Dining Night, hope you like them! pirate: To amuse myself (and possibly others), I am going to incorporate the little DCL flag into each card, kind of like a hidden mickey, only not hidden :thumbsup2

Small print: The Formal Dining cards are a direct copy of my previous "fancy" cards for "Walk in Walt's Footsteps" in Disneyland & Vic & Al's in WDW. I reckon it'd be one super-mega-big holiday that would need cards for both of them and a cruise so we should be safe enough having the same design for each!

Thank you very much. They are perfect! (and quite speedy).

Adding this to my list of projects for our june trip!!!! Thanks:cool1:

Would anyone be willing do the following cards?

Fort Wilderness Campfire
Disney World Road trip(we are driving done) first trip as a family...woo hoo:goodvibes
Generic Beach page

TIA!!!

I'll add these to my pile :) quick question... Is the 2nd one two cards (road trip and 1st trip) or one card with all the text? Thanks!

Also.... I'll add windsong's cruise beach page to my list while I'm here!

windstorm, here are your snorkelling cards.... There are quite a few versions...

First up... the DCL ones (with the "hidden" DCL logos) - UK & US spelling versions (US drops an "l")

Then for anyone partaking in non-cruise-based snorkelling, I made extras without the DCL logos, same again with both spellings :)

Enjoy!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter