DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous, part deux... we don't want an intervention!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe once the summer dates are released we can all try to meet somewhere central to each of us and go to a show together. That would be really cool. I know a bunch of you are meeting up for Baltimore, it would be cool if we could all catch a show together this summer.

That sounds like a great idea!!!

Soooo...what are you going to wear?!?!?!

Well, the 2 shirts I bought (without trying on by the way...dumb move) are NOT going to work. One makes me look about 8 months pregnant and the other is just ICK! Soooo, it's down to a red one that I wore a Christmas, or something I borrow from my 20 year old cousin.

The problem is that my "girls" aren't as big as they should be for my body type, making my stomach look worse. LOL I'm not having a good day........

I'm not having a good day........

:hug: I'm sure you'll look fine no matter what you wear!! I just can't wait to meet you and Heather!!! :grouphug: Don't be freaked out if I hug you because I will!!! LOL Consider yourself warned!! :rolleyes1

I agree, trying to meet at a centrally located concert would be AWESOME!!! Could you imagine all of us in one 5* group??? Those poor boys. :banana:

Well, the 2 shirts I bought (without trying on by the way...dumb move) are NOT going to work. One makes me look about 8 months pregnant and the other is just ICK! Soooo, it's down to a red one that I wore a Christmas, or something I borrow from my 20 year old cousin.

The problem is that my "girls" aren't as big as they should be for my body type, making my stomach look worse. LOL I'm not having a good day........

I am sure you will look beautiful! Why is it that clothes are so stressful? i have been trying stuff on all morning and am not happy with my choices AT ALL!!! I have the opposite problem... the "girls" are bigger than they should be making my stomach look worse. LOL! We are never happy, are we?!!

:hug: I'm sure you'll look fine no matter what you wear!! I just can't wait to meet you and Heather!!! :grouphug: Don't be freaked out if I hug you because I will!!! LOL Consider yourself warned!! :rolleyes1

I agree, trying to meet at a centrally located concert would be AWESOME!!! Could you imagine all of us in one 5* group??? Those poor boys. :banana:

I am a hugger, too! And all of us in one 5* group, OMG, the thought of that makes me laugh!!!

I'd love if we all got together for a show! That'd be so exciting.

I'm a hugger too. I was going to warn Melody before we met for our show so she didn't think I was a weirdo.

Could you imagine us all :grouphug: then going into the show :hyper::dance3: then after the show :sad1: . The guys :scared:

LOL.

Dream trip... NKOTB weekend at Disney. :cloud9: Life would not get any better. it could be like Super Soap weekend only with New Kids instead of that Cameron guy from All My Children!!! Doubt that will happen, but any show ith my DISer buddies would be AWESOME!!!

Dream trip... NKOTB weekend at Disney. :cloud9: Life would not get any better. it could be like Super Soap weekend only with New Kids instead of that Cameron guy from All My Children!!! Doubt that will happen, but any show ith my DISer buddies would be AWESOME!!!

:worship: :worship:

I'd love if we all got together for a show! That'd be so exciting.

I'm a hugger too. I was going to warn Melody before we met for our show so she didn't think I was a weirdo.

Could you imagine us all :grouphug: then going into the show :hyper::dance3: then after the show :sad1: . The guys :scared:

LOL.

Consider me warned :) OMG! How fun would that be if we could all go to one show!? I would LOVE that!

Hey Girls! I am am having such a doh! moment. I have a wireless keyboard and it just dawned on me to replace the batteries. :headache: The keyboard stopped working and I was clueless for a few moments. Next time the computer warns me about the mouse I will also change the ones in the keyboard.

How do I find the NKOTB group on Facebook? Any help would be appreciated.

Have a good rest of Sunday!

H

OK so I say as soon as the summer tour dates are released we have a little "classy girl NKOTB huddle" and we find a date and a place that works for all of us and make it happen. In the words of our favorite blue eyed new kid.....Let's Get This girls.

I'm feeling much better today and I have the smells of monkey bread baking in my oven.......heaven. We're totally going off our diet tonight and having monkey bread for dinner. SHHHHH don't tell anyone!!

Oh I'm a hugger. :) So yay for us! LOL We can hug it out. Sorry...I'm delirious or something.

We just got home from my mom's...Wyatt had a shower, while Carson laid in bed crying his eyes out. The kid is beyond exhausted, didn't have a nap today and that always makes for a bad bedtime. Jay starts 1st shift tomorrow..YAY!

Karen - 3 weeks from today!!!! :cheer2: I'm so excited, but nervous too for some reason. I had a horrible dream last night that nkotb said they were "quitting" and would not do any more performances. I said "I knew those front row seats were too good to be true" I was so sad in the dream!

Weird...I had a dream about NKOTB too, only it wasn't a bad one like yours. :rolleyes1

Melody - that cake looks FABULOUS!!! I've always wanted to take a cake decorating course, I think I'll sign up for the Spring or Summer classes.

Crystal - I definitely think we need to coordinate a big Dis/NKOTB meet.

I have to admit, Heather's idea is awesome. I don't see my hubby going for that one though. :lmao:

How would someone find the NKOTB group on FB?

Weird...I had a dream about NKOTB too, only it wasn't a bad one like yours. :rolleyes1

Melody - that cake looks FABULOUS!!! I've always wanted to take a cake decorating course, I think I'll sign up for the Spring or Summer classes.

Crystal - I definitely think we need to coordinate a big Dis/NKOTB meet.

I have to admit, Heather's idea is awesome. I don't see my hubby going for that one though. :lmao:

How would someone find the NKOTB group on FB?

I think all you have to do is know the name and be a member! I think maybe Angey needs to send an invite if it's a new person. But all you have to do Shelby is type in the name of our group and it will come up for you.

I think all you have to do is know the name and be a member! I think maybe Angey needs to send an invite if it's a new person. But all you have to do Shelby is type in the name of our group and it will come up for you.

I've got it worked out on mine, I just wondered for the others. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!