• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – Six of One, Half Dozen of the Other. Makes No Difference!

Sounds like everyone has been busy lately. Our budget season has started so the craziness begins for me.

My random thought for the day...when is all the hype over the Super Bowl going to be over, I'm so tired of it. Almost as much as all the political junk.

The Super Bowl junk has only a couple days but tye political crap will drag on for months. I would love it if Trump got thrown out on his bum!

Last edited:

:wave2: Wow, everyone's been busy around here.

Our internet issues appear to be fixed for now. Now I can DIS again. :woohoo:

I meant to welcome YoYo back yesterday, but it was kind of hectic after she posted. Glad to see you back.

Fogies! don't forget to check in!

Hi Fogies!
It's been forever since I've been on the DIS.
I miss you guys!!!
I'm going to try to hang around more. Hopefully I won't get lost again!
:rolleyes1
-Tracey

Hey Tracey! Welcome back to the DIS! We've missed you around here. It's been kind of slow on the Fogies thread, people seem to be busy around here.

I know the feeling! No rest for the Wicked (Queen) :smickey:
LOL - Really busy around here too!!!

Thanks for missing me!!! :love2:
I've had a wretched time since my mom died. March 8 makes 2 years. I'm trying really hard to force myself back to normal. Though I'd start in my HAPPY PLACE! :tink:

I've had a wretched time since my mom died. March 8 makes 2 years. I'm trying really hard to force myself back to normal. Though I'd start in my HAPPY PLACE! :tink:

I'm sorry you have been having such a tough time. I can't even imagine what it is like to lose a parent. :hug:

Welcome back and I understand completely, the first few years after my mom passed were a blur of just putting one foot in front of the other to keep moving and to keep life as normal as possible for our kids. Hugs.

:hug: I understand. You sure have been missed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter