**Dis UK Christmas Card Exchange - 2011- Sent/Received **

I received two lovely Disney cards today, thank you Rachel & family (jjk) and Elaine and family (warebears) :santa:

glad to see the cards are arriving :goodvibes

I received a couple more today :cool1:

thank you Avvie :)

Thanks also to :) Rachel, Pete, Jordan, Julian & Kieron.

Cards received=
Anna,Chris,Morgan,Lucas,Holly & lily
Susan,Mark & Kirsty
Mandy,Paul,Kerry & Becky
Steffi & Tom
Victoria & Adam
Simon & Andy
Kirstin & James
Avvie
Rachel, Pete, Jordan, Julian & Kieron

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

thank you to everyone so far for our cards, they are lovely:goodvibes I do apologise for slacking this year as i havent even written them yet (I know, Bad Claire!!:cool1:) so will make it my aim to get them out by the end of the week. DIS cards always brighten up the windowsill thats for sure, thanks everyone:hug:

I just want to say thank you very much to everyone for the lovely cards. It is really helping me get in the holiday mood.
I am sorry it took me so long to get mine posted. I have had them written for 2 weeks. I finally got them mailed on Tuesday.

Yay ive got a couple more lovely cards from
Debbie & James
Elaine, Bryan,Samantha,Danielle & Francesca

Thank you so much, hope you all have a wonderfull christmas.xx:goodvibes

Cards received=
Anna,Chris,Morgan,Lucas,Holly & lily
Susan,Mark & Kirsty
Mandy,Paul,Kerry & Becky
Steffi & Tom
Victoria & Adam
Simon & Andy
Kirstin & James
Avvie
Rachel, Pete, Jordan, Julian & Kieron
Debbie & James
Elaine, Bryan,Samantha,Danielle & Francesca

Thank you everyone.xx

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

Thankyou for the cards I have received! Sorry I havent been on that much,my laptop is broken and I'm on dh one at the mo.
:santa:

Thanks to everyone for the lovely cards we have received. I posted mine last night so they should be dropping onto your door mats within the next few days.

Thank you Sue & Vicki and Jonathan, Sharon & Stitch for your lovely Disney cards that arrived this afternoon :santa:

Thank you everyone for all the lovely cards. :goodvibes I was going to thank everyone by name but my ever helpful (?) DD has hung them up so I'm afraid it will have to be a group thank you.

thank you for the lovely cards that have arrived :goodvibes

Jonathan, Sharon & stitch
Sue & Vicki
Jen & Alex

:santa::santa::santa::santa:

thanks to everybody for the lovely cards we have recieved :santa:

:santa: Thank you Tim & Girls, and Paula-Jane and family for your lovely cards ... in fact THANK YOU ! to everyone for your fab cards this year, once again it was a lovely exchange to take part in, and thanks Sue for organising it :santa:

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone else for the lovely cards! I put them all up the other day, and forgot to note the new ones I received, so sorry I can't thank you by name! But all of them are making our house very Christmas-sy! :goodvibes

Thank you to everyone who sent cards , ive lost track of who all ive got from

have a great christmas

:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter