Disney 2015...am I the only one?

We are planning a return visit for late Jan 2015, but won't book till we get a better idea of what deals will be available! Can't wait!!

Our budget says fly to somewhere warm every other year; 2011 and 2013 were DCL. Been planning for Mar 21-29 2015 AoA/AKL basically since we got off the ship!

So I just returned from 8 wonderful nights at POR ..and now I am off to planning the next one! Looking at March 2015...anyone else?

Do you go frequently? I ask because I wonder if you could tell a significant difference in stand-by wait times since the FP+ was instituted. We are AP holders and since FP has gone away, we're dreading our next trip. Sad to actually dread a WDW trip. We won't be renewing our APs when they expire.

We are still aiming for May 2015, although I have to say that this year is already flying by so fast and we have so much going on that I am afraid I will not give myself the time to get my mind in true "Disney trip planning mode". There are so many more things we have to take into consideration for planning this next trip. It's exciting to think about then before you know it things get down to the wire! I will get there eventually. We still have over a year...... :laughing:

1st week of March 2015 and already in planning mode!:surfweb: It annoys me though that most sites don't allow for planning a yr in advance. Surely im not the only anal person out there haha. We have a good idea of everything we're doing, just need a deal now to help get everything under budget.:woohoo:

So I just returned from 8 wonderful nights at POR ..and now I am off to planning the next one! Looking at March 2015...anyone else?

Yes! Today's my daughters 4th bday and we promised her for her 5th bday! So end of March 2015!! Furthest out I've ever planned!! Whoooohoo, wish I could actually do something, for now just daydream!

Just started planning our first family trip for late May/early June 2015 (but to Disneyland, saving WDW for when the kiddos are a bit older since we're so far away!) My oldest and youngest DDs share a birthday so we are hoping to schedule the dates around that!

Yes was planning Easter spring break in 2015, then ruled it out for August 2015, now deciding October will be best. Temps , crowds and Halloween stuff . Wish I could start booking. I know you can call room only but I don't want that . We are splitting universal and Disney either week leading up to Columbus Day or Columbus Day week.

We are planning for May 2015! My son will be 4.5 then and it will be his second trip! He keeps asking when we are going back!

we just got back on Friday from our trip! DS who is 2 absolutely loved it! we have our 2015 trip planned for the last week of September! I want to take DS to MNSSHP! I can't wait

edit: we stayed at AoA LM section, we're looking at nemo suites for next time or wilderness lodge, any advice??

I am researching and planning a trip to WDW for 2015. I have been dreaming of this trip my whole life, of taking my children to Disney World, well, it never happened and now my children have children:). So, I have decided that it is now or never for my husband and I to do this for ourselves, our children, and our grand-children! It will mean that I will have to work a little longer before I can retire, but it will be worth it!

We will be looking at June, probably, because of school and because I don't want to wait any longer than I have to. I can't wait until the package prices come out so I can start to make this dream come true!

We will be going on our Dec. '14 trip here in a few weeks and already have planned to book a BB offer for Oct. '15. Looking forward to MNSSHP for the first time!

We usually have two trips booked ahead before we even go. It helps with the "I don't want to leave..." Feeling. But we always go Nov/April/August do we know our dates and budget.

We are going to Disney and Universal from the 5th to 14th of December 2014. I am thinking we will probably go back in October of 2015.:)

I'm trying to narrow down our dates for 2015 right now. We normally go in April or May, but my daughter's in kindergarten now and I don't want to pull her out twice in one school year for vacations (we're going to WDW this Saturday). Right now I'm looking at the second week of June and then again in late October, but can't say for certain.

We just booked this past weekend for late August/early September 2015! It will be our first time onsite, our kids will be 3.5 and 1.5 and I can't wait! My eldest keeps asking when can he hug the Beast (thanks for the added pressure of looking for a BoG ADR lol!!)

I see several of you have already traveled and or are planning to travel in March. We are about to book ours and I see that several of you have or are going in March/April. I contacted a Disney Vacation Planner to start planning and she "strongly discouraged" us from going at this time. She said it is Disney's peak season starting Mid February. I know it's Spring Break, but really mid February? I was looking at Feb. 28- March 7, 2015. The crowd calendar's look low except for the last couple of days, so I am confused! Have any of you been at this time and how bad is it? Looks better than summer crowds to me. Help! !:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter