DIS Unplugged 10th Anniversary - Official Information Thread

Pretty - how do they taste? Do you have chairs to sit, or just standing hightops?
they had both, high tops and seating. I liked the key lime tart the best. The fireworks viewing area was excellent. first time I didn't have to look over people's heads, plenty of elbow room.

they had both, high tops and seating. I liked the key lime tart the best. The fireworks viewing area was excellent. first time I didn't have to look over people's heads, plenty of elbow room.
Thanx for the update. Yes, I saw the live feed from the party Oliver was doing, perspective looks awesome. If it's the same area I saw it from my 1st trip (and numerous times since then) near the gift shop by where the Christmas tree always is (Port of Entry, maybe it's called?) that's right along the water as you come into WS from FW, (which would make sense, since it's fairly near Odyssey), that's an awesome spot!

Thanx for the update. Yes, I saw the live feed from the party Oliver was doing, perspective looks awesome. If it's the same area I saw it from my 1st trip (and numerous times since then) near the gift shop by where the Christmas tree always is (Port of Entry, maybe it's called?) that's right along the water as you come into WS from FW, (which would make sense, since it's fairly near Odyssey), that's an awesome spot!
It was actually on a patio kind of below the bridge that crosses between the UK and French pavilions so it was a bit of a walk. we were guided through the crowds about 15-20 minutes before the fireworks began. very nice though, right on the water.

It was actually on a patio kind of below the bridge that crosses between the UK and French pavilions so it was a bit of a walk. we were guided through the crowds about 15-20 minutes before the fireworks began. very nice though, right on the water.
Aaaah - okay - I know exactly where that is - I've always seen a lot of private events going on there all the time, and I've been at a dessert party as part of a wedding reception there too - very nice. Thought it might have been closer to Odyssey since threat of rain, but guess not.

Would have made more sense if they had moved you guys to World Show Place then instead of Odyssey. I thought that was where you guys were based on the view but the fact they made you walk from Odyssey through me off. There are so many private areas over there that could have held a dessert party with out making you go to the Odyssey building. Fun Spot though.

Aaaah - okay - I know exactly where that is - I've always seen a lot of private events going on there all the time, and I've been at a dessert party as part of a wedding reception there too - very nice. Thought it might have been closer to Odyssey since threat of rain, but guess not.
hey what's Oliver's last name? I'm going to try to find that video on FB later. he's a really nice dude.

Attachments

• Oliver.jpg
    Oliver.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 9
Would have made more sense if they had moved you guys to World Show Place then instead of Odyssey. I thought that was where you guys were based on the view but the fact they made you walk from Odyssey through me off. There are so many private areas over there that could have held a dessert party with out making you go to the Odyssey building. Fun Spot though.
there were groups everywhere. may not have been available? the whole party was supposed to be at the patio but was moved to the Odyssey because of the threat of rain. they were going to issue ponchos if it had started raining. but we got lucky, breezy on a hot night.

there were groups everywhere. may not have been available? the whole party was supposed to be at the patio but was moved to the Odyssey because of the threat of rain. they were going to issue ponchos if it had started raining. but we got lucky, breezy on a hot night.

Ah true World Show Place may not have been available. Thankfully they were able to walk you guys through the crowds.

Thank you, @WebmasterJackie! Your hard work in getting this to us tonight is very much appreciated! :thumbsup2 please also thank Craig, Ryno, Oliver and all the Team for their hard work. Everything they do and you do is much appreciated.
You're so kind, Sam, but the #DISProductionNook guys are the ones who did the hard and AMAZING work here!! I could hardly wait to share it with you guys and I know they couldn't either! :lovestruc
Thanks Jackie!! :) Will be watching it soon. Maybe next time we will get to meet.
I sure hope so! I was buzzing around lots at the Dessert Party last night hoping that you might see me and come introduce yourself. Next time!

I'm just over half way through and this episode has played with emotions and instantly become one of the best episodes they have ever done. The video we did did for them gets me every time even though I have seen it many times already.
I can identify, Ryan.....but pretty weird sensation making my ownself cry, knowing I was crying making it (especially since I did it right after Pulse) every time. LOL. Like you said, even though I've watched us many times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter