DIS Pop is actually my favorite of the podcasts now.

I need to give this show more of a chance. I've been trying to get through the episode with The Jungle Book review and just can't. It's like a 1-hour review of a 2-hour movie (plus I haven't seen the movie so the review itself is of no interest to me).

Do the later episodes cover more of a variety of topics? I think I would like that a whole lot better.

The HM episode was the first Dispop one I watched, but I loved it! Ryno and Oliver were so funny, and they seemed to have put a lot of preparation into the show. I'll definitely be tuning in from now on!

Again - even though no actual interest in the subject matter, I enjoyed watching Ryno and Oliver, and cracked up at some of the conversation!!! Great job guys!! I am hoping to see Through the Looking Glass next week, and hope it's not as bad as you think it will be - I know the characters in the 1st one creeped me out and fascinated me all at the same time, if that makes any sense. :rotfl:

Even though I really haven't cared about most of the stuff they've talked about on the shows, I'm still amazed at the array at topics, and the effort they put into the shows (research, production, just putting the show on, etc.), on top of everything else they all do. I also will most probably continue to watch because I love the people involved, and the associated banter, even if the actual subjects don't interest me.

Agreed.

I love this Podcast! Especially enjoyed Ryno and Craig's review of Alice Through the Looking Glass. I, along with them, found the movie to be very bright, entertaining, and totally better than the first one. I agree it was nice to see some loose ends left in the first movie, finally tied in the second.

Have to go back/find/listen to their review of Through the Looking Glass, now that I got to see it the other day. I loved the visuals,which is what I was mostly hoping for, and they met and/or exceeded my expectations. I saw it in 3-D, and pretty much felt it was worth the extra charge - didn't blow my socks off, but I didn't feel ripped off by the extra charge as I sometimes do. I still love the "overdone" characters, and the fact that the Queen of Hearts and TweedleDum/Dee amaze me and creep me out at the same time, if that makes any sense. LOL. I also thought the whole "chronosphere" sequences would make an EXCELLENT attraction!

Have to go back/find/listen to their review of Through the Looking Glass, now that I got to see it the other day. I loved the visuals,which is what I was mostly hoping for, and they met and/or exceeded my expectations. I saw it in 3-D, and pretty much felt it was worth the extra charge - didn't blow my socks off, but I didn't feel ripped off by the extra charge as I sometimes do. I still love the "overdone" characters, and the fact that the Queen of Hearts and TweedleDum/Dee amaze me and creep me out at the same time, if that makes any sense. LOL. I also thought the whole "chronosphere" sequences would make an EXCELLENT attraction!

Totally agree with you! I loved it and would see it again! Her Chinese outfit was beautiful!! And I thought Sasha Baron Cohen was very funny! That part when says something about walking through a "me shaped corridor" cracked me up!

New episode is great. Makes me really want to travel down for WonderCon since NY Comic Con has been a crazy fest the past few years. Would love a con that has a ton to offer and didn't look like it was chest to back crowded.

Also touched that Ryno mentioned little Ki. Went to his page and the kid is just so sweet looking and seems like his parents are trying everything they can when the odds don't seem in their favor.

I'm totally jealous of his Ecto Cooler. I tried to order some but Amazon took then out of my order and never told me due to be out of stock. At least when they are back in stock I got a we're sorry credit for the price and shipping of 1 case.

I'm also on board with Dis Pop! I married a comic book nerd & it took hearing Ryno & Oliver talk about the books to get me into reading them some now. The field trips they take, I feel, should be the bulk of the episodes.

I think it's just super cool to have some guys who love the parks put that into the other things they touch on- it feels like I'm just hanging out with friends who have the same interests that I do & the Disney love is just one piece of the puzzle.

PS I want to attend a con with those guys so bad now- I have a feeling it's be the most fun thing ever. :stitch:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter