DisDads Fantasy Football 2012

If you haven't contacted me by email to say your in.... please do so.

If you see an x by your team on the site... I have had either an email or seen a post from you... I prefer the email.

I will need to find replacements for those that are not coming back.

If you don't know where the site is then check your e-mail... if you don't have an e-mail... check your OTHER email... escpecially if you usually use yahoo.

If all else fails...PM me.

OK so the Disdads Fantasy Football Draft will be a slow E-Mail draft. Each Division has an NFL Player pool to draft from. The draft will be a serpintine style draft (Round1) 1,2,3...,9,10.(Round2) 10,9,8...2,1 (Round3) 1,2,3,...etc. for 18 rounds. Timer is set for 10 hours, and last year all divisions mad eit thru the draft in under a week. 4-5 days.

First some naviagational help... so you can find all the Draft features you may need.

Draft Tab
HomeDraftTab.jpg

When you click the above tab you should see the follow sections...

Draft Status... This will show you a status for each Division... Who is on the clock, How long the clock has before it expires, Who is on Deck for the next pick. There are also links for "Pre-Draft Picks", "My Draft List", and "Draft Report" which I will describe later.
DraftTabDraftStatus.jpg

Recent Draft Picks... This will show the last few picks made in each Division.
Also there are links for "Full Draft Report" which I will describe later.
DraftTabRecentDraftPicks.jpg

My Draft Picks... this shows the selections you got in each round.
DraftTabMyDraftPicks.jpg

Menu Bar > For Owners
MenuForOwners.jpg

ForOwners.jpg

Draft... This is where you go to make you current selection when you are on the clock.... OR if you are not on the clock you can make a Pre-Draft Pick list...which I will describe later.

My Draft List... The My Draft List allows an owner to create his or her own customized master draft list which can either be used for an online MFL-hosted draft. It is primarily used as a guide to aid an owner in actively making his picks throughout the entire draft.

1. To create your Draft List simply go to your For Owners > My Draft List.
  2. The left hand column is a list of all Available players based on your league settings. You are able to sort the players either via the ADP Ranking or Alphabetically.
  3. To add players to your list simply highlight the players’ name and click the button Add To List >. This will add the player to the right handed column, your Current My Draft List. (Alternately you can highlight a player from the right hand column and remove them from your Current My Draft List by choosing the "Remove From List" button in the event a player is mistakenly added. These player return to the BOTtOM of the available players list. So be careful.)
  4. You also have the option of adding all players from the list of Available Players to the current My Draft list by choosing Add All To List >>.
  5. Once you have added your players to your Current My Draft List you may arrange them in order of importance to aid in your draft by using the Action buttons. Highlight the player you with to move and click either the Move Up or Move Down buttons to place them in their proper position.
  6. When finished, you MUST click on the Save My Draft List button in order to apply your changes.

My Draft Preferences... If you rely on the system to pick your roster for you (being on Auto-pick by choice or penalty), you can have more control over what position is picked in what round of your draft. This is similar to CBS and NFL drafts where you pick certain player positions in certain rounds. This is a risky strategy in my opinion and should only be used in later rounds.

Go to the For Owners > My Draft Preferences and select one or more positions to pick in each round of your draft. If the system does make a pick for that owner in that round of the draft, the system will first try to pick a player in the position that the owner has specified on this page. This will give the owner a lot more control over what positions are filled when, preventing things like selecting too many backup players in any one position.

Pre-Draft Picks...use this feature to help pick your players prior to your turn and help speed along the draft. This is also useful if you are not able to draft for a future round. You can enter your pre-draft picks for that round and the system will choose the highest priority player remaining.

Please note that Pre-draft picks are selected for you as soon as it is your turn to pick in the draft. Use the My Draft List option to Rank your entire draft.

Pre-Draft Picks – Round 1

1. Go to the For Owners > Draft.
  2. From the Player To Add: list, highlight the player in which you would like to add to your Pre-draft List. You can filter players on this available fantasy free agent list by using the “Show Only” pull-down box to obtain a subset of the list (by position or NFL team).
  3. Click the Add To List> button.
  4. Continue steps 2. and 3. above for any pick you’d like to attempt in the round. Keep in mind, adding more players will increase your chances for getting a player in that round.
  5. Once players are added, highlight the individual players and use the Move Pick Up or Move Pick Down buttons to prioritize them in the order which you would like them drafted. You may also use the
  6. After prioritizing your list you MUST click the Save These Picks and Continue button save your picks for that round and receive confirmation.

Pre-Draft Picks – (Subsequent Rounds)

Once Round 1 picks are saved successfully you will be ready to make picks for Round 2. Round 1 Saved picks will appear at the top of the Pre-Draft page.

1. Optionally, you can choose the “Add All From Previous Round>>” button to add all players from Round 1 to your Round 2 Draft.
  2. Now repeat steps 2 through 6 from Pre-Draft Picks – Round 1 to add your picks for subsequent rounds.

Pre-Draft Future Rounds

In the event that you will not be available for future rounds of drafting during the draft you have the option to Pre-draft those rounds.

1. Go to For Owners > Draft.
  2. 2.Choose at the round that you would like to make a pick for at the bottom of the Page from the drop down field listed next to the “Or, you may go immediately to:” XX Be sure to click the “Now!” button to move to that round of picks.
  3. 3.Follow steps 2 through 6 in Pre-Draft Picks – Round 1.

Auto-Pick... This allows the MFL system to make selections for owners based on the "My Draft List" and "My Draft Preferences" settings. If you do not have eiter set up the system will select the next highest player based on ADP. Owners can request to be placed on Auto-pick. OR any Owner who is consistently taking too long to draft will be placed on Auto-pick.

Draft Report... When you click the "Draft Report" or "Full Draft Report" Links, this will show you every selection made to date in every division. It defults to the Mickey Division, but there are links to display the Goofy and Donald Divisions as well.

Just a quick little setup for wireless notifications, which are very useful during our draft.

On your Team page you should find a link for "Wireless" like in this screen-shot. Click it.
WirlessLink.jpg

The resulting page you should enter in your Cell Number (10 digits); Carrier (Verizon,ATT,etc.); Select if you want league mates to see your number; Select which Notifications you want*; also Check the box to send a validation Code to your phone. Click the "Save Franchise Information" button at the Bottom of the page.
WirlessNotifications.jpg

You should receive a text from "Bounces" with your validation code. Return to the Wirless Page and enter the code to validate your phone. Click the "Save Franchise Information" button (again).

*Note: for the draft I recommend you only select the "When I'm On The Clock For My Draft" option.

If you select the "Draft Status Update" option you will get a text after everyone picks in all divisions...this is too much info.

ALSO...
My Fantasy League offers several options for wireless devices, including:
•Login
•Submit Lineup
•Live Scoring
•Standings
•Rosters
•My Player News
•Top Players
•Top Free Agents

To see these options, go to http://m.myfantasyleague.com/ from your wireless device, and enter your 5-digit league ID (36462), and press "Search". If you choose the "Home" option, it will take you to your wireless home page, which you can then add to your favorites for easy access in the future.

If you have an iPhone, Android, Windows Phone or Blackberry, third parties have developed MFL applications for those platforms, also. I have "MFL Fantasy Football 12" on my Android Phone.

For the draft I recommend using the Non-Mobile Site on your phone for full functionality.

Would love to get in. Just joined the DisDads. No number yet.:worried:

Once I have passed the hours of testing and proven that I have ridden everything in the World, maybe I could get on the list for next season. Good luck dads, I'll follow along to have alaugh at all the comments.popcorn::

Don't forget... our draft starts in 1 week.

Saturday AUGUST 18, 2012 @ 9AM eastern.

noticed that a few guys (3) have logged into last years site recently... but not this years site. :confused3

Draft starts this Saturday Aug 18 at 9am Eatern.

If anyone sees IndyDisney around... tell him our draft Starts this Staurday.

His email notifications have been going to his Hotmail account.

This time tomorrow... we may all have at least one player on our teams. :cool1: :lmao:

Well the draft seems to have started flowing this morning.

Mickey and Donald Divisions are in the 5th Round... Goofy is in the 4th. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter