Dis Old Fogies - Clubhouse is now open for Lasting Memories, Food Fights and Chats

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsup2

Sleep well.

I hope to be back to my normal 3-day a week work schedule after Easter. So, I'm not around that much at the moment. Only nightshift.

Gone. Sleep helped, although my dad woke me up at 5:30 in the morning to tell me he'd left Delilah out in the yard. I fell back asleep and woke up half an hour later because she was barking :lmao:

It's a lovely afternoon here; but I can't be bothered doing anything. I really should get out and enjoy the sunshine. Is it warming up in the Windy City?

Not yet, no. It's pretty cold tonight and I think we have more snow coming. I'm really hoping the snow goes away and that it warms up soon, since I'm tired of dealing with it. It's March, it needs to start getting warm again :lmao:

Yes, I can believe it :)

I had to call my sister earlier today, since it's her birthday. She's 27! It occurred to me this afternoon (my mom and I were at Costco and she commented on some nice plastic plates) that I'm going to be 30 next year. That's kind of bizarre to realize.

I had to call my sister earlier today, since it's her birthday. She's 27! It occurred to me this afternoon (my mom and I were at Costco and she commented on some nice plastic plates) that I'm going to be 30 next year. That's kind of bizarre to realize.

You're an Old Fogie!!!

Just wait until you come to the realization that your going to be 65 in 5 more months. :sad2::sad::scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter