DIS oldtimers (well newtimers too) where are you?

Another not new and not old timer checking in...:wave:

I've been around for awhile, but most of those years were on the trip planning boards. And that wasn't constant, but I would hang out only when planning a trip (I know, how boring :teeth: ). Only about a year or so on the Community Forum. So an oldie, but not really.

Tigger&Belle said:
I've been around for awhile, but most of those years were on the trip planning boards. And that wasn't constant, but I would hang out only when planning a trip (I know, how boring :teeth: ). Only about a year or so on the Community Forum. So an oldie, but not really.

Drum roll!!! T&B look at your post count!!!

Good Evening Dan!

I had been coming here since 1997...around that. Hum, It has been almost 1 year in May since I last had a Safari ride and breakfast with you ;)
do you remember? I was solo!

hope all is well with you and your family!

~Mikamouse! :)

I have been here forever... I can't remember the date, was it 97, 98?
Anyway, I read pretty much every day, but only post once in awhile. Nice idea for a post, Dan.

An old oldtimer checking in here! Hello, everybody! :wave:

Dana, I heard through the grapevine you got engaged. What a lucky man your fiance is! :sunny: Congratulations! I wish you every happiness.

Hi, RobinRS! Long time, no see! And hello to everyone else!

Hi all!

My "real" anniversary just passed--it was Feb.22, 2000! So this is my 6th year!

I didn't even know what a message board was when I stumble onto the DIS! I never lurked though. I started posting right away and ticked someone off my first day! Ack!

There were some great times here way back when...terrific laughs. And we've lost several along the way which is always sad.

I'm here and have been around for a while! Thanks for starting this thread, Dan!

Not an old timer but not a newbie either. I have loved coming here to lurk almost every day. I have only been posting on the CB about 1 1/2 years.

Thank you Dan for starting this thread. I always look forward to reading your posts. There are so many DIS posters we no longer see that I miss immensely. :wave: :wave:

Hi Dan, nice thread!

I think I started reading these boards before I had baby #3, and hard to believe, she'll be starting school in September....time flies!!

Wow...some names on here make me smile....:)
and I haven't been doing much of that on the DIS CB lately .

Thanks Dan and hello to all!

Well, holy moly, as Preshi always said (hey, Meagan, where are you, check in??), this thread is off to a super start. :cool1: So many here already, sure hope a lot more jump in to say hello. :goodvibes

As for me, I am here 7 years in April, learning for our late '99 family trip. And the DIS made such a difference in how nice that trip was, memories for a lifetime. Lots of memories here too, with so many; online, in person, with you, your families, your friends. We have had some fun times here.

Happy Friday everyone and a big :wave: to the leader of our pack Dan. He always makes us smile. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter