Dis Old Fogies - Clubhouse is now open for Lasting Memories, Food Fights and Chats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent.

It will be quiet on the Dis the next couple of weeks, what with you busy with basketball, Angela away in Hawaii and Alison on a cruise.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you have the chance to get plenty of rest and comfort food. I got rid of a cold a few weeks ago, and feel like I came close to buying it back being out so late last night!

Excellent.

It will be quiet on the Dis the next couple of weeks, what with you busy with basketball, Angela away in Hawaii and Alison on a cruise.

It is going to be quiet with Angela and Alison on vacation.

I am about to go to bed so I can rest. I will talk to you later. Have a great day PiO.

Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Hope you have the chance to get plenty of rest and comfort food. I got rid of a cold a few weeks ago, and feel like I came close to buying it back being out so late last night!

Sounds like you could have potentially had a great Thanksgiving or an early Black Friday run.

For once I finished packing before midnight. I keep thinking I must have forgotten something since we're ready so early.:thumbsup2

Have fun in the clubhouse while I'm gone, I'll try to pop in once in a while on my phone.

Good for you Angela! It waits to be seen if I can get the car loaded tomorrow. Darcy will be here at 9AM to help. I just finished up the FEE gifts. I don't think I will ever be doing one again unless I simplify. Fran is pissed off at me for how much time it took to put them together.

Good evening everyone.

Have a great trip Angela.

Good evening and good night! I may not catch you again before I go!

I might have to wait until we get there since it's a morning flight.:rotfl2:

Heck, Bloody Mary's are the BEST way to start a vacation! At least you sleep for the plane trip!

It is going to be quiet with Angela and Alison on vacation.

I am about to go to bed so I can rest. I will talk to you later. Have a great day PiO.

I hope to check in here a little bit, we have 100 minutes of free internet. I hope Fran doesn't spend it all checking her auctions. My bets say we upgrade to the unlimited internet, but who's counting! :rotfl:

Good for you Angela! It waits to be seen if I can get the car loaded tomorrow. Darcy will be here at 9AM to help. I just finished up the FEE gifts. I don't think I will ever be doing one again unless I simplify. Fran is pissed off at me for how much time it took to put them together.

Good luck with loading tomorrow and have a magical cruise. Enjoy some relaxation in the sun.

I only do the FE when I have kids with me, they're too much work otherwise. Well I did it on the Panama cruise as part of a group since the cost was around $20 total for magnetic dry erase, one per cabin.

Good luck with loading tomorrow and have a magical cruise. Enjoy some relaxation in the sun.

I only do the FE when I have kids with me, they're too much work otherwise. Well I did it on the Panama cruise as part of a group since the cost was around $20 total for magnetic dry erase, one per cabin.

Yeah, we'll see after this one. Since there was no DIS on our last Disney Cruise, it's all new. I can see now why it's a bigger thing for the kids, but I wanted to try it all since it's been like 11 years!!!!!!

We found one Christmas gift so far. I say forget ironing. :rotfl2:

I would agree, but she doesn't want to pay for pressing.

We just dropped off all the apartment keys with a trusted tenant in case anyone gets locked out. Now for the final packing the suitcases.

I will check in from the boat before I have to put my phone on airplane mode.

I would agree, but she doesn't want to pay for pressing.

We just dropped off all the apartment keys with a trusted tenant in case anyone gets locked out. Now for the final packing the suitcases.

I will check in from the boat before I have to put my phone on airplane mode.

Have fun Alison. You so deserve this break and I hope things go well on board. Wish Fran good vacay from me and I hope she has a great time too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter