DISmoms 4 - The Hunt for Jack Sparrow

WOOHOOO!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:Just booked 4 nights on the Dream March 24th for Timmy & I- our last Spring break! It could change, but for now.....WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!! I'm gonna have Kara's girl crush all to myself! LOL!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I tried to get Timmy to do a 7 night cruise out of Bayonne on the Explorer again- but he wouldn't go back on that ship without other people- he said he would be bored. But on DCL? No problem! :banana::banana::banana:

How great!

I would love to do a Mommy/Allison only trip someday. Right now, my son is still too young to understand such a thing, but I'm hoping, in a few more years, we will be good to go.

Weird that the bar was closed at Senor Frogs when you were there? Did you ever find out why? What day of the week was it? There's not that much in Nassau anyway, so it's good you went back to the ship, that's what I would do there, I have been to Nassau a couple times.

Awesome you have a cruise booked for just you and your son! Sounds like fun!

Great updates Ellen.

Love to get those panini's like you had for lunch. They are so yummy.

What a weird experience in Nassau. Can't believe Sr. Frogs wasn't open. I figured they were always open. Especially with ships in port. Would think that would be a lot of lost income for them.

And yay for the March trip. We will be on the Dream just before you. We are sailing March 17-21. We love to cruise. I think it is my most favorite way to vacation anymore.

Congrats on the new cruise booking

Can I use your Magic and Dream picture..the one of both from the front? I think I want to post that in my PTR since I am sailing both of those ships this year!

Is Flo's cafe included in the Free food ??? I am assuming this was Nassau you stopped at and was closed !! Have you heard the expression "Mad Dogs and Englishmen lay out in the Noon Day Sun":rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

WOOHOOO!!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:Just booked 4 nights on the Dream March 24th for Timmy & I- our last Spring break! It could change, but for now.....WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!! I'm gonna have Kara's girl crush all to myself! LOL!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: I tried to get Timmy to do a 7 night cruise out of Bayonne on the Explorer again- but he wouldn't go back on that ship without other people- he said he would be bored. But on DCL? No problem! :banana::banana::banana:

You need to change to April 13th on the Wonder and bring my future son-in-law Tyler. :rotfl2:

Awesome that you are going to do a cruise with just Timmy. I'm guessing Tyler has baseball. How many hours are you going to gain on Friday? I wanna stow away and go with you. I hate this post vacation blues thing. But hey only 200 some odd days until the Dis moms ride again.

How great!

I would love to do a Mommy/Allison only trip someday. Right now, my son is still too young to understand such a thing, but I'm hoping, in a few more years, we will be good to go.

I am just sad about Tyler- I wish he could come with us, he LOVES the Disney cruises- but he's playing baseball in HS now, so no more Spring Break for him!

Weird that the bar was closed at Senor Frogs when you were there? Did you ever find out why? What day of the week was it? There's not that much in Nassau anyway, so it's good you went back to the ship, that's what I would do there, I have been to Nassau a couple times.

Awesome you have a cruise booked for just you and your son! Sounds like fun!

I just googled May 7th in the Bahamas- it turns out we were visiting on election day! So now we know!!

Thanks- it will be fun to go with Tim. He has already promised to wave at the Fish Lips camera with me during Sailaway, and to have dinner with me every night! :thumbsup2 He was so cute when I told him I booked it- he is trying to be such a cool 13 year old- but that great big Timmy smile keeps sneaking out...:love:

Great updates Ellen.

Love to get those panini's like you had for lunch. They are so yummy.

What a weird experience in Nassau. Can't believe Sr. Frogs wasn't open. I figured they were always open. Especially with ships in port. Would think that would be a lot of lost income for them.

And yay for the March trip. We will be on the Dream just before you. We are sailing March 17-21. We love to cruise. I think it is my most favorite way to vacation anymore.

I love ALL the sammies- on RCI, too! Little sammies are the BEST!:banana:

And yea- cruising is my favorite, too. Although I'm sure a trip to Hawaii won't be too much worse, LOL!

Congrats on the new cruise booking

Can I use your Magic and Dream picture..the one of both from the front? I think I want to post that in my PTR since I am sailing both of those ships this year!

Thanks and of course! What a lovely compliment! Post away!

Is Flo's cafe included in the Free food ??? I am assuming this was Nassau you stopped at and was closed !! Have you heard the expression "Mad Dogs and Englishmen lay out in the Noon Day Sun":rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

That food is all included in the cruise- the only extra food is in Palo or Remy, a couple of snacks from room service, or the snacks right outside of the theatre. All else has already been paid for in the cruise fare. :) And it's very, very yummy, Rosie. You can have as much as you want- you can order 2 entrees, or 3 desserts. We always order something extra to share from either the appetizers or the entrees, because it is SO hard to decide!!

AND- free Mickey Ice Cream bars! :woohoo: But it's not listed anywhere- you just need to remember to ask at dinner or from Room Service.:thumbsup2

You need to change to April 13th on the Wonder and bring my future son-in-law Tyler. :rotfl2:

Oh....I SOOOO wish I could! It would be sooo nice to meet you, so nice to bring Tyler, and the airfare would be SOOOO much less!!! I did look at going on the Wonder- but price wise, it was worse because of airfare, hotel & transport to the pier- in Port Canaveral, I can stay at WDW on points the night before- I'm going to try for OKW, since I have only been once and the points are low to stay there.

Awesome that you are going to do a cruise with just Timmy. I'm guessing Tyler has baseball. How many hours are you going to gain on Friday? I wanna stow away and go with you. I hate this post vacation blues thing. But hey only 200 some odd days until the Dis moms ride again.

Yea- and next year Timmy will play high school baseball, too- so that's why I want to go away with Timmy so badly!
Hawaii is 6 hours behind us- so when we finally get to Kauai at 8pm- well, it's gonna feel a whole lot later than that! But it's worth it!!

Here's a link to a webcam at Hanalei Bay Beach- we'll be there on Sunday and Monday....:goodvibeshttp://www.balihai.com/Blog/kauai-hd-webcam/

That is so cool, a cruise with alone time with Timmy! So sweet!:love:

I, too would rather do Hawaii, but El Cheapo probably wouldn't spring for that trip! Besides there is that quite long plane ride! I don't like to fly & that trip doesn't appeal.:rolleyes1

:cool1:pixiedust::banana::woohoo: So excited for both of you!!!!

I will probably miss your big send-off so ALOHA!!! Have a fabulous time!!! :wave2:

Nice updates ladies!!!! That spa special looks like such a nice treat! Of course sounds like Kara had a nice treat, too! :rotfl2: I'm thinking your quiet port day was because it was Sunday? It seems people in the Island places are quite religious. on Sunday. :goodvibes

Your Peas and Carrot cruise is going to be so fun!!! You'll even have a little Rose to sweeten up the place! :cool1:

Wicket's Mom said:
That is so cool, a cruise with alone time with Timmy! So sweet!:love:

I, too would rather do Hawaii, but El Cheapo probably wouldn't spring for that trip! Besides there is that quite long plane ride! I don't like to fly & that trip doesn't appeal.:rolleyes1

Yea- it's a looooong and expensive flight- 10.5 hours to Honolulu- what's saving us cost wise is I was able to use miles for all of our flights. :) As I recall, coming home from Italy was not much shorter- sometimes you have to suck it up to see something worthwhile on a trip!

MAGICFOR2 said:
Nice updates ladies!!!! That spa special looks like such a nice treat! Of course sounds like Kara had a nice treat, too! :rotfl2: I'm thinking your quiet port day was because it was Sunday? It seems people in the Island places are quite religious. on Sunday. :goodvibes

Your Peas and Carrot cruise is going to be so fun!!! You'll even have a little Rose to sweeten up the place! :cool1:

Thanks for the aloha!! I'm going to Hawaii tomorrow!!!!! Yipppeeeeeee! :)

We were in Nassau on a Monday- turns out it was election day- so maybe we'll have to drag drea off the ship to have a cocktail next year since we never did before- think she'll want to do that? Have a cocktail? Lol.....

Have a wonderful time in Hawaii! And have a Happy Anniversary. What a way to spend it!

It's okay, we love you anyway!!!! :lovestruc

...and I love you ladies too! :hug:

The food was really REALLY good on this cruise!!!
As evidenced by my scale upon my return home! :rolleyes:

So happy your hands are ok, Joanie!! I'd be so sad if you couldn't drive me to the airport on Friday!! :drive:
And now I REALLY feel guilty that I can't take you! :blush: But I WILL be there to get you upon your return!!!!
And I really, really miss your comments (and Cammie's) on here-

I'll try to make an effort to comment more often.... still not good at loading pics, but working on it. See I actually multi-quoted this time! :thumbsup2

I'm going to Hawaii tomorrow!!!!! Yipppeeeeeee! :)

I know they are supposed to start the construction at Aulani on 9/10/12 but try to leave it in one piece please...DW and I will be there in 2 weeks! :cool1:

Love your cruise TR...one day...if DW will ever stop talking about increasing my life insurance whenever we talk about a cruise! :scared1:

Did you get the pm I sent to you about the scuba scooter excursion in Honolulu?

Crush posing for you in AP was so cute!!!

540.jpg

This cracks me up. Kara is NOT impressed. LOL

DSC_0148.jpg

Aaaaand..it's Pitcure Time! GO! Funny how all of you were taking pics at once!

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0172.jpg

Awesome pics!!! Looks fantastic! You gals don't look half bad either!

The Magic looks so small from up there on the Dream! Wow!

And Nassau was quite busy that day too. They all must have known the World Famous Dis Moms would be there!

557.jpg

Huh. Ok that does not look like a normal Peter Pan. I mean the hat gave it away but the rest of the costume is rather un-pan-like. I prefer the green tights. And what's with the wench? I guess he doesn't want to be a boy any more?

588.jpg

I think this plate belongs to someone who has sailed Royal Caribbean before or plans to in the near future. ;) The tomato gave it away.

594.jpg

Awwww....just like peas and carrots again. All you're misisng is your Jen-ny. :)

She just sold the most expensive cruise they've got!

Yep when I realized it was New Year's NEXT year not this year I thought "OMG! We can go too!" Uh it was $10,000 for us. Already.

683.jpg

The thousand words this picture says are pretty freakin' funny.

jenseib said:
Kara....I am going to be with your first love in just under 6 weeks. I booked the Magic out of Galveston for Sept 22. I can't wait to see her and all she has to offer!

Have fun Jen, we sail that day on the Fantasy!!

Alright Kara it's on you, with Ellen in Hawaii you need to keep it going!!!)

dvc4life said:
Have a wonderful time in Hawaii! And have a Happy Anniversary. What a way to spend it!

Thanks!!!! And yes- i agree- this is gonna ROCK!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter