DisMeet - Baltimore (DC/MD/VA/PA) - Part 2

DisMeet National Harbor, Cadillac Ranch at 4 pm.

I will meet those who want to sight see at 11am at the Gaylord Convention Center.

See previous posts for directions

so far I have the following who want to attend

ttester9612 (Teresa)
bb1955 (Becky)
MouseCop (Mark)
watank (Ken)
PirateMel (Melanie)
MarylandPirate (a maybe)
GlendaMax (a maybe)

Just let me know if anyone else wants to join us. I know with Cadillac Ranch and Bobby McKeys we will need to make reservations.

Woo Hoo - look forward to meeting some new DIS friends :flower3:

We won't be able to make the site seeing:sad1: but we'll be there at 4p.m. - :cool1:

Looking forward to meeting everyone!!

I will meet those who want to sight see at 11am at the Gaylord Convention Center.

See previous posts for directions

so far I have the following who want to attend, the ones in bold said they wanted to meet for sight seeing.

ttester9612 (Teresa)
bb1955 (Becky)

MouseCop (Mark)
watank (Ken)
PirateMel (Melanie)
MarylandPirate (a maybe)
GlendaMax (a maybe)
tlterrynva (Tammy and hubby)

Just let me know if anyone else wants to join us. I know with Cadillac Ranch and Bobby McKeys we will need to make reservations.

so how was the meet? (for those of us who could not make it)

did you all like that area?? Any falling debri?

Hmmm, maybe I should start a thread for Vegas Dissers. . .oh wait, Andrea and I meet on a regular basis. . .a minimum of once a week. . .does that qualify as a local meet. . .

Hmmm, maybe I should start a thread for Vegas Dissers. . .oh wait, Andrea and I meet on a regular basis. . .a minimum of once a week. . .does that qualify as a local meet. . .

Ooh Vegas, haven't been there in a while... would be interested but I'd need to stay away from the video slots :rolleyes1

:sad: I wished it was the 14th.. I could have gone... I am working on the 21st :faint:

Rattles the box of snow, here Timmy Timmy :p
Although I might need to fall back to the contingency plan... can't tell if the snow is sublimating out or just settling (was full when I collected it, looking to be half the volume now) :confused:

oooooooops

could've sworn it was the 14th

sorry

Still time to change your mind and come down :)

-Ken

Ooh Vegas, haven't been there in a while... would be interested but I'd need to stay away from the video slots :rolleyes1

Rattles the box of snow, here Timmy Timmy :p
Although I might need to fall back to the contingency plan... can't tell if the snow is sublimating out or just settling (was full when I collected it, looking to be half the volume now) :confused:

Still time to change your mind and come down :)

-Ken

you need to stay from what ???:rolleyes1

I think we're in trouble. I heard they took out the mechanical bull.

And replaced it with a mechanical sheep!:rotfl2:

I'm pretty sure I can attend so change me from a maybe. My name is Mark and I look forward to meeting all of you. pirate:

UPDATE - 17 Mar 2009

I will meet those who want to sight see at 11am at the Gaylord Convention Center, in the lobby. This convention center will be the beginnings of seeing the sights.

so far I have the following who want to attend, the ones in bold said they wanted to meet for sight seeing.

ttester9612 (Teresa) Cadillic Ranch and Bobby McKeys
bb1955 (Becky)

MouseCop (Mark)
watank (Ken)
PirateMel (Melanie)
Cadillic Ranch and Boby McKeys
MarylandPirate
GlendaMax (a maybe)
tlterrynva (Tammy and hubby)

Just let me know if anyone else wants to join us. I plan to call Cadillic Ranch on Wednesday afternoon, so if you want to join us let me know before 1 PM tomorrow. Also if you would like to do Bobby McKeys' let me know because I'll have to make reservations there to.

Just called Callidac Ranch, I guess their busier then I thought they would be. They are fully booked for the 21st. :sad1: The nice lady said if we want we could still show up and wait and see if something becomes available.

Do we still want to do the 21st or move to date in April?

Just called Callidac Ranch, I guess their busier then I thought they would be. They are fully booked for the 21st. :sad1: The nice lady said if we want we could still show up and wait and see if something becomes available.

What was the second choice - flight it purchased - on my way :woohoo:

you need to stay from what ???:rolleyes1

The things that look like video games and are lots of fun until you go "I just spent how much in nickels in the past hour!? :scared1: " :p

I'm still in for the 21st, can always come back again for Cadillac Ranch... is there a bar/lounge area we can just hang out in w/o reservations?

-Ken

T

I'm still in for the 21st, can always come back again for Cadillac Ranch... is there a bar/lounge area we can just hang out in w/o reservations?

-Ken

Great! I"m still going to. They do have a bar area...we can always hang out there :thumbsup2 If anything else, there are other restaurants we can check out. Are you going to meet us at 11 am for sight seeing?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter