DISmoms Gone WILD!!!!! A trip to WDW w/out the KIDS!!!10/6 Updates p.36 FINISHED!

Ohhh, a Moms-Only Weekend! It sounds like the trip started off with a bang. Can't wait to hear all about the rest of it!! :goodvibes

Ohhh, a Moms-Only Weekend! It sounds like the trip started off with a bang. Can't wait to hear all about the rest of it!! :goodvibes

Nope, no bang either..... oh, my bad! I thought you were referring to a gun!!! Cause airport security really frowns on that too. Needless to say, I made it safely home. No crazy, dirty old men posing as DISers - well, except for Alan, but that's in another TR!!!! :rotfl2:

popcorn:: joining in on the fun popcorn::

Me too! Sounds like we'll have fun reliving it!

Live that you are going to read and respond!!:)

I steal my DIS time any where I can get it and my darn Ipod Touch loves to change words. Kara will attest that some of the replacements are hilarious.:rotfl:

Love that y'all are WCW!!

DH, Jeff was a bit concerned. His wife was driving to Disney to meet up with chicks she had never met before (except for Cammie who I met once for lunch at MK back in November) - he said I was a 20/20 episode waiting to happen..... and yes, my life insurance was paid up just in case Ellen and Cammie turned out to be axe wielding serial killers posing as moms loving Disney.... :rolleyes:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I think I've seen that episode! Those crazy moms and their damn axes!!! You gotta watch out for those so-called DIS moms...they'll sneak up on ya when you least expect it!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Now, as the self proclaimed Upgrade Queen, I was really counting on getting upgraded from ASMU to, say, Poly? Nothing big, just a slight upgrade......
Cammie and I booked ASMU for the first night, then we planned on checking in to Ellen's sofabed the next day. Sponges? Yup! That we are! :thumbsup2

But alas, my upgrade mojo was not working, so I checked us into our room at ASMU and we were waaaaaaay in the back in the rock section. Now since I had never stayed at any of the All Stars, I took lots of pics.

Our room was very clean and served us well - we used it to sleep and shower. Perfect!

Too bad your Upgrade mojo wasn't working, but those pictures from the ASMu looked nice! Save those upgrades for when you really need them!

FINALLY, Cammie pulled up on ME, and as soon as we dumped off her stuff in our room, it was time for the first of many of these.....

ASMUdrinks.jpg

Slow down Cammie!!!!! There's lots more where that came from! :lmao:

ASMUCammie.jpg

Now that's what I'M TALKING ABOUT! Let the games begin!

We were finally ready to start our DISmoms gone WILD trip!!! Time to head to DTD to meet Ellen and Lonnie. :banana:

Cammie did mention that security did not allow her to bring her axe, so one down, two to go...... would I really be safe? Was Ellen for real? Was Lonnie a real Gator fan, and if so, could I really share a room with her, with me being a diehard Ohio State Buckeye?

These questions to be answered in our next episode of DISMOMS GONE WILD!!!!!

Whew....well now we know at least ONE of them is legit. I'm betting you'll have to watch your back around that Ellen character! Heck, what am I saying? I've got to meet ALL FOUR OF YOU in the next few days of this trip! Now I'm scared! :scared1:

I would just like to state (for the record) that Kara was so well behaved (well, mostly;) that I left my ax and chainsaw packed away for most of the trip....I of course, was able to finagle them onto the plane, being I was in first class, and all. However...there was that one night of Kara's snoring that nearly drove me over the edge......:scared: Thank God our room was so close to the witnesses...Ummm..I mean- the concierge lounge! It REALLY made me stop and think! :rolleyes:

And ps Kara- you look great in your bikini!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You see? I knew it! I knew Ellen was the axe-wielding DIS mom!

WoW! It's our favorite little tea pot!! Are you REALLY short and stout? I don't think so!:rotfl2:

I will have you to know that I am neither short nor stout, thank you very much.

Snored like a truck driver! When we were all awake in the middle of the night from it we would often discuss how amazing it was you could really push that decible level up there, when you in fact appear to be such a dainty and petite thing!:rotfl2:

And who's WCW??? I thought that was YOU! ;):lmao:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Hahaha....I LOVE that you are calling out Kara as being the snoring truck driver mom! My DW can raise the roof herself. (but in all fairness, so can I!)

Nope, no bang either..... oh, my bad! I thought you were referring to a gun!!! Cause airport security really frowns on that too. Needless to say, I made it safely home. No crazy, dirty old men posing as DISers - well, except for Alan, but that's in another TR!!!! :rotfl2:

Me too! Sounds like we'll have fun reliving it!

:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao: The jig is up....you're on to me.... :rolleyes1

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Hahaha....I LOVE that you are calling out Kara as being the snoring truck driver mom! My DW can raise the roof herself. (but in all fairness, so can I!)

I'll have you know, I am a perfect lady and do NOT snore. And next time you are awakened in the middle of the night, please keep it down, I need my beauty sleep......

I'll have you know, I am a perfect lady and do NOT snore. And next time you are awakened in the middle of the night, please keep it down, I need my beauty sleep......

Of COURSE you don't!:rolleyes:

When did the store Tren-D open,
I think I walked by it last Nov., but I"m not sure.

Okay, we need Cammi to pipe in here to add to this TR confusion.

Hey ladies! Just wanted to let you know that I just posted my second chapter on my new trip report!! The link is in my siggie.

Alan

When did the store Tren-D open,
I think I walked by it last Nov., but I"m not sure.

Okay, we need Cammi to pipe in here to add to this TR confusion.

I think it only opened a month or two ago, it's pretty new. I plan on spending some cash in there when I head back in September with my DH. Great store.

And you are 100% right- WE NEED CAMMIE!!! I'm sure she'll be by sometime soon...popcorn:: Actually, Amanda wasn't feeling great yesterday, so I think she might have her hands full at the moment.:sick:

Hey ladies! Just wanted to let you know that I just posted my second chapter on my new trip report!! The link is in my siggie.

Alan

Thanks, Alan! I'm stopping by right now!!:thumbsup2

Where are those wild moms?:confused3

their probably doing something unimaginable and crazy.... like laundry or cleaning :lmao:

Now this wild mom is going to do the dishes.. I know I live it up here LMAO

I am ready to hear more about the trip

Me too! OK- let me sum it up-smiling, laughing, drinking, A-N-I-M-A-L-S, drinking more, laughing MORE than you EVER thought was possible...

Alan in a THONG...:rolleyes1
THEN! MORE LAUGHTER!! (not at all related, I'm SURE!!!):rolleyes::lmao::rotfl2:

FREE concierge stuff at night when it rained- AWESOME! LOVE free!!!:goodvibes a great seat on the wrong night in how many years????? At a certain grill....more laughing and smiling and busting our guts (Alan was not EVEN involved! But I DO RECALL his thong being brought up! It was THAT impressive!!!!:rotfl::rotfl:) MORE drinking (who woulda thought?:rolleyes:) MORE laughter, and wine ,And even MORE animals from a new view, noone else gets to see, and great amazing stuff, AND RAIN OF COURSE!!!!!! DUH! And the BEST SLUMBER PARTY Evaaaaaaaaarrr! and sadness when we start to leave....at the CRACK OF A$$!!!!!:lmao::rotfl:

Don't worry- we'll catch up!:thumbsup2

Where are those wild moms?:confused3

their probably doing something unimaginable and crazy.... like laundry or cleaning :lmao:

Now this wild mom is going to do the dishes.. I know I live it up here LMAO

I personally was out with my kids at baseball this afternoon- then, out to dinner with Pods where I wore the HIGHEST HEELS I CANSTAND IN before I came home to put everyone to bed before the NEXT day of America's favorite pastime....

I know Cammie was sleeping over last night outside at the relay for life with Lauren- AND they walked until 3 am when it started to rain!!!!:scared1:

AND- Kara is at a wedding with her GORGEOUS BEYOND MY WORDS ,ALLY-

AND...Lonnie? Well, she's a DISmom now without question, I am soooooooooo looking forward to her posting....Loni? Lonnie? Loni??????:goodvibes
So...That's what we're doin, and we will be posting before you know it!!!

2009_052006summer0043.jpg

Hey DISmoms!! We are booked for next year at BCV for May 1st to May 4th!!!! :banana: I'll be able to book Friday night (April 30th) on cash later- it's not out yet. So excited we're all going again- and you will love my friend, Joan, who is joining us this time for the whole trip- Lonnie can only come on the weekend because she'll be working next year. Very happy we'll be able to use our APs again before they expire!!:cheer2: Hope there will be some MMMs doing the same thing!

I'm back!!!! Thank you for saying that about my baby, Ellen! She looked soooo pretty at the wedding! Loved it!

OK, first of all, Hot Diggity on next year!!! I'll be packed in no time!!! :cool1:

And there is no second of all...... just waiting on Cammie to respond to part 1 so Ellen can start part 2!!!! That way I can dispute everything she says about me......

.... except the part about me STILL being the youngest!!!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter