DisMeet - Baltimore (DC/MD/VA/PA) - Part 2

Just got home and have a few observations of our Dis meet:

Theresa is moving to Arizona and not telling her son where she is going! :scared1:

Ken talks constantly and won't let you get a word in! :scared1:

Mel says she is going to paaaahk her caaah....can anyone tell me what that means? :scared1:

Tammy hates the USA because we don't have dill pickle potato chips and some form of watered down hershey candy bars! :scared1:

Tammy's Mark couldn't remember how long he had been with his blushing bride! :scared1:

Mousecop Mark pulled up in a sinister Mercury Marauder so I know he loves to speed! :scared1:

:lmao: Just kidding.... Thanks for the invite and I really enjoyed meeting everyone and had a great time. what a nice bunch of people. Hope everyone made it home safely. pirate:

Theresa is moving to Arizona and not telling her son where she is going! :scared1:

Mel says she is going to paaaahk her caaah....can anyone tell me what that means? :scared1:

Tammy hates the USA because we don't have dill pickle potato chips and some form of watered down hershey candy bars! :scared1:

Tammy's Mark couldn't remember how long he had been with his blushing bride! :scared1:

Mousecop Mark pulled up in a sinister Mercury Marauder so I know he loves to speed! :scared1:

:lmao: Just kidding.... Thanks for the invite and I really enjoyed meeting everyone and had a great time. what a nice bunch of people. Hope everyone made it home safely. pirate:

thanks for the update...

:scared1: there was 3 Mark at the Meet ????? :faint:

thanks for the update...

:scared1: there was 3 Mark at the Meet ????? :faint:

yea..there were THREE but MouseCop Mark did not show up until after we ate at Cadillac Ranch, but in time for the fun at Bobby McKeys. :thumbsup2 Pirate Mark, Tammy-Lynn and Tammy's Mark - you should gone with us, you don't know what you missed. But what happen at Bobby McKeys, stayed at Bobby McKeys (DO YOU HEAR ME MOUSECOP MARK). For Mel and Ken, don't you post any pictures without my approval of them..:mad:

It was a great pleasure seeing those I already knew and meeting the new folks. We did have a great time and can't wait until the next meet.

You all need to see if you can make it to Disney in May. I'll be there May 4-15 staying at SSR. :woohoo:

YOU KNOW it is always the quiet ones - Such a brat. (And oooh so cure too) :flower3:

I am home :( and it was really AWESOME to meet some really great people.
I have the pleasure of sitting at my desk with TWO dunkin donuts coffee's this am :worship:

Thank you for letting me crash y'alls party.

And Timmy - starting to thnk you just really don't want to meet me :confused3

Oh yeah - BTW VERISON wireless from Baltimore sucks - could not log on a get a boarding pass for SW home. Had to be in B seating. So not happy.

yea..there were THREE but MouseCop Mark did not show up until after we ate at Cadillac Ranch, but in time for the fun at Bobby McKeys. :thumbsup2 Pirate Mark, Tammy-Lynn and Tammy's Mark - you should gone with us, you don't know what you missed. But what happen at Bobby McKeys, stayed at Bobby McKeys (DO YOU HEAR ME MOUSECOP MARK). For Mel and Ken, don't you post any pictures without my approval of them..:mad:

:rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2::lmao: - can you say You-tube Wantak????

It was a great pleasure seeing those I already knew and meeting the new folks. We did have a great time and can't wait until the next meet.

You all need to see if you can make it to Disney in May. I'll be there May 4-15 staying at SSR. :woohoo:

Yes I second that - May.

I agree Mel... and here I thought Pirate Mark was the shy one.....now the truth comes out. He is a BRAT... (just kidding....we still LOVE you.) :grouphug:

Teresa - Photos? What photos? :rolleyes1

Mel - drat... forgot to put the camera in movie mode while at Bobby McKeys - :idea: must remember for a JR night :)

And you're making me jealous with the DD coffee :coffee: :p

Was great seeing Mousecop Mark again and meeting Pirate Mark, Tammy and Mark :yay:

Also cheering on for more people making it down to WDW for fun in May :cheer2:

-Ken

And Timmy - starting to thnk you just really don't want to meet me :confused3

Oh yeah - BTW VERISON wireless from Baltimore sucks - could not log on a get a boarding pass for SW home. Had to be in B seating. So not happy.

Oh No!!! "Mel... it is not you it is me..." :lmao: I really hope to get back on the loop... work is just crazy with schedule... :hug:

you should gone with us, you don't know what you missed. :woohoo:

Ohh I know what I have missed.. I missed so much fun and so much stuff at a certain piano bar :p

-Ken

Ok what are your dates again ???

Mel ??? you are going to be there too :p :rolleyes1

Teresa - Photos? What photos? :rolleyes1

Mel - drat... forgot to put the camera in movie mode while at Bobby McKeys - :idea: must remember for a JR night :)

And you're making me jealous with the DD coffee :coffee: :p

Was great seeing Mousecop Mark again and meeting Pirate Mark, Tammy and Mark :yay:

-Ken

I'm sorry. I will bring a box of Joe and dozen donuts the next time I drive down for you :)

Yeah...I can be a little shy! Doesn't mean I don't like to have fun! lol Ken is as quiet as a church mouse really......but the rest of everything posted is absolutely true! :rolleyes1 Just kidding, really enjoyed my first Dismeet and had a great time. Would have been better if MarkinRichmond (Tammy's Mark) rode the Bull. :eek:

-Ken

Just know you can't video the guys playing the pianos at JRs.

You think Ken talks to much - Theresa and I were the ones that sat beside him during dinner and we could hardly get a word in!!! :lmao: (I'm sorry Ken - not meaning to pick on you but couldn't resist!!;))

Pirate Mark - I'm grateful that markinrichmond remembers my name - I let him slip on the dates every now and then...

I swear Mel - since Saturday, it seems I can't stop finding DD locations...I never realized how many there were....I think we passed 6 and that was just walking back to the car. :rotfl:

I'm sorry we missed meeting the other Mark...can never have enough Marks at a party!!! Hopefully we can meet up next time.

It was great making new friends and hope to see y'all soon (I believe that is proper southern lingo)...we're still trying to see if we can make the May WDW dates - fingers crossed cause that sure would be a great trip!!! :woohoo:

Yeah...I can be a little shy! Doesn't mean I don't like to have fun! lol Ken is as quiet as a church mouse really......but the rest of everything posted is absolutely true! :rolleyes1 Just kidding, really enjoyed my first Dismeet and had a great time. Would have been better if MarkinRichmond (Tammy's Mark) rode the Bull. :eek:

I suppose I'm really the quiet one people need to watch out for :rotfl:
Just don't try to take away my coffee! :furious:

Just know you can't video the guys playing the pianos at JRs.

Ahh didn't know that... camera doesn't have a light though, maybe I can be subtle about it - besides, I'd be aiming at people from our group instead of the piano players :rolleyes1

OMG there was a bull???? I missed this part ???:worship:

Didn't take any photos inside Cadillac Ranch but here are most of the other photos:
National Harbor Dismeet

And a bonus pic for Timmy ;)
snow.jpg

-Ken

Ahh didn't know that... camera doesn't have a light though, maybe I can be subtle about it - besides, I'd be aiming at people from our group instead of the piano players :rolleyes1

-Ken

Maybe you can do it then! That would be neat

You think Ken talks to much - Theresa and I were the ones that sat beside him during dinner and we could hardly get a word in!!! :lmao: (I'm sorry Ken - not meaning to pick on you but couldn't resist!!;))

Pirate Mark - I'm grateful that markinrichmond remembers my name - I let him slip on the dates every now and then...

I swear Mel - since Saturday, it seems I can't stop finding DD locations...I never realized how many there were....I think we passed 6 and that was just walking back to the car. :rotfl:
I'm sorry we missed meeting the other Mark...can never have enough Marks at a party!!! Hopefully we can meet up next time.

It was great making new friends and hope to see y'all soon (I believe that is proper southern lingo)...we're still trying to see if we can make the May WDW dates - fingers crossed cause that sure would be a great trip!!! :woohoo:

:sad:

I have two again today to make up the loss from the weekend :cheer2:

Hopefully you can swing May - it will be fun.

Teresa said:
But what happen at Bobby McKeys, stayed at Bobby McKeys (DO YOU HEAR ME MOUSECOP MARK).

Hmm. I'm not totally sure what she means. Can anyone tell me? This is very unclear.:confused3

Mel said:
Mousecop Mark pulled up in a sinister Mercury Marauder so I know he loves to speed!

I love it! Especially the 'sinister' part!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter