DIS Unplugged 10th Anniversary - Official Information Thread

June 1st is on a Thu next year so Im praying its not on that day cuz my daughter turns 8 on the 1st. I can leave the day after.. I cannot miss another Dis meet

I am wondering that myself? Is it actually raining? Can't wait to see photos from the party. :)
Just caught the tail end of a live feed they were doing on the DISUnplugged FB page of Illuminations - didn't look like it was raining, but looks can be deceiving. Was cool to see the end live, and then Oliver did a cool little "blurb" - was not expected, and cool. :)

Last edited:
Is it actually raining?
I'm not at the party but I don't believe it has rained. Disney will cancel outdoor activities if there is lightening within a certain number of miles of the site. We've had a number of cancellations and closures this trip because of lightening.

I really enjoyed the fireworks last night, went to animal kingdom with another fan, rode EE 2x, then KRR 2x, the water was not cold! Like she said, "feels like bath water"!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter