Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

Hi Fogies!
It's been forever since I've been on the DIS.
I miss you guys!!!
I'm going to try to hang around more. Hopefully I won't get lost again!
:rolleyes1
-Tracey

Thanks for missing me!!! :love2:
I've had a wretched time since my mom died. March 8 makes 2 years. I'm trying really hard to force myself back to normal. Though I'd start in my HAPPY PLACE! :tink:

Welcome back, Tracey!

Sorry you've had a wretched time and I hope that you're heading back to normality.
You know we're here, right?

Good evening fogies.

It's been an up and down day, went to my Great Aunt's funeral and saw some family members we haven't seen in several years. Life has a way of slipping by too fast sometimes.

....hope everyone has a:
Wonderful-Happy-Valentines-Day-Graphic.gif

Good evening fogies.

It's been an up and down day, went to my Great Aunt's funeral and saw some family members we haven't seen in several years. Life has a way of slipping by too fast sometimes.

Condolences. So sorry to read this.

This old fogie is looking for a job after taking 11 years off to stay home with my kids. I feel old! Even 11 years ago I was up for whatever challenge came my way. I no longer feel that way.

With my credentials I can do several things, but I am going to have to be a little pickier this go-around or I won't be able to handle it.

Yesterday I met with a friend who is a professional resume and cover letter writer and she is going to get my resume updated and my first two cover letters written. I am not that great on selling myself, I hate sounding like I am bragging, but she makes me sound good!

Very excited to go back to work, but also glad I may be bringing in income to cover college expenses for my kids.

Dawn

This old fogie is looking for a job after taking 11 years off to stay home with my kids. I feel old! Even 11 years ago I was up for whatever challenge came my way. I no longer feel that way.

With my credentials I can do several things, but I am going to have to be a little pickier this go-around or I won't be able to handle it.

Yesterday I met with a friend who is a professional resume and cover letter writer and she is going to get my resume updated and my first two cover letters written. I am not that great on selling myself, I hate sounding like I am bragging, but she makes me sound good!

Very excited to go back to work, but also glad I may be bringing in income to cover college expenses for my kids.

Dawn

Good luck with the job search. Hope something comes along for you.

Dawn
Welcome to the old fogie thread…I hope you find a job..

:wave2: back atcha! I spent today walking around DL in the rain. The one day I have planned to go out there and it rains for the first time in a month! We ended up spending most of our time drinking in bars!

....I suppose that DL in the rain is better than home in the sunshine...

We did go on two rides. We had VIP viewing for the parade and fireworks but both were canceled due to the rain. The family I was hanging out with was from your neck of the woods (kind of). You yourself said they were no where near, but closer than from say Denver or Kansas. They were from Buffalo.

Sorry to read about the rain during your visit Alison. It has been sprinkling here in NorCal. I will be down there next weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter