Disney 3x4 and 4X6 journaling cards *accepting requests*

tiggergalttfn, have a look at these and see if they work for your frame idea....

*********** please see my new thread for cards :upsidedow ***********

Last edited:
pixiesprite...thank you so much! It works perfect. I really appreciate all you've done for me. Thanks again!!:)

Another request please....Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot. I looked and didn't see anything yet. Thanks in advance!

With my greatest of apologies to those of a ladylike or sensitive disposition.... I present a journal card to celebrate the opening of the latest Princess-themed attraction in the Magic Kingdom :rotfl2: (and you need to say it ironically... gangnam style)

Last edited:
pixiesprite said:

Oh that is awesome! I can put my pic right in it and have it printed with that frame around it! I really need to get busy on my book :)

asims said:
Another request please....Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot. I looked and didn't see anything yet. Thanks in advance!

Funny you say that...we were there in March last year and I have some pics I wanted a frame for :) I'll include a journal card with them. Hopefully I can have them done within a couple of days.

So inspiration struck this evening and this is what I got for the Epcot Flower and Garden - hope you like them! I included a journal card and also a frame that you could use for a picture.

Flower and Garden Festival 3 x 4 cards

- this one can be used as a frame

****** Also I had to share something fun I found last night! :cool1: Do any of you use Instagram and want to include some of those pics in your albums but it is a pain to print them? Well there a program for smartphones called Printicular and it can uplpoad pics to Walgreens from your phone, FB, Instagram, Dropbox and Flickr. You can us the coupon code Partner25 and the prints from Instagram 4x4 size work out to approximately 29 cents a print (more than I pay for my 4 x 6 size but nice to have them pre cut and all ::yes:: ) and you can pick them up at a local store. I tested it out today and they were cut to the 4 x 4 size and perfect for my We R Memory Keepers 4 x 4 pockets or for use in the 4 x 6 size with a little room to journal them.

tiggergalttfn, have a look at these and see if they work for your frame idea....

Here is your card that I used as a frame - have to mess around with which picture I use a bit but you get the idea :upsidedow

Here is the frame I made for the Flower and Garden in use -

tiggergalttfn the frames look great, love your flower & garden card!!! Also.... love the extra cards you have on the other thread... everyone go over for a look - post#30 - very cute! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3072096&page=2

So ladies I have been thinking about some question/quote cards for my kids to answer when we go on our trip...like the best ride...what are some other short questions like things can you by guys think of?

Sorry... missed this when you posted it, I was reading back just now to see if I'd missed anything and I had :)

Hmmmm.....let me think...

Today I met...
My favourite treats
This was so much fun
Favourite float in the parade?
Yummiest treat in the park?
Favourite pool in my hotel

Gosh none of them are very good, it's too early in the morning for me!

Can I ask a favour, pretty please?? If you're doing any favourite (or any with the word "colour") cards, can you make a version with the European spelling for poor little 'ol me? :) I always have to alter word art & stick random "u"s in everywhere so I can use it :) Thank you muchly... now time for me to do this :laundy:

tiggergalttfn the frames look great, love your flower & garden card!!! Also.... love the extra cards you have on the other thread... everyone go over for a look - post#30 - very cute! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3072096&page=2

Sorry... missed this when you posted it, I was reading back just now to see if I'd missed anything and I had :)

Hmmmm.....let me think...

Today I met...
My favourite treats
This was so much fun
Favourite float in the parade?
Yummiest treat in the park?
Favourite pool in my hotel

Gosh none of them are very good, it's too early in the morning for me!

Can I ask a favour, pretty please?? If you're doing any favourite (or any with the word "colour") cards, can you make a version with the European spelling for poor little 'ol me? :) I always have to alter word art & stick random "u"s in everywhere so I can use it :) Thank you muchly... now time for me to do this :laundy:

Thanks Pixiesprite you are so sweet! :flower3: Thanks for the suggestions... some of those will work great! I will have to wait to start them once I get the MVMCP and MNSHP cards done!

I will definitely do that for you! Not a problem at all and sure that there is someone else that can use them as well.

Planning to work on these both but really wanted to take my time with them. Please let me know if there is any hurry. I wanted to make more than one MNSSHP card. I'm kind of slow and have a bunch of things I'm working on. If there is a hurry I'll get one of each done fast. If not I'd like to think about them and play around a bit. Just let me know.

No, no hurry at all. We won't be there until October and it'll take me awhile to scrapbook the trip.

Thanks!:lovestruc

Everyone is doing such an amazing job with all these cards! I am not sure if I am allowed to share a site, but Designdisneyraoul has made autograph cards that look like passport pages. They are already sized to 4x6. I would imagine you could print them, get them signed & then slide them into your project life pages.
I will include the link - please remove if I am not allowed to do so!

http://designdisneyraoul.wordpress.com/category/autograph-book-designs/

I will definitely do that for you! Not a problem at all and sure that there is someone else that can use them as well.

Thank you kindly, you rock! :rockband:

Now... I've got a few more Downton Disney cards made... Once Upon a Toy, T-rex Cafe & Rainforest Cafe (both DD and Animal Kingdom versions). They are all on the other thread - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3072096&page=2 - post #28. Here's a sneak peek, pop over to the other thread for all variations...

Last edited:
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Just in case anyone is popping in and out of this thread checking for updates but doesn't want to post on the thread as they may have no specific requests... you can also subscribe for thread update notifications by clicking on Thread Tools then Subscribe to this thread. You can then change your notification settings so you don't miss the arrival of any of our splendid cards :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Speaking of extractions.... I don't think I do extractions the right way, I just use various iterations of the eraser tools. But one thing I do which tricks the eye, I crop off bits that are messy and add them back in later, and run filters over them to throw the eye off any imperfections. For instance, in Goofy's Kitchen... see the perfectly clean round logo at the top?

Thank you so much for these tips! They have been quite useful. I haven't had more than a moment to play around, but I have been refering to them. Thank you!

Here you go. I hope you like them. I don't like the lined ones but wanted you to have an option. Let me know if this isn't what you had in mind or if you need changes made. The background is the ride at Disneyland...well, I think! lol

These are PERFECT! Thank you so much. Sometimes I like lines, because my daughter likes to jot notes down, and they are easier for her to use, but sometimes I like them plain. Thank you so much for the option to choose!

Thank you kindly, you rock! :rockband:

Now... I've got a few more Downton Disney cards made... Once Upon a Toy, T-rex Cafe & Rainforest Cafe (both DD and Animal Kingdom versions). They are all on the other thread - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3072096&page=2 - post #28. Here's a sneak peek, pop over to the other thread for all variations...

These are so cute! I do have a request, if it is not too hard, can you make an additional Rainforest one and leave off the Animal Kingdom? We have a Rainforest Cafe but it is in Downtown Disney....good old DL just has to be different!

I hope to get some computer time in this weekend, work has been particularly busy!

These are so cute! I do have a request, if it is not too hard, can you make an additional Rainforest one and leave off the Animal Kingdom? We have a Rainforest Cafe but it is in Downtown Disney....good old DL just has to be different!

I also have a Rainforest with the WDW Downtown Disney logo...

Does DL have a different DD logo? Hmmmm... I just googled it and I found this one... http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_sEoEyQgFayg/TP2oC1IXtRI/AAAAAAAAANU/oJ3bmt8Yr7w/s1600/ebay+226.jpg Do you know if that's their current logo? If so I can do one for you with that on it & a logo-free one and then you'll have lots to choose from :) ** Actually... update*** I've made them for you... scroll down to post #240 :)

Glad you found the extraction tips handy, as I said, they're probably not the right way but they work for me :)

Last edited:
I'll like to request Mini Golf Courses cards if anyone was wanting something different - didn't see them in the posts

I'll like to request Mini Golf Courses cards if anyone was wanting something different - didn't see them in the posts

Whoops that reminds me I started on winter summer land a few weeks ago and forget to finish it :) fantasia gardens is on the other thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3072096 post 3, under the heading "around the world". Let me know if you'd like a version with lines? I wasn't doing lines on them at the start :) I should have winter summer land for you over the weekend.

OH I thought that one was something else - guess I need a bigger computer screen
it is the winter/summer land that I"m really wanting
I like without lines better - then I can decide how much or how little I write but that is me - if there are lines then I think I have to fill it up

Chasingmarcus, don't pay any heed to my question a few posts back, I got a few free minutes and rustled up a couple of new cards for you over my bedtime cuppa. I've even included a Disney Village one from DL Paris & an Ikspiari one from Tokyo Disney to complete the set. Here they are... let me know if you'd like any changes!

it is the winter/summer land that I"m really wanting
I like without lines better - then I can decide how much or how little I write but that is me - if there are lines then I think I have to fill it up

Excellent Reddy, I should have that for you in a couple of days :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter