• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disboutiquers Part 30 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew ;-)

There should be a "Unison" way to post. When I saw the question about an easy pattern for a pretty summer dress, I said (yes, literally out loud)

"All together now....SIMPLY SWEET"

And darned if I wasn't right. :rotfl2:

All those dresses look beautiful and the models are all adorable.

DH sweet talked me into booking another trip for September (Free Dining gets him every time) And I think I might actually make some customs for myself. I did a glow in the dark Mickey Bat shirt for last year's MNSSHP (pictures do not do it justice, but I'll see if I can scrounge one up) and I want to make myself more "nice" clothes anyway. And I've discovered I love skorts at the parks, so there's them too.

Maybe Serena (my vintage dress form) will show up as model.

Hi everyone. My name is Laura and I have followed along your threads seeing all the fabulous creations! I love everyone's Disney designs and am going to start making some things for my kids. In the past, I've used a very old Bernina for sewing. My family is getting me a Brother PE700 for Mother's Day and I would appreciate any advice on how to get started with it. Anyone have any good websites or advice specific to a Brother embroidery machine? Any advice on brands or types of thread or stabilizer that I should use? Thanks so much!!! I look forward to joining in!

That's too bad about your shirt. In keeping with the Star Wars theme, here's my shirt for today:

LOVE It!!!

I appliqued one of my tshirts for me to wear during our trip. here it is and some close ups of the appliques.

11810_606252416054569_1595441839_n.jpg

Love the shirt.

I promised myself when the thread moved this time that I was going to keep up with it, I'm so far behind already:confused3. Everyone's work is wonderful.
The discussion about 2007 and the fabric that I called "psychedelic Mickey" reminded me of my granddaughter's first WDW trip in 2007. It was a 5 day trip and by the time I finished sewing she had 10 outfits and 2 nightgowns. I wasn't sure I liked the "psychedlic Mickey" fabric when I bought it but it ended up being one of my favorite outfits and everyone loved it. There was also a floppy hat to match.

Love that dress. It is so adorable. (I wish Disney would bring back that fabric)

In keeping with the "Now and Then" theme... My favorite theme of all - as many of you know...

Here's the first items I ever made - many of them are my own patterns:

th_CIMG8249.jpg

D~

I can always say I knew D when she just made adorable AG dresses :rotfl2:

And those bags are TDF

:wave2: Hello sewers (or sewists, if you prefer),

:cool1: The good news is the unusable last bit of fabric makes the PERFECT pillowcase dress for your favorite GA doll!

So glad to see Ginger is doing well. I hope DoRRRine doesn't feel left out.

Hi Everyone!

My name is Ashley and I am new to the sewing world :) I just took my first class tonight and made a pillowcase style dress for my 5 year old. It came together pretty good only a couple of spots that are only noticeable if you are really looking at the dress upclose.

Anyways can anyone recommend a pattern for another simple style summer dress? Every pattern that I seem to pick up seems to require a zipper and I am not brave enough to tackle that yet. My daughter would like a dress that she can twirl in a little bit unlike the pillowcase style dress I made tonight which is pretty straight.

Thanks for any help you can give a newbie :)

Ashley

I knew everyone was going to say Simply Sweet so I will mention another one. I loved the CrissCross top/dress on YCMT. It is based off your daughter's measurements but is easy to sew together.

Hi DISboutiquers!

I was encouraged to share the pink Cinderella dress the mice made that my daughter will be wearing to Disney this weekend! What's cute is she actually thinks Cinderella's mice & the birds made her dress :blush:

I also wanted to suggest I thought it would be a good idea to start a picture thread for what everyone's kids wore on their Disney trip(s). Whether it be a princess dress, pirate costume or a homemade Disney inspired dress. What does everyone think???

Anyway, here is her Cinderella dress:
th_j7g676.png

What an adorable dress and how cute that she thinks Cinderella's mice made it.

Hello! I have had a interest in learning to sew for quite a while now. Last week I spent a small fortune on etsy buying some things for my DD6 to wear on our upcoming trip. I really think I could have made some of these pieces, even as a beginner.

Thank you,

LOL at your comment. I also thought that but once you start it gets very addictive (and expensive) because you will be hoarding fabric, patterns and of course you will need an embroidery machine and all the Disney designs you can buy :rolleyes1

Ok get ready, photo bomb, sorry.

Here is a princess outfit we wore to Disney on ice. I let DH set her up while I took the photo, so the skirt is crooked. There are 4 appliques on the skirt, Belle/beast, Cindi/charming, snow white, and Rapunzel. Sorry I do not have photos of all of them.

th_VideoChristmas2012-May2013027_zpsb84d0741.jpg

Everything came out great. I bet everyone loved her dresses.

I haven't seen Andrea but Wendy has posted a few times on FB.

I think Andrea has been real busy. She hardly posts on Judy's thread either.

Sorry if this is so many, but they are so cute. I can't believe how big they have grown. Forgive me if the pics are so big, i couldnt' figure that part out :confused3

Those all came out great.

There should be a "Unison" way to post. When I saw the question about an easy pattern for a pretty summer dress, I said (yes, literally out loud)

"All together now....SIMPLY SWEET"

And darned if I wasn't right.

:rotfl2: I knew everyone was going to say it too!

Hi everyone. My name is Laura and I have followed along your threads seeing all the fabulous creations! I love everyone's Disney designs and am going to start making some things for my kids. In the past, I've used a very old Bernina for sewing. My family is getting me a Brother PE700 for Mother's Day and I would appreciate any advice on how to get started with it. Anyone have any good websites or advice specific to a Brother embroidery machine? Any advice on brands or types of thread or stabilizer that I should use? Thanks so much!!! I look forward to joining in!

Andrea made a list of what you would need to get started. I'll have to see if I can pull it up.

Well, the Cinderella inspired dress is done. I did go with the silver trim. Thank you to those who gave their input.
Notice the shoes. Probably not practical for Disney, but I couldn't help myself. We'll just carry some tennies.

I love how the back came out. I have to give credit to no big dill. I was trying to decide whether to make the ruffles go up and down or around, and I found her tutorial for the Coastal Curtsy skirt. Super simple (the magic is in how you cut it) and exactly what I was looking for.

http://www.nobigdill.com/2010/09/coastal-curtsy-skirt-tutorial.html

And when little Miss gets tired of the long skirt (although it won't be quite that long on her), it has shorts underneath.

My favorite part.:lovestruc

Thanks BabyNala and Purple Ears for the help. Luckily McCall's goes on sale this weekend at JoAnn's so we will have to make a stop. She is quite picky and liked a collar less one, but might like yours too. Her normal is t-shirt and jeans so I was surprised by the request.

You can show her my picture and see what she thinks of one with a collar. I actually wear those blouses to work (I also have a version with Tink and some non-Disney ones). I hope you can find something you both like at Joann's on the weekend as the pattern I used may be out of print at this point. (I have been using that pattern for the last few years).

Sorry if this is so many, but they are so cute. I can't believe how big they have grown. Forgive me if the pics are so big, i couldnt' figure that part out :confused3

Thanks for sharing the pictures! It is interesting to see your girls at different ages in the different pictures. I have to say I like their costumes in the first photo the best!

Sorry that your pretty lunch box broke and then your back up lunch box broke too! I have never made one so I don't think that I can help you with a pattern. I have one that I got in a pattern bundle but I haven't tried it out.

I haven't seen Andrea around at all lately. I thought we'd see her more now that her house in RI was under contract. Wendy has been having some health issues and her cousin who she was very close to has been sick as well. I believe that help his family is taking up much of her time right now.

In the worse case I can go for a remake of the Rosetta (with a non garage sale zipper :rotfl:). The funny thing is that the garage sale zipper is actually a metal zipper, so I thought it would last longer. Unfortunately one of the teeth pulled out from the fabric so it doesn't zip anymore.

Thanks for the update about Andrea and Wendy. I knew Wendy was having some health issues in the summer and her cousin Steve was diagnosed with cancer. I just hope that they are doing ok.

I can't believe the party is just around the corner! I hope everything will go smoothly and everyone will enjoy this special milestone for your family.

DH sweet talked me into booking another trip for September (Free Dining gets him every time) And I think I might actually make some customs for myself. I did a glow in the dark Mickey Bat shirt for last year's MNSSHP (pictures do not do it justice, but I'll see if I can scrounge one up) and I want to make myself more "nice" clothes anyway. And I've discovered I love skorts at the parks, so there's them too.

I can't wait to see what you make for yourself. I made a World Showcase skort last year (which is shown in the picture on the previous page) and it was great for walking around the parks. I actually remade a long skirt version of it recently as I probably want long skirts in December.

Welcome! Lots of us have that machine and it is pretty user friendly. You will need embroidery thread (I like Marathon but you will need to order from their website) and stabilizer (I just get mine by the roll through Marathon). I know some people like to put a softer backing on their shirts too (especially for kids with sensory issues), but the name of that product escapes me at the moment. Oh and a good pair of embroidery scissors would be very helpful if you plan to do applique.

Well, the Cinderella inspired dress is done. I did go with the silver trim. Thank you to those who gave their input.
Notice the shoes. Probably not practical for Disney, but I couldn't help myself. We'll just carry some tennies.

I love how the back came out. I have to give credit to no big dill. I was trying to decide whether to make the ruffles go up and down or around, and I found her tutorial for the Coastal Curtsy skirt. Super simple (the magic is in how you cut it) and exactly what I was looking for.

And when little Miss gets tired of the long skirt (although it won't be quite that long on her), it has shorts underneath.

You did a great job on the dress! What a smart idea to put shorts underneath (and I like the butt ruffles too)! I like the pink hair on your "model", somehow it just screams Diva to me :)

The dresses is so pretty and I like the idea of the shorts under it.

All the outfits are great.

Thanks everyone. You can tell I could sew better as the years went by. Hopefully we can find a pattern that she likes. I bought some cheaper fabric to do a practice one first.
Purple ears, I loved that Epcot skort

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I've been traveling cross country with my DD and her family as they move to Colorado, so am totally behind. Just wanted to say a quick hello while I have access to internet. Last time I posted was the last page of the old thread, so I have a lot of reading to do. Hope everyone is doing well and having fun creating. I'll be back eventually. They won't have internet hooked up right away, so don't know when. Can't wait to see what everyone has done while I've been out of touch! Welcome to the newbies!!!

:flower3: Hi all! my first post on the new thread. I had my baby girl last October.....just flitted over here a minute to peak at the new pics. My I have a hard time keeping up with this thread now that I have 3 kids. I am selfishly checking in here instead of making my grocery list while baby E sleeps. I'm finishing up her dress for her 6 mos pictures which are friday....yes I procrastinate a lot more now. :upsidedow

Nini congrats on the new grand daughterprincess:

Good news.....we are booking a trip for October 2013....during DS fall break. We will leave a few days shy of 1st Bday for the little one. I may actually have to come back more now for disney related sewing inspiration before the trip..:stir:..just for the girls though, DS is growing up on me.

Hi DISboutiquers!

I was encouraged to share the pink Cinderella dress the mice made that my daughter will be wearing to Disney this weekend! What's cute is she actually thinks Cinderella's mice & the birds made her dress :blush:

I also wanted to suggest I thought it would be a good idea to start a picture thread for what everyone's kids wore on their Disney trip(s). Whether it be a princess dress, pirate costume or a homemade Disney inspired dress. What does everyone think???

j7g676.png

Stunning - Just stunning! :lovestruc

Here is a princess outfit we wore to Disney on ice. I let DH set her up while I took the photo, so the skirt is crooked. There are 4 appliques on the skirt, Belle/beast, Cindi/charming, snow white, and Rapunzel. Sorry I do not have photos of all of them.

Then here is her Easter dress, pattern is Loren top, Grace skirt.

th_20130330_132008_zps0076110c.jpg

th_20130330_132052_zpsd0e03000.jpg

Here is a quick throw together a tinkerbelle skirt to see Cathy Rigby as Peter Pan.

th_VideoChristmas2012-May2013039_zps49f65f81.jpg

Here is 3rd bday (party number 1) with Mickey/Minnie theme

th_Christmas2012-April282013162_zps57955b93.jpg

Here is 3rd birthday (party number 2) with mermaid theme. This was the one that should've had the shirring, instead i just sewed together a back piece same size of the front and hoped it would work. Well I barely got it on her to try it on. Next time we put it on by stepping into it, feet together like a mermaid. This shirt will need to be redone, but at least she had her mermaid shirt for her birthday.

th_Alexs3rdBirthday013_zpsba890a04.jpg

Everything is amazing, as usual! I love how TLM dress turned out - and it looks like dd had a wonderful 3rd bithday - twice. :thumbsup2

Awesome job! I loved everything!

I can always say I knew D when she just made adorable AG dresses :rotfl2:

And those bags are TDF

LOL - me too! :rotfl2:

This turned out fabulous! I do love the back of the skirt - it's great!

D~

Love that picture of the girls in front of the castle, thanks for sharing. Funny to see how much older they have gotten in a short time.

:cool1::cool1:
Awesome!! I can't wait to see what you come up with to wear to the parks.

That came out so pretty. I love the back of the dress but those shorts are so cute. What a great idea. Perfect for a day in the parks.

:flower3: Hi all! my first post on the new thread. I had my baby girl last October.....just flitted over here a minute to peak at the new pics. My I have a hard time keeping up with this thread now that I have 3 kids. I am selfishly checking in here instead of making my grocery list while baby E sleeps. I'm finishing up her dress for her 6 mos pictures which are friday....yes I procrastinate a lot more now. :upsidedow

Good news.....we are booking a trip for October 2013....during DS fall break. We will leave a few days shy of 1st Bday for the little one. I may actually have to come back more now for disney related sewing inspiration before the trip..:stir:..just for the girls though, DS is growing up on me.
Yeah for having a new trip planned. What are your dates in October. We will probably be heading to WDW in October, around Columbus Day. I hope you get the 6 month dress all finished soon.

Flora: I have not made this but it looks cute
http://ayumills.blogspot.com/2010/08/tutorial-lunch-bag.html

Diane - good luck to your girls this weekend. Enjoy the party. :)

Thanks everyone. You can tell I could sew better as the years went by. Hopefully we can find a pattern that she likes. I bought some cheaper fabric to do a practice one first.
Purple ears, I loved that Epcot skort

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Thanks. I can't wait to see what you make for the trip!

I've been traveling cross country with my DD and her family as they move to Colorado, so am totally behind. Just wanted to say a quick hello while I have access to internet. Last time I posted was the last page of the old thread, so I have a lot of reading to do. Hope everyone is doing well and having fun creating. I'll be back eventually. They won't have internet hooked up right away, so don't know when. Can't wait to see what everyone has done while I've been out of touch! Welcome to the newbies!!!

I hope the move is going smoothly!

Welcome back! I am sure it is hard with 3 kids! Congrats on booking a trip. I can't wait to see what you make!

Thanks for the link. The bag looks cute but it may be a little bit small. Of course I can make it larger and add a zipper to it (I prefer zippers over draw strings). I may use that pattern as a base and frankenpattern something out of it!

Thanks everyone for the easy summer dress pattern recommendations! Too many of you to go back and quote everyone. We are going to Sesame Place this summer and have some Abby Cadabby fabric that I think the Simply Sweet pattern will be perfect for it!

Ashley

Hi DISboutiquers!

j7g676.png

Love it, so cute!!

Then here is her Easter dress, pattern is Loren top, Grace skirt.

th_20130330_132008_zps0076110c.jpg

th_20130330_132052_zpsd0e03000.jpg

Here is a quick throw together a tinkerbelle skirt to see Cathy Rigby as Peter Pan.

th_VideoChristmas2012-May2013039_zps49f65f81.jpg

Here is 3rd bday (party number 1) with Mickey/Minnie theme

th_Christmas2012-April282013162_zps57955b93.jpg

Here is 3rd birthday (party number 2) with mermaid theme. This was the one that should've had the shirring, instead i just sewed together a back piece same size of the front and hoped it would work. Well I barely got it on her to try it on. Next time we put it on by stepping into it, feet together like a mermaid. This shirt will need to be redone, but at least she had her mermaid shirt for her birthday.

th_Alexs3rdBirthday013_zpsba890a04.jpg

You've been busy. Everything looks great!!

Some of you may remember that I posted a modified Rosetta lunch bag a while back. Unfortunately the zipper on it broke last month (I guess that's what I get for using a zipper from a garage sale) and I have been using an old lunch bag. Guess what? The zipper on the other bag broke too! I will need to make a new bag to take my lunch to work, or else I may be downgraded to a plastic shopping bag before too long! Do you have any suggestions on a pattern for a lunch bag? The bag needs to hold a 5.5"x5.5"x4" container, a 3"x3" container, plus my cutlery, so it can't be too small. I will appreciate any suggestions you have for this project!

Question:
Has anyone "seen" Andrea and Wendy lately? They haven't stopped by here for a while and I was thinking about them the other day. Maybe they are hanging out on other's PTR's or TR's or the FB group? I just hope they are doing ok.

I was just thinking about your lunch bag the other day. My current bag is too small for me so I was thinking about making myself a lunch bag. I didn't get too far into looking yet, I have a few projects I want to finish first. I need mine to be big enough to carry my lunch and two snacks or two smaller meals, the downfall to 10 hour shifts is I feel like all my eating is done at work. If you haven't figured something out before I get to mine I'll let you know what I come up with.

Love everything, especially the first picture!!

I use marathon thread also and just order it online. I have Andrea's list as well saved but it's on my other computer. If I remember I will try to get over there and post it later.

Great job!!

Welcome to CO. This last month has been crazy weather. Four weeks in a row it snowed on either Tuesday or Wednesday every week so it was nice to get the rain this week. Enjoy your stay and maybe next time you head out this way we can meet up!

It's been so long since I made any pillowcases for Give Kids the World (GKTW) I had to go back and check out the directions -- there was one step I couldn't visualize.

There's been a lot of coming and going on this thread recently, so for any newbies, Give Kids the World is where a lot of Make a Wish families stay when they go to Disney World. One of the things they do is hand out small pillows to children. They ask for volunteers to make the pillowcases. Once you figure out the directions, it's pretty easy and a yard of flannel (that's 44" wide!) and 12" of fun fabric makes four pillowcases. I usually make 40 at a time to mail, but was having a difficult time getting four from a yard until I figured out that JoAnn's flannel fabric is closer to 42".

Here's the latest set I have ready to mail.

And two of my favorite fabrics.

You'll see a couple Disney fabrics, too. I finally realized I have to buy fabric in 12" pieces for the pillowcases, or I have a bad habit of not wanting to cut into bigger pieces of fabric. :sad2:

If anyone is interested in making pillowcases, ellenbenny (I miss you) has a good tutorial on the Big Give site.

Hello all! I have been lurking over the past several months as my sewing time was replaced with studying for school. I am going to Joanns in just a few minutes to check out a possible next sewing project. Something for dd I think. I am also wanting to get the bowling shirt patterns as I think boys are just so handsome in them. We moved last month and I was able to get a sewing table so I have dedicated sewing space now! Yippee and I am free for the summer sew and craft.

Love seeing all the work you ladies do as always :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

First off... I just wanted to say hi to Cheryl... Loved the pillow cases... I hope you are doing well - I miss seeing you around... I also thought I would let you know that it won't do to canoe to my house this year... The lake is still frozen... Bring an ice auger if you'd like to attempt. :thumbsup2

Now, for my question...

As you all know, I strictly do hand applique only.

I've been offered the opportunity to own this specific machine at a pretty good price... Plus the owner let me take it home to try it out for "as long as I'd like"... I know her through work IRL.

Since I really have no desire to switch to an embroidery machine for my appliques, the only thing I would like an actual embroidery machine for, is to do some words and fonts - on the VERY rare occasion that someone requests something... Which is why I have yet to purchase one - I just can't justify the expense, when I've been able to make due with my vintage machines for so long.

So, my question to you all... Do any of you know if there is any way to purchase fonts online for this machine... I am not interested in purchasing "cards" with fonts on them... I would only be interested in purchasing from places like Heather Sue or anything I could see for myself and download.

If there is no way to do this - I don't think this is the machine for me.

Does anyone own this machine, and can you tell me some pros and cons about it?

Thanks so much!!!

D~

First off... I just wanted to say hi to Cheryl... Loved the pillow cases... I hope you are doing well - I miss seeing you around... I also thought I would let you know that it won't do to canoe to my house this year... The lake is still frozen... Bring an ice auger if you'd like to attempt. :thumbsup2

Now, for my question...

I've been offered the opportunity to own this specific machine at a pretty good price... Plus the owner let me take it home to try it out for "as long as I'd like"... I know her through work IRL.

Since I really have no desire to switch to an embroidery machine for my appliques, the only thing I would like an actual embroidery machine for, is to do some words and fonts - on the VERY rare occasion that someone requests something... Which is why I have yet to purchase one - I just can't justify the expense, when I've been able to make due with my vintage machines for so long.

So, my question to you all... Do any of you know if there is any way to purchase fonts online for this machine... I am not interested in purchasing "cards" with fonts on them... I would only be interested in purchasing from places like Heather Sue or anything I could see for myself and download.

Thanks so much!!!

D~

I have the newer model of this machine I believe, the 500d. I bought a PED writer to download additional fonts and designs. From my research I think that and buying cards is the only way but I haven't owned my machine as long as others on this board.

Hello all! I have been lurking over the past several months as my sewing time was replaced with studying for school. I am going to Joanns in just a few minutes to check out a possible next sewing project. Something for dd I think. I am also wanting to get the bowling shirt patterns as I think boys are just so handsome in them. We moved last month and I was able to get a sewing table so I have dedicated sewing space now! Yippee and I am free for the summer sew and craft.

Yeah for having a new house and a dedicated sewing space. The bowling shirt is a great pattern.

Now, for my question...

Thanks so much!!!

D~
Sorry D~ I'm not familiar with this machine. I guess this is not the one that Marianne has? I think Diane and Flora were just talking about this machine ???? But I think Diane is probably busy with her daughters' bat mitzvah this weekend so you might not get a response from her. Hope you can find an answer. If you do need software to use this machine for wording please realize that you can no longer download Stitch Era Universal for free any more. They are discontinuing the free version so even if you have it the software will stop working in the near future.

Thanks everyone for the easy summer dress pattern recommendations! Too many of you to go back and quote everyone. We are going to Sesame Place this summer and have some Abby Cadabby fabric that I think the Simply Sweet pattern will be perfect for it!

Ashley

I can't wait to see your Simply Sweet dress!

I was just thinking about your lunch bag the other day. My current bag is too small for me so I was thinking about making myself a lunch bag. I didn't get too far into looking yet, I have a few projects I want to finish first. I need mine to be big enough to carry my lunch and two snacks or two smaller meals, the downfall to 10 hour shifts is I feel like all my eating is done at work. If you haven't figured something out before I get to mine I'll let you know what I come up with.

Thanks. I hope I will have something figured out before too long. I will continue using my backup bag until my stuff start to fall out from it (trust me, it is really not that far off that stage). I like to have snacks throughout the day so I just pack little containers of various snacks in my bag.

It's been so long since I made any pillowcases for Give Kids the World (GKTW) I had to go back and check out the directions -- there was one step I couldn't visualize.

There's been a lot of coming and going on this thread recently, so for any newbies, Give Kids the World is where a lot of Make a Wish families stay when they go to Disney World. One of the things they do is hand out small pillows to children. They ask for volunteers to make the pillowcases. Once you figure out the directions, it's pretty easy and a yard of flannel (that's 44" wide!) and 12" of fun fabric makes four pillowcases. I usually make 40 at a time to mail, but was having a difficult time getting four from a yard until I figured out that JoAnn's flannel fabric is closer to 42".

Here's the latest set I have ready to mail.

And two of my favorite fabrics.

You'll see a couple Disney fabrics, too. I finally realized I have to buy fabric in 12" pieces for the pillowcases, or I have a bad habit of not wanting to cut into bigger pieces of fabric. :sad2:

If anyone is interested in making pillowcases, ellenbenny (I miss you) has a good tutorial on the Big Give site.

Cheryl - those pillowcases look great. I am glad that I am not the only one who does not want to cut into bigger pieces of fabric. I am sure the families will appreciate those pillowcases that you made!

Welcome back! Congrats on having a dedicated sewing space! I can't wait to see what you create with your free time during the summer!

Now, for my question...

Thanks so much!!!

D~

That's my machine D~. You *could* purchase fonts online for the machine BUT you will need to get a card writer for your computer. I think it is called PED-basic for the writer which is about $100 from Joann's (of course you can get it with a coupon). The 270 does not have a USB port so the only way to get designs on it is to use the card. Too bad I am not going your way anytime soon, or else you can have my Amazing Box (which is the same idea as PED-basic but it supports cards from other machines too).

My 270D is my sewing machine now and I have been happy with it. Like I mentioned earlier in the week, the automagic threader on mine is no longer working but otherwise it is still in decent shape. I've had it for over 5 years and it is still going strong, even though I have put quite a bit of mileage on that machine.

Edit: I almost forgot to share this great news with all of you! We received a pin code for free dining for our December trip! I made the changes to our reservation today so we are officially on free dining trip #6. I guess I will have to study the menus before our 180 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter