DISApalooza 2011 – DIS/DISUnplugged/Dreams Unlimited Travel December Event Details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to this too! As an avid podcast listener, its even more fun to see one created in person.

Suggestion: Instead of the "DIS Unplugged", you could call the recording session the "DIS Uncut".

Woo!! I am so excited to be able to attend the Podcast Live Recording. I'm taking an extra day off work to attend, but I know it will be totally worth it.
Now, to figure out how to get my sleepy self from Pop to the Dolphin with the least amount of hassle. Any other people staying at Pop want to share a cab?
I'm staying at Pop! I'd be happy to share a cab with you.

Sayhello

Woo!! I am so excited to be able to attend the Podcast Live Recording. I'm taking an extra day off work to attend, but I know it will be totally worth it.
Now, to figure out how to get my sleepy self from Pop to the Dolphin with the least amount of hassle. Any other people staying at Pop want to share a cab?

My sister and I plan to go. Sharing a cab would be awesome. We plan on heading to MK afterward, so it wouldn't be a round trip though.

I'm staying at Pop! I'd be happy to share a cab with you.

Sayhello

My sister and I plan to go. Sharing a cab would be awesome. We plan on heading to MK afterward, so it wouldn't be a round trip though.

Woo! Awesome! I'm probably going over to Epcot after, so I was thinking about one way. Let's try and coordinate as we get closer to the date. I'm traveling solo and arriving late on the 8th. Would be fun to meet you!

Me :thumbsup2

I'll be staying at Pop as well and will have a rental car. I can take up to four other people with me for the Podcast recording. PM me if you're interested.

Woo! Awesome! I'm probably going over to Epcot after, so I was thinking about one way. Let's try and coordinate as we get closer to the date. I'm traveling solo and arriving late on the 8th. Would be fun to meet you!
Sounds good! Looking forward to it!

Sayhello

Sorry to hear about the logo, Corey. It's awesome and I was looking forward to buying the shirt.

I'm sorry, but I missed something here. What happened? I looked back and didn't see a post. :confused3

Listen to the news podcast. You would have to give Pete points for what he said if he posted that language on the boards.

Ah, thanks, Jack. ;)

EDIT to Add:

Wow. Just listened. I am disgusted by this especially because DAP is a private event being paid for by the DIS. Will Universal be selling merchandise at this event? If so, is there a cap required with your contract? :rolleyes:

BTW Jack, I think if I truly said my opinions on this I'd have to give myself points. :rotfl:

After listening to the podcast, I'm sorry, but I have to agree with Universal.

The font used in the logo is too similar to the Harry Potter font. If you tried to sell merch, you could be sued by Scholastic or Warner Bros or possibly J.K. Rowling herself.

Heck, you could be used as it is, since DiSApalooza is a paid event.

Great logo Corey!!! Umm would it be conflict of interest or whatever to sell some merchandise after the event? Just a thought!

Hope that everybody is planning on wearing their DIS merchandise from other events. It would be great to see all of us with a DIS Unplugged shirt/hat/something.

Hope that everybody is planning on wearing their DIS merchandise from other events. It would be great to see all of us with a DIS Unplugged shirt/hat/something.

The only DIS stuff I have from other events are lanyards. I don't think there will be any mistaking the DIS folks, since we'll have WWoHP to ourselves.

I think that this is a good idea. It's always nice to show unity. At the last DAP, it was awesome walking around property and seeing so many DIS or DAP shirts. I met quite a few people before the party that way. I will have something orange or my DIS shirt or lanyard on.

I would like to be able to recognize the podcast crew but have never found a picture of them. Anyone know where I could see one?

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter