~DISappearing PEEPS~Vol. IV Come Play With Us!!!!!

Been a while since I've been on, it's been crazy busy for me between work and the gym. So a quick progress report, I'm now down to 16 lbs to lose to make my target of 50 lbs by Disney. It's still around 11 weeks till we go so it's not beyond the realms of possibility that I can make it. I'm really really pleased with my overall progress, since I started over a year ago now I've lost a total of 64 lbs and its been a steady gradual process. I've only had one blip where I went two weeks and didn't lose a thing but on a more positive note I didn't gain a thing either. I'm now under 13 and a half stone which considering I was 18 stone when I started is a significant amount, in fact I had to buy new trousers last week and I had to get a 34 inch waist, I haven't had a waist for years and the last time I was a 34 I was probably still in school.
I'm going to the gym at least 3 times a week now and my workouts are getting longer everyday , it's a struggle though not only finding the time but also finding the motivation. But I can see my target now and more importantly I can see the difference in how I look too.
It's good to see everyone in here looking after each other and trying to motivate people, even though I may not post much I get inspiration just from reading about people who have the same problems and weaknessess as me.
Let's all stick at this , we can do it together one step at a time and one pound and at time.

Been a while since I've been on, it's been crazy busy for me between work and the gym. So a quick progress report, I'm now down to 16 lbs to lose to make my target of 50 lbs by Disney. It's still around 11 weeks till we go so it's not beyond the realms of possibility that I can make it. I'm really really pleased with my overall progress, since I started over a year ago now I've lost a total of 64 lbs and its been a steady gradual process. I've only had one blip where I went two weeks and didn't lose a thing but on a more positive note I didn't gain a thing either. I'm now under 13 and a half stone which considering I was 18 stone when I started is a significant amount, in fact I had to buy new trousers last week and I had to get a 34 inch waist, I haven't had a waist for years and the last time I was a 34 I was probably still in school.
I'm going to the gym at least 3 times a week now and my workouts are getting longer everyday , it's a struggle though not only finding the time but also finding the motivation. But I can see my target now and more importantly I can see the difference in how I look too.
It's good to see everyone in here looking after each other and trying to motivate people, even though I may not post much I get inspiration just from reading about people who have the same problems and weaknessess as me.
Let's all stick at this , we can do it together one step at a time and one pound and at time.

That is a wonderful progress report. Congratulations to you and your accomplishments!

Keep up the good work.:woohoo:

Tomorrow is the last day of school, so hopefully next week I can start walking in the mornings before work as I won't have to be the mom taxi to school in the morning!

I also joined weight watchers on line.

Tomorrow is the last day of school, so hopefully next week I can start walking in the mornings before work as I won't have to be the mom taxi to school in the morning!

I also joined weight watchers on line.

Very cool!

Good luck with that and post here often and let me know how it is going

Hello! I haven't posted in forever...maybe even before AJ was born in October, but I truly don't remember. I gained 48 lbs with AJ (and was already about 10 lbs heavier than I wanted to be when I started). I lost 28 lbs within a month but have kept the other 20 (+10) on. I am breastfeeding, well really pumping, so I am not dieting, but I have started working out more since I'm on Summer Break from my teaching job (walking and riding my parents' exercise bike).

Also, I am going with my parents to WDW, taking AJ, for his first visit July 14 - 20! Its been 4 1/2 years since I've been! I'm so excited to go again and take my sweet baby to meet Mickey!!

I plan to cut down to one pump per day before going back to work and then altogether at a year, so I am thinking about joining Weight Watchers online.

I hope everyone is doing well and losing lots!!

Renee, good to see you back, and congratulations on your little guy. Darling picture!
We'll be two ships that pass in the night.
We get to WDW the night of July 19th.
I'm still keeping up on the exercise, not so good on the eating, and we leave for DL tomorrow morning (spoiled, I know - Disney coast to coast!). We're taking our own breakfast food to try to stay with relatively good eating, and our hotel is a couple of blocks away, so I'll get lots of walking in. Hoping I can come home at the same weight or even a little lower.

Renee, good to see you back, and congratulations on your little guy. Darling picture!
We'll be two ships that pass in the night.
We get to WDW the night of July 19th.
I'm still keeping up on the exercise, not so good on the eating, and we leave for DL tomorrow morning (spoiled, I know - Disney coast to coast!). We're taking our own breakfast food to try to stay with relatively good eating, and our hotel is a couple of blocks away, so I'll get lots of walking in. Hoping I can come home at the same weight or even a little lower.

So lucky with Disney coast to coast. I'm envious! We will have to get to DL in a few years to check out the new areas. I went but it was in 2002, and before that when I was like 7!

For our trip to WDW, we will eat probably 2 meals in the room, breakfast and lunch. Because of the heat and having a little baby, we'll be at the parks early, then heading back to the room for a lunch-nap-pool-shower break, before going back to the parks in the evening. We do have one character breakfast planned, Crystal Palace, so AJ can meet the characters, and then we plan on counter service for dinner. We just don't want to plan too much with a baby along. He'll be pretty much guiding our touring and eating.

So, hopefully with all the walking, I can stay relatively the same weight-wise. Good luck to you, doing the same.

What resort will you be at? We will be at SSR in a studio villa.

I started a diet at the beginning of June...giving myself a month to lose 15 lbs. Don't know if I will make it, down by 8 so far.

Hello! I haven't posted in forever...maybe even before AJ was born in October, but I truly don't remember. I gained 48 lbs with AJ (and was already about 10 lbs heavier than I wanted to be when I started). I lost 28 lbs within a month but have kept the other 20 (+10) on. I am breastfeeding, well really pumping, so I am not dieting, but I have started working out more since I'm on Summer Break from my teaching job (walking and riding my parents' exercise bike).

Also, I am going with my parents to WDW, taking AJ, for his first visit July 14 - 20! Its been 4 1/2 years since I've been! I'm so excited to go again and take my sweet baby to meet Mickey!!

I plan to cut down to one pump per day before going back to work and then altogether at a year, so I am thinking about joining Weight Watchers online.

I hope everyone is doing well and losing lots!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What resort will you be at? We will be at SSR in a studio villa.
We will be at AofA. I can hardly wait. We got our luggage tags, etc today. :banana:
I started a diet at the beginning of June...giving myself a month to lose 15 lbs. Don't know if I will make it, down by 8 so far.
That's a great start. Keep up the great work! 15 lbs. in a month is a pretty daunting task (1-2 lbs. a week is usually what's recommended after the first week), but if you focus on healthy, controlled eating and fit in some physical activity every day, you'll be there before you know it.

So another 2 weeks and another weigh in, and this ones a biggie.
So in the past 2 weeks I've lost another 5 pounds, that's a total loss of 69 pounds and here's the big bit.
After a year of sensible eating, working out more iam officially no longer Obese, I'm merely overweight now. This is a big thing for me because throughout this entire thing it was never about looking better but all about feeling better and being healthier.
I'm now 13 stone 1 pound and my target is now down to 11 pounds before Disney, we don't go for another 10 weeks so I feel I actually have a shot at making it.
After my holiday I really want to continue just to see how far I can take this, maybe try to get under 12 stone in the next year.

Hi everyone- I'm jumping in. Am I late? :goodvibes

I just need motivation to exercise every day. Diet is good- eat all clean, mostly organic (I'd say 85% or so), lots of fruit, veggies, fish, gluten-free, whole food with no additives like MSG or artificial colors/flavors/sugars/etc. If I could add in exercise each day, my body would be much happier :yay: I just need to MAKE.THE.TIME.TO.DO.IT.

Go team go! :cheer2:

So in the past 2 weeks I've lost another 5 pounds, that's a total loss of 69 pounds and here's the big bit.
After a year of sensible eating, working out more iam officially no longer Obese, I'm merely overweight now. This is a big thing for me because throughout this entire thing it was never about looking better but all about feeling better and being healthier.
I'm now 13 stone 1 pound and my target is now down to 11 pounds before Disney, we don't go for another 10 weeks so I feel I actually have a shot at making it.
After my holiday I really want to continue just to see how far I can take this, maybe try to get under 12 stone in the next year.

So proud of you. What a great change in your life.

Hi everyone- I'm jumping in. Am I late? :goodvibes

I just need motivation to exercise every day. Diet is good- eat all clean, mostly organic (I'd say 85% or so), lots of fruit, veggies, fish, gluten-free, whole food with no additives like MSG or artificial colors/flavors/sugars/etc. If I could add in exercise each day, my body would be much happier :yay: I just need to MAKE.THE.TIME.TO.DO.IT.

Go team go! :cheer2:
Welcome to the Peeps. I've been doing well on exercise, having a hard time eating clean. If we could all just get it all together. I'm heading back to the sparkpeople website today because I haven't been tracking food or exercise. They have a really good program for setting up an exercise routine, then going online daily to mark off as you complete the exercises. It feels very rewarding to me.

BRAVO TO YOU!! Amazing work!!!! We are Proud of you!

Well, I was pretty close to achieving what I hoped weight-wise for our DL trip. I came home up 1.1 lb, took it off during the week, went to a party one day, then out to lunch with my MIL yesterday. Overall, up .2 since my last weigh-in here.

I am hounding my kids this weekend to give me a grocery list for breakfast and snacks for WDW. I am going to order through wegoshop.com for 2 reasons. One is to have a healthy start to the day. I would never have junk for breakfast in the room, but if I go to a restaurant, I feel compelled to order sweet rolls or pancakes. The other reason is, it's going to be hard to get up early for the parks, because of the 3 hour time difference. We do not need to be slowed down by lines for breakfast. I hear the AofA dining area makes everything fresh when you order it, so it's exceptionally slow.

Oh, and of course there's the money issue. Breakfast for 6 adults for one week in the dining area would be pricier than delivered groceries, even with the $25 delivery charge. Plus, some folks can be showering while others are eating. Can you tell I'm becoming obsessed with our trip?:tongue:

I've been MIA from here for the past five weeks. I have tried to stay on-task for my eating and exercise, but I am +1.0. I am back, and ready to be accountable again. :goodvibes

Been back and forth from Colorado to Alabama. Took DS to his college orientation at AU (which was also parent orientation), and went looking for our new house up in Huntsville. Found a few possibilities, so we're feeling good about our transition down south. Just need to sell our house here.

Spent this whole weekend re-landscaping the front yard, since we have had several potential buyers/real estate agents remark that the curb appeal needed some work. It was 97-100 degrees most of the weekend, but we worked through it. It looks nice now, and I'm hoping all of the hard work over the weekend will help contribute to a loss on the scale later this week.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Hi! :wave2:

Got on here to check out Monica's trip report, and thought I'd see if the Peeps were still posting. And here you are! I miss you guys!!! I'm super busy these days, but I would love to try and make more regular appearances around here. :hug: to all my Peeps!

So my DH just bought the Insanity videos, I have no idea if I will be able to do anything in them but he wants us to do this together.... So I guess we will be starting this up soon...

So my DH just bought the Insanity videos, I have no idea if I will be able to do anything in them but he wants us to do this together.... So I guess we will be starting this up soon...

Insanity rocks! I am doing it right now. It's hard but I think the point is to just do as much as you can. Every time you do the workout it will get easier. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter