Disney 3x4 and 4X6 journaling cards *accepting requests*

I am loving these cards!

I haven't participated in Creative DISigns before, but I have scrapped disney for years.

I made a bunch of 3x4 templates for journal cards.
I just need to find some good papers and textures with correct TOU and I'll start adding them. :)

I am loving these cards!

I haven't participated in Creative DISigns before, but I have scrapped disney for years.

I made a bunch of 3x4 templates for journal cards.
I just need to find some good papers and textures with correct TOU and I'll start adding them. :)

Wonderful!!! Welcome to the thread :cheer2: looking forward to seeing your designs!! You can post completed cards here as you make them and we are also keeping a copy of each card on the other thread as a neater way for folks to look through all the cards. So you are very welcome to add them over there too :)

Hello all - here is the newest card I got done.

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 3 x 4 cards -

Several different versions for different needs :)

Here is the V2 MVMCP 3x4 cards -

I am now working on MNSSHP, Top 5 of the Day and some general filler cards.

newlittleminnie, here are your cards for Keys to the Kingdom, I had free rein with this design as KTTK doesn't appear to have a widely used logo. So I opted for a Wordle-inspired word cloud based on words Disney use in their KTTK blurb on their website. I do love Word clouds, they make such interesting titles! But certainly let me know if it's not your cup of tea & I'll head back to the drawing board :)

Hope to have Landscape of Flavors for you next. It hurts my brain to spell "Flavours" without the "u", it just looks wrong to my eye!!

*********** please see my new thread for cards :upsidedow ***********

Hello all - here is the newest card I got done.
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 3 x 4 cards -

They are so cute!! I'm going to download them on the off chance we ever get to spend Christmas at the World :santa:

Last edited:
Ohmygosh I LOVE those cards! Thank you so much :)

I agree about Spelling 'flavors', when I made my original request I had to go back to remove the 'u' as I automatically put it in, it just doesn't look right without it lol

newlittleminnie, delighted you like it! I stole a few extra minutes just now and finished off your "Landscape of the missing u" card! I've made two versions, enjoy! It'll probably be Friday before Photopass+ is done or more likely sometime over the weekend :)

Last edited:
My son is so excited about trying Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom - I didn't see any cards for that yet. Did I miss them by chance?
Thank you everyone that is posting all these cards! They are all wonderful & I can't wait to use them for our Project Life and to put in our regular old photo albums! :cheer2:
Keep up the great work!!

Reddy, here's your Winter Summerland card (plus one with lines just in case! :) )
Hope you like them, if you need any more cards feel free to ask :surfweb:

I wanted to thank you for doing this - it is perfect

now to get them printed off this week-end :cool1:
(also go thur & see what others I'm needing for the scrapping book)

My son is so excited about trying Sorcerer's of the Magic Kingdom - I didn't see any cards for that yet. Did I miss them by chance?

coruth4, if you have a look at the other thread of completed cards, Iloveeliot has two lovely Sorcerers of the MK cards, they are on post #5 on page 1. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3072096 Let us know if there are any other ones you need :)

I wanted to thank you for doing this - it is perfect
now to get them printed off this week-end :cool1:
(also go thur & see what others I'm needing for the scrapping book)
You're very welcome Reddy, be sure & pop back if you need to request any more cards!

This is a cute idea! I was wondering if you could do one with an Alice in Wonderland theme (the cartoon version) and put "My wish for you..." on it. I am doing an Alice in Wonderland tea party for a bridal shower for my niece and thought I could use these for the Wish Tree. Thank you!!!

JerseyGirl53 said:
This is a cute idea! I was wondering if you could do one with an Alice in Wonderland theme (the cartoon version) and put "My wish for you..." on it. I am doing an Alice in Wonderland tea party for a bridal shower for my niece and thought I could use these for the Wish Tree. Thank you!!!

JerseyGirl - I would be happy to work on that for you. Do you want them 3x4 size larger maybe 4x6? That is a cute idea for the cards! I will have it done within a few days.

Curious & Curiouser said:
Oh :) what about one for the limited magic ! Like Friday the 13 villains party =)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I can work up something. Limited time magic...forgot they had different things going with that such cool things!

newlittleminnie, Here's PhotoPass+, much earlier than anticipated. I had thought I'd need a chunk of time and brain power to extract the Photopass logo but I had a sudden inspiration and decided to recreate the logo from scratch instead. Much faster, not exactly the same due to font differences, but I think it's a pretty good match :) Plus with all the extra time I saved I played around with the clipart a bit pixiedust:

That's your requests from post #256 completed. Hope you like them all! I'll squeezing in a few other Disney ones next for other requesting folk & then you can expect your IOA cards from post #263 sometime next week, Iloveeliot is working on Harry Potter for you & I'm looking after the others :thumbsup2

Last edited:
Great cards! I don't do Project Life but I do use journaling card in my traditional scrapbooks. You all are so talented!

What about cards for MNNSHP and Food & Wine Festival?

These aren't specific to MNSSHP but general Halloween cards. Two of the say this is Halloween because that is a line from a song during Hallowishes. I am planning to work on some more but wanted to work on some other requests first. Some cards come together more easily than others and these were being tricky for me. If there is something specific you had in mind or if you want me to go in a different direction please let me know. Most of the clip art I have found so far was not good or I would have had more character Halloween cards.

I am so ready to give up working on things! I have been working for hours and nothing seems to look right. I was at the point where I was about to pull my hair out and decided to stop.

I made this one for The Chef's Counter at Napa Rose. It's not exactly what I had in mind, but I think it will work. My lines don't come out well when I try to do them, so it is line free:)

On a more positive note, I did finish plotting out the Disney perler beads patterns for my daughter's easter basket!

Thank you soooo much

Do you think you could do something for Disney Quest & Splittsville ? Pretty pretty please :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I am working on these at the moment from your request on post 266. Did you specifically want tiggergalttfn to do them? Let me know and I'll amend my list :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter