DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous, part 3... still goin' strong!

Wow. That's a lot of seats. It'll be interesting to see what happens with that.

That seems small for a stadium. I guess cause Fenway is so old. Most of them seat 45-50k.

Well, I'm glad I didn't get tickets for the IZOD show because from the looks of this, that will most likely be the next show to be cancelled/rescheduled. I feel sorry for the people who already made their arrangements and got screwed. I get that it's a big deal to play Fenway for them but...I know Donnie said he hated playing stadiums. Too impersonal. Guess not if the price is right.

Any old stadium is one thing... to kids who grew up in Boston, Fenway is a HUGE deal. There have only been 17 concerts there ever. It is a very big deal. Anyhoo, I watched the press conference and theya ll looked like kids in a candy store. So giddy!

I do feel sorry for those who are being rescheduled, but that could happen anytime and is the chance one takes I guess. Personally, I have had Janet Jackson tickets twice and had the show cancelled both times. :headache:

For anyone who has tickets for the IZOD show, it has been rescheduled to 7/31 and tickets will be honored or refunded.

Thanks for sharing that Heather! I hadn't seen it.

Hope all you lovely ladies had a wonderful weekend.

My best friend and I decided to try to score some tickets to the Fenway show. Neither of us is a BN member, so we'll be trying the general sale Saturday.

Thanks for sharing that Heather! I hadn't seen it.

Hope all you lovely ladies had a wonderful weekend.

My best friend and I decided to try to score some tickets to the Fenway show. Neither of us is a BN member, so we'll be trying the general sale Saturday.

Jon is getting plenty of media attention from his blog. I saw it on UsWeekly and CNN's twitter today.

Good luck on scoring your Fenway tix! :goodvibes

I was going to join BN but decided against it and I will be trying for just general tickets on Saturday as well. I'm going to try to go to Mohegan Sun and Boston as well. Will probably buy tickets on stubhub.

We are going on the cruise:lovestruc...with a brief stop in WDW before.

I'm so jealous! Have fun!

If you haven't seen the BN blog from Jon, this will put an end to any remaining questions... http://plixi.com/p/73295015

Thanks for posting. Well, now we know for sure. Doesn't change the fact that I may still have a GIANT crush on him! :rotfl:

Any old stadium is one thing... to kids who grew up in Boston, Fenway is a HUGE deal. There have only been 17 concerts there ever. It is a very big deal. Anyhoo, I watched the press conference and theya ll looked like kids in a candy store. So giddy!

It's a HUGE deal! If I were them I'd cancel anything to play there!

I haven't posted in a bit. Life has been busy! I'm 27 weeks today. :scared1: I'm absolutely terrified! We have nothing ready, but we'll figure it out as we go. John is so giddy and excited! He felt him kick two weeks ago and about two minutes later he says "Oooh, two people commented on my status." I asked what status. He said "My status I just posted saying I felt him kick, I posted it with my phone." What a geek!

I'm so jealous of all you New England girls with all your concert options, especially Fenway! If it was reasonable to fly to NH with a 1 month old for a concert...I'd be there! They're coming to Orlando July 22, but I didn't get tickets. I don't think I'll go by myself and with no family around I don't know that I'll be ready to have a random baby sitter for the night so John can come with me. I figure we'll wait until the last minute and if it works out I'll buy tickets.

I don't miss all the crazy snow some of you are getting this winter. That is nuts! I guess if slim pickings for NKOTB shows means it is 78 degrees and sunny I'll take it! :) We're also heading to Magic Kingdom Wednesday night to see the new Castle show before wishes. I definitely sense some Casey's coming on for dinner!

Hope everyone is well!!

27 weeks! Not much longer! Enjoy the time as a twosome while it lasts!!!

My BFF joined BN the day it started and it is a joke, like we knew it would be. She likes the message boards, which surprises me because she didn't use the old one, but the presales are useless unless you only want one ticket. She tried to pull up Fenway because we are now considering that instead of Chicago. Couldn't get anything. Will see what is available in the general public onsale.

In other news, I am super excited that my best friend from high school who was my original NKOTB partner in crime is coming down for the San Antonio show! When they started touring in 2008 she had just had a premature baby. He was in the NICU through most of the fall so she couldn''t see a show with me. Then life got in the way so this will be her first time seeing them! I am so excited! She hasn't seen them in concert since 1991! She is coming down with her little man who was born at 24 weeks and is a walking, talking miracle now! Can't wait!

The SuperBowl halftime show was on later that night. My mom recorded it for me. I still have it on a tape somewhere. :)

Well, I bought tickets. I found a great price on floor seats and couldn't pass them up. July 29, Atlantic City, here I come. I've been fist pumping and singing N-K-O-T-B-S-B all day. :rotfl:

Well, I bought tickets. I found a great price on floor seats and couldn't pass them up. July 29, Atlantic City, here I come. I've been fist pumping and singing N-K-O-T-B-S-B all day. :rotfl:

That deserves this guy.... :banana:

Ladies! A month and no new posts? :scared1: What is happening??

So, did everyone hear Jordan's new song? I don't know what to think of it yet. I like the beat, I'll give it that much. It'll be nice if it gets on regular rotation here (the NYC stations play the same tired stuff over and over again). They barely played Summertime when that was released.

Who's going to the concerts this summer? A girl I knew in high school posted she was going on facebook and she'll be at the same show as me. I asked where her seats were, she's section 10 row 3. Well, I'm section 10 row 10. How weird is that?? I'll have to say hi!

And in Disney news...I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!! :banana:

I love Jordan's new song! Can't get it out of my head!!!

Oo oo oo oo oo oo oo ooo :cool1:

I actually haven't heard it full way through yet, lol. Figured I'd wait to download the full album and haven't searched around for an online version yet. What a bad BH I am!

I actually haven't heard it full way through yet, lol. Figured I'd wait to download the full album and haven't searched around for an online version yet. What a bad BH I am!

You have NO TIME for searching around on the internet for anything!!! You are the busiest person I know!!!

Hope everyone is well! Busy here, preparing for a whirlwind of house guests in the next three weeks. DH's parents next week (they just told us this past weekend :scared1:), his sister in town on business and then travelling back with her family the end of the month, college friends next week, Army friends the following week and both of my sisters are coming in for a wedding the first weekend of April! I have hardly had any DIS time trying to get all of my house projects done before they all arrive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter