DISApalooza 2015 Official Information Thread

DH and I are all signed up - super excited to see Diagon Alley again :) It is so amazing - this event will be so fun!!!

Just registered myself and my 10 year old daughter. CANNOT WAIT!!! This is going to be so awesome!

What is the likelihood of this event being fully booked by August? I am moving to Orlando in August and won't have my new address until I'm there. I really want to sign up for the event as soon as possible but on the form it says to put the address that the tickets will be shipped to and I don't know the address yet.
I'm in the same boat. I was signing up but won't know my new address till June. I don't want to take a chance of a sell out event but also saw the note about the credentials and providing the right address. John - should we sign up now and change our address later or wait?

I am officially throwing a temper tantrum as I have to miss, for the first time, one of the awesome DisUnplugged annual December event. *Stupid co-worker, with stupid twins due right then. :p

*BTW, I don't really mean that . . . well, maybe a little. I hate always having to be the responsible adult.

I just put in a request with Dreams for our stay at Cabana Bay and I asked the question about special rates? I will let you what they say. They did offer them last time, but I have heard nothing about it for this party..Still I would think Universal would put out some sort of discount later in the year.:cloud9:

Sorry gang - we are not holding any group space for this event.

As always your Dreams Unlimited Travel agent will look for the best price possible and automatically apply any discounts that may come up later.

We're In!! :dancer:

This will be a "besties" trip. We normally do our local parks together every summer, but this will be our first time doing a trip to Orlando. I can't wait. We used to do the midnight movie releases and we both are Disney nuts :earboy2:.

I have same idea as others of trying to squeeze in MVMCP. But I am not sure about that. I will be coming off of my sister’s week long wedding feast in Clearwater and then a mother/daughter trip to Paris in spring 2016. I really don't get allot of PTO, but I'm going to try to make it work. I think it’s finally time I use a Dream's agent. All this planning has just overwhelmed me. o_O

Well John has caused my credit card to be busy these past few days between Podcast Cruise 6.0 and DISApaloosa.

My family is very much looking forward to both and thanks John and the Podcast/Dream crew for all the work to put this together.

I am going to try to get to Give Kids the World Villiage to volunteer before DISApaloosa. I will organize a group if anyone else is interested. Just let me know.

I thought that might be a fitting way to say Thank You to the Podcast team and remember Bob.

Kelly

Well John has caused my credit card to be busy these past few days between Podcast Cruise 6.0 and DISApaloosa.

My family is very much looking forward to both and thanks John and the Podcast/Dream crew for all the work to put this together.

I am going to try to get to Give Kids the World Villiage to volunteer before DISApaloosa. I will organize a group if anyone else is interested. Just let me know.

I thought that might be a fitting way to say Thank You to the Podcast team and remember Bob.

Kelly

John is very good at that! ...and Kevin is even better. ;)

The volunteer opportunity at GKTW is something that a lot of folks can get behind. Great way to spread the magic.

Kelly
I was planning to volunteer at Give Kids the World then, also. I'd be very interested if a group volunteer was set up!

Sayhello

I was planning to volunteer at Give Kids the World then, also. I'd be very interested if a group volunteer was set up!

Sayhello
I will contact them and start the process. Will post back when I have more information.

I'm all signed up and confirmed! Excited as this will be my first DISApalooza! I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing a few familiar faces and meeting new friends.

John-
Do you it'll be okay to buy tickets for DAP in mid-May? Had an unexpected car expense, and would rather wait than subsist on bread and water for a few weeks :rolleyes:.

I would LOVE to volunteer with a GKTW group. I did that a few years ago - during the first Universal Disapalooza and it was a seriously profound experience. Very uplifting. I've been wanting to do it again, so this would be lovely.

I signed up for this today! Hopefully will be able to make it work to be there! Sounds so fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter