DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous, part 3... still goin' strong!

I don't mean if the tour will be cancelled or something. I mean if he's going to be out of control during the tour and have issues performing.

I know... from everything I have read he is doing it for himself and not because he has been out of control. I follow him on twitter and it sounds like it was his decision to go. He didn't say he was going to rehab but that he was on a journey to health and said he would see everyone on the other side.

For those worried about the tour and not liking the possibility of BSB singing NKOTB songs, it doesn't sound like there will be much of that happening. Here is an article from Rolling Stone that addresses the issue...

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...-about-new-kids-backstreet-boys-tour-20110113

Anyone going to see Joe in Vegas????????? My BFF and I are talking about going if it gets extended into March. Unfortunately we can't make it in February. :sad1:

I read that yesterday about AJ, hope this time it works for him.

As a tour promoter I would be very concerned about the upcoming tour.

I was in Time Square on NYE, not close enough to see them but I got to see it on the JUMBO tron and guess what they did it 4 times!!!! I was happy with that! NK looked TOTALLY HOT AND SEXY!! They are just hitting their stide now.

WOOHOO!!!!!! We almost bought 5* for that one, too. Now I wish we would have if you will be there! We will still be there, but buying tickets off stubhub. We will have to meet up!

I doubt it will.

We just got it yesterday...as far as I know it wasn't sold out, but I haven't checked today...you could probably still get it! We just got the lowest 5*, not the Ultimate. I think ours is tickets in rows 2 - 10 facing the stage, and the group meet and greet. The Ultimate 5* sounded amazing, but we'll already have enough travel expenses and couldn't justify the extra cost.

Yes, we'll definitely have to meet up!

I wonder if BSB ends up having to back out, if NKOTB will still tour alone.

I read that yesterday about AJ, hope this time it works for him.

As a tour promoter I would be very concerned about the upcoming tour.

I was in Time Square on NYE, not close enough to see them but I got to see it on the JUMBO tron and guess what they did it 4 times!!!! I was happy with that! NK looked TOTALLY HOT AND SEXY!! They are just hitting their stide now.

Awesome!

We just got it yesterday...as far as I know it wasn't sold out, but I haven't checked today...you could probably still get it! We just got the lowest 5*, not the Ultimate. I think ours is tickets in rows 2 - 10 facing the stage, and the group meet and greet. The Ultimate 5* sounded amazing, but we'll already have enough travel expenses and couldn't justify the extra cost.

Yes, we'll definitely have to meet up!

I wonder if BSB ends up having to back out, if NKOTB will still tour alone.

It is still available. Trying to resist the temptation...

I was watching "What Happens" or whatever it is called on Bravo. Tiffany and Debbie Gibson were on and they were talking about how Jon Knight is gay. I didn't think this was something he had confirmed or denied. Anyone know?

I don't think Jon has neither confirmed nor denied that he is gay. I mean who really cares if he is? I don't think most fans care either way. I think it is more of a big thing to the "media". I don't think that he hides it either.

I don't think Jon has neither confirmed nor denied that he is gay. I mean who really cares if he is? I don't think most fans care either way. I think it is more of a big thing to the "media". I don't think that he hides it either.

I don't think anyone cares. I was just surprised at the way they were talking about it since he has never talked about it. The host asked if Tiffany ever dated any NKOTB members and she said yes, Jon Knight, the one who later became gay, the shy quiet one. She also said she didn't turn him gay but that she was always suspicious because when they hung out they would give each other facials. It seems like Jon doesn't care about what they said according to what he posted on twitter, I was just surprised to hear it since it is not something normally talked about.

I hope I didn't come off as a snot (which I am guessing I did). I sincerley apologize if I did :guilty:. I wasn't angry or anything, I guess I didn't word my first post correctly. I think it's a bigger issue to non-nkotb fans then it is to all of us...we love him no matter what.

I went back and read Jon's tweets and it doesn't sound like he really cared, he just said he doesn't remember getting facials. :laughing: I would be a little upset if I were him. As far as I know he has never completely come out, even though everyone knows it is true. To have two of your good friends do that would be a little upsetting if it were me. But, really the only person who probably cares is Perez Hilton.

OMG- i have not been on the boards in over a year and the first thread i found was this one. I LOVE NKOTB. I am crazy fan (ok not crazy like that) but crazy. I am so happy i am not the only one. So has or is anyone going to any of their upcoming concerts or cruise???

OMG- i have not been on the boards in over a year and the first thread i found was this one. I LOVE NKOTB. I am crazy fan (ok not crazy like that) but crazy. I am so happy i am not the only one. So has or is anyone going to any of their upcoming concerts or cruise???

Hello! There are a lot of concert-goers on here, but I am not sure if there are any cruisers. I will be at the San Antonio, Minneapolis and one of the Chicago shows (not sure which one yet). Which ones will you be checking out?

Hey, Shelby... are you still watching The Bachelor? I just thought of the thread you had during Jason's season. Just saw a Bachelor commercial as I was typing. :goodvibes

Probably not this year - last year we went to Borgata, New York and i know there was one more but i cant remember. NO cruisers - cool - me either - we can all watch youtube.com together.

Welcome to the club cjhentschel! Lots of concerts, parties and non crazy stalking around here.

We leave Wednesday for The World! You ladies hold down the NKOTB front while I'm gone. ;)

Referring to the Jon & Tiffany thing, I just thought it was wrong of her to take it upon herself to out him. Not like we didn't know but that should be something he does, not her.

Karen, have fun at Disney World!! Tell Mickey I said hi!

WOW!! I haven't been on here in forever.........

Karen - have fun next week. We are going for two weeks in June.......soooo excited!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

The Tiffany thing......I wasn't too impressed that she would do something like that to him either. Right after that he went on to twitter and told people to stop hating on Debbie and Tiffany after she made the comment. I think he is really a nice guy!! I feel bad that she outed him though!!! As someone else said I think the only one that really cares is Perez Hilton.........

I saw something on Twitter this morning that they are going to announce a show at Fenway tomorrow!! It is the week before I leave for Disney and I am already going down to CT and The Garden the weekend before for those shows. I think I'm going to have to skip it!!!! Bummer!!!

I'm not very good at keeping up with my NKOTB news lately. Crystal, I didn't hear about the Fenway concert, so thanks for the heads up (if it's true). Concerts at Fenway are a neat experience.

I'm not very good at keeping up with my NKOTB news lately. Crystal, I didn't hear about the Fenway concert, so thanks for the heads up (if it's true). Concerts at Fenway are a neat experience.

The Boston Herald release said it will officially be announced by Live Nation on Wednesday. Unfortunately, it also says that the NY area concert on 6/11 and possibly 6/12 (if it sells well enough to need a second date) will have to be rescheduled. I am sure a lot of people already have travel arrangements made for those shows. I would not be happy if I had booked a trip to NYC only to have them cancel to play Fenway. Fenway applied for permits for both 6/11 and 6/12.

This is pure speculation but I have still seen a lot of rumors floating around about teaming up with New Edition, Boys II Men, Bell Biv DeVoe. Wonder if any of those acts would be included in a Fenway show? Something other than just NKOTBSB has to sell the 37,000 seats.

Thank you ladies!

This is pure speculation but I have still seen a lot of rumors floating around about teaming up with New Edition, Boys II Men, Bell Biv DeVoe. Wonder if any of those acts would be included in a Fenway show? Something other than just NKOTBSB has to sell the 37,000 seats.

Wow. That's a lot of seats. It'll be interesting to see what happens with that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter