DisDads Fantasy Football 2012

I'm new to the league. Can someone explain the confidence pool and survivor picks? I didn't see any explanation on the site.

Is survivor where you pick a winner but you can't pick that team again all year? As soon as you lose, you're out.

And confidence is where you pick winners for each game of the week and rank them by how confident you are? I just don't know if 16 is the most confident or 1 is.

Survivor - yes. If you lose you are out until there is a winner. If there is a winner, the Surivivor re-starts.

Confidence - yes. 16 is the most confident.

Survivor - yes. If you lose you are out until there is a winner. If there is a winner, the Surivivor re-starts.

Confidence - yes. 16 is the most confident.

But, is survivor like playoffs from last year? If I pick Green Bay to win in week 1, and they win, you can never pick GB the rest of the season?

But, is survivor like playoffs from last year? If I pick Green Bay to win in week 1, and they win, you can never pick GB the rest of the season?

Yep... unless we have a "winner" and we reboot in mid season... the the slate is clean.

Well everyone has a line-up submitted.

No week one Free-be games. :thumbsup2

Remember that FCFS waivers are open until 1pm Sunday...however any NYG or DAL players lock at kickoff where they are at.

You can make lineup adjustments up to the kickoff of that players NFL game.

Also check out the Fantasy Preview reports. Reports> Franchise> Fantasy Preview.

My team is predicted to go 2-1 this week! :thumbsup2

How do Wed games work. Do I need to pick one each week or if I don't pick tonight, just pick on Sunday?

If you forget all the way to Monday and you haven't picked those teams ...then you can pick them... best is to pick early so you have all your options.

Is there something to our picks I am not aware of?

Just talking about the Survivor game and Confedence pool Pick'em Games built into the Disdad Fantasy Football Site.

Look under the Pick'em Games Tab on the Home page. :thumb: yo don't have to play... but it's a little extra fun if you want to.

I personally don't fool with the Confidence Pool.

If you forget all the way to Monday and you haven't picked those teams ...then you can pick them... best is to pick early so you have all your options.

Just talking about the Survivor game and Confedence pool Pick'em Games built into the Disdad Fantasy Football Site.

Look under the Pick'em Games Tab on the Home page. :thumb: yo don't have to play... but it's a little extra fun if you want to.

I personally don't fool with the Confidence Pool.

I really like the Yahoo pick EM. But, I wanted to try the MFL one this year as well. I need to go and do the picks.

I went through and picked survivor and confidence pools. Then,with Yahoo Pick'em, I am back up to 4 picks. I will definitely keep up with the Yahoo and fantasy team, but I'm not sure I'll do the others all seasons. There is some strategy to the survivor picks, but I didn't put all that much effort into it.

Ran a test this AM on our Waivers.

Something is screwed up, and I have a Help ticket in.

Please do not attempt to aquire any Cowboys or Giants until further notice.

thanks for your cooperation and restraint. :thumbsup2

Sorry for the screw-up.

Ran a test this AM on our Waivers.

Something is screwed up, and I have a Help ticket in.

Please do not attempt to aquire any Cowboys or Giants until further notice.

thanks for your cooperation and restraint. :thumbsup2

Sorry for the screw-up.

OK...so I had the setting correct... the error was me... I made the selection while I was still logged in as Commissioner... I should have logged out and back in as the Ducks' Manager. My bad. But glad I had it set up correct. :thumbsup2

OK...so I had the setting correct... the error was me... I made the selection while I was still logged in as Commissioner... I should have logged out and back in as the Ducks' Manager. My bad. But glad I had it set up correct. :thumbsup2

Think someone will grab Ogletree?

Think someone will grab Ogletree?

No doubt ... that's why I was testing him first... and I screwed it up. :lmao:

I'm not sold on him... though he had a decent Pre-season too. But one game does not make a season.

I think I have good WR depth and already have plenty of Plowboys... I think I'll pass.

Here's the star DT of the Duckburg Ducks...

2012-09-04200412.jpg

Hope I can hold off your BLT Goats tonight Norm.

Looks to be close one. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter