DIS oldtimers (well newtimers too) where are you?

Hi Dan!!! :wave: :wave: Wow...the years have flown by!!!

I was thinking about Kama the other night when I saw Apolo in Turino...I could not believe it had been 4 years since we were talking about him....

I guess I consider myself an old timer. :teeth: I remember first coming to the DIS when we were planning our WDW honeymoon back in 2000. A lot less boards back then! I'm still here almost every day...just don't post as much.

disfanatiks said:
Hi Dan!!! :wave: :wave: Wow...the years have flown by!!!

I was thinking about Kama the other night when I saw Apolo in Turino...I could not believe it had been 4 years since we were talking about him....

I think of her every time I see him, too!

I have been around awhile so i guesss iam an old timer.
Hi Everyone!!!

Kim

Wow, I just went back and scrolled through the pages here, I have had the opportunity to meet 21 folks here who have posted so far. As said, great memories. :goodvibes

Hi Dan!! :wave: Just got home from our Homecoming basketball game so just got on here and saw your thread. I've been here quite awhile now and I'm old so count me in as an oldtimer!! :bounce:

skuttle said:
I guess I consider myself an old timer. :teeth: I remember first coming to the DIS when we were planning our WDW honeymoon back in 2000. A lot less boards back then! I'm still here almost every day...just don't post as much.

I remember when Skuttle wasn't married. Now where is my cane???

Hi....Milo here. It's been awhile since I've posted on the boards. Mrs. Milo pretty much takes care of that now. I still lurk on the boards all the time though. Nice to see and hear some of the "old" names. :thumbsup2

howdy.gif

I remember when Skuttle was still single too! Now some of the people who weren't married yet when I first started posting here are on their second child!

:wave:

I haven't been around all that long, but (judging from how quickly my post count changes) I sure do talk a lot :rotfl: My name is Jennifer, and I mostly lurk on the CB unless a thread catches my eye when I look at "new posts". You can usually find me on the Creative DISigns board, or recently on the Photography board.... although there I mostly just stare in awe at the things they talk about that I only WISH I understood!

But I look forward to "meeting" more of you here! :goodvibes

Oh yeah -- one more thing. My DH has just recently started lurking...... so if you have any suggestions on getting him to come around....... :rolleyes: He has a username and EVERYTHING! He just won't post. :confused3 :rotfl:

I've been around for a while, but I don't post that much. I mostly lurk, or I seem to post mostly on the threads relating to special education.

Hi Dan! When will you be back in Atlanta?

P.S. I miss "Stepharoonie!"

I'm not "old", but I'm developing a bit of a patina. :rotfl:

I came to the DIS when I was researching for our 2nd trip, which was in October of 2000. Our first trip was in 1999 - went once & we were hooked. It wasn't too long after coming home from that first trip that we starting our planning for Fall Break of 2000.

Got a new computer around that time & reregistered 'cause I couldn't remember my original password. Nice to see lots of old & new familiar "faces". I feel like I am mostly a lurker, but my post count is starting to make that hard to buy! Not sure anyone here really knows me, but I am always around. :wave:

We had one DIS meet here in Oklahoma a couple of years ago. Met some really nice people. Would love to be able to make another one sometime.

:wave2: another one of the middle of the road people here! I lurked for sometime and finally joined in July 2004.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter