Dis Old Fogies - Clubhouse is now open for Lasting Memories, Food Fights and Chats

Status
Not open for further replies.
...*sniff* *sniff*...did I smell BACON??!?!?! :hyper:

Just for you......and it's even American bacon!

1108SanFrancisco004.jpg

Massage and Chiro day today. I so need an adjustment. I have a pain in the neck to match Genie's 1000 year old crick!

Good morning everyone! Focus are you back?

:wave: Hi guys! Yep, we got back last Sat. Did the overnight flight so I was up all night. I don't know how PIO does it. I can't sleep at all on a plane & after about 3 - 4 hours, I want OUT! :rotfl: I worked Mon & Tues & ran our work Xmas party Tues night.

Anyway, the trip was very nice. I was hoping for better weather, most of the days it was 65-68 ish & cloudy. Rained Sun & Mon AM. At least we weren't sweating as we toured the parks. We thought it was really busy for early Dec. LOTS of kids. DH wondered if kids don't go to school in California. Told him they're probably all home schooled. :lmao:

We really enjoyed Radiator Springs Racers. Got lucky & Indiana Jones was running Friday, we hadn't planned on getting to ride it, but we got on with only a 15 min wait. We did the Walk in Walt's Tour & got to see his apartment. That was very cool. And we were given tickets to Candlelight Processional by a CM at random Wed. Curt Russell was the narrator & was wonderful. CP was so impressive, many more singers than at WDW. It was beautiful.

What have I missed around here?

:wave: Hi guys! Yep, we got back last Sat. Did the overnight flight so I was up all night. I don't know how PIO does it. I can't sleep at all on a plane & after about 3 - 4 hours, I want OUT! :rotfl: I worked Mon & Tues & ran our work Xmas party Tues night.

Anyway, the trip was very nice. I was hoping for better weather, most of the days it was 65-68 ish & cloudy. Rained Sun & Mon AM. At least we weren't sweating as we toured the parks. We thought it was really busy for early Dec. LOTS of kids. DH wondered if kids don't go to school in California. Told him they're probably all home schooled. :lmao:

We really enjoyed Radiator Springs Racers. Got lucky & Indiana Jones was running Friday, we hadn't planned on getting to ride it, but we got on with only a 15 min wait. We did the Walk in Walt's Tour & got to see his apartment. That was very cool. And we were given tickets to Candlelight Processional by a CM at random Wed. Curt Russell was the narrator & was wonderful. CP was so impressive, many more singers than at WDW. It was beautiful.

What have I missed around here?

Welcome back!

I don't know if you've missed too much. We all seem to be pretty busy with 3D lives; now that Christmas is 12 days away. Did I mention....Christmas is 12 days away???? :faint:

If you got to go on IJ, then you really lucked out! I gather it's been playing up lately.

Good evening everyone.

Nice to hear that you had a great time Focus at the DLR during the Holiday season.

I will be on the road again for a basketball tournament with my High School team in Anderson, CA. It is about less than 3 hours up north from Sacramento which will be a long drive. I will be leaving tomorrow and getting back on Saturday.

At least I got in a few updates from my DL & WDW TR before I left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter