Discount WDW Store?

Sabres2008

Formerly dmk1021
Hello all...

I'm going to be in Orlando next week for 3 job interviews *crossing fingers*, and while I had to sadly let my AP expire (hence needing the job :) ), I will not be spending time in the parks.

My mom asked me, though, to stop at one of those stores that sells older WDW merchandise at cheaper prices. Until recently, we never really ventured off property so I don't know where these places are. Can anyone fill me in? I'm leaving on Sunday, and I'm staying through Thursday.

Hopefully, in a few weeks I'll be a resident of Orlando :goodvibes

All 3 factory outlet malls have "Character Outlet" (or similarly named) stores. Each store may have different merchandise at any given time. The two closest to WDW would be:

Orlando Premium Outlets SR535 at the I-4 exit
From I-4 proceed south on SR535 and make left at first traffic light onto Vineland Road. Follow Vineland and outlet mall will be on your right, overlooking I-4. Can't miss it.

Lake Buena Vista Factory Stores SR535 at the Orange/Osceola County line
From I-4 proceed south on SR535 a couple miles until you pass under the TOLL 417 overpass. Turn left at light just past the overpass into the outlet parking lot.

The third outlet mall is at the extreme north end of International Drive near the Turnpike. It's called Prime Outlets International, formerly the Belz Outlet Mall.

BobK/Orlando

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest