Dis Old Fogies Clubhouse – New Lease negotiated FO(U)R the next 250 pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too :( Maybe you guys can come if I get into the program :teeth:
Hmmm ... 2015. That may be doable!

I'd love to go to Europe, I've just never had the chance (or the money). Maybe someday.
You sound like me when I was in school. I was convinced I'd never be able to go outside of the US. Thank goodness I planned, scrimped and saved so I could travel. Here's to your someday! :thumbsup2

OMG! We just came from the most amazing event. Dinner was pretty good, but we sat with Marty Sklar and after dinner were treated to a somewhat private concert put on by Robert Shermsn in the Enchanted Tiki Room! When I say semi private I mean there were 100 or less of us present.

AND PIO there was no one telling us that video was prohibited so I caught a bunch of it on my phone! As soon as I figure out how to get it on my computer I'll send it to you. Then I'll try to figure out how to post it.
OMG! Congratulations and I hope you can figure out how to post it. :worship:

I'm at the cinema waiting for Despicable Me 2 to start. It's a charity preview and it's full of kids and people wandering about, coming in late. I wish it would hurry up and start!
So, how was it? I know it's on our list of movies to see this summer.

popcorn::

Then I went out shoe shopping. Nothing exciting.
:confused3 You put shoe shopping and nothing exciting in the same paragraph? Shoe shopping is always exciting. You just need to come and go shoe shopping with me! :dance3:

We'll see if I can figure out how to post it. Seems it's really large files, tried to email and didn't work, but it's late, well not REAL late but it's 10PM and since I got up at 9AM after going to sleep at 2:30AM I'm not doing too good. I need to go to sleep. Fran has been sleeping all day. She went to the Auto Club and came back and went to sleep, woke up for dinner and back to sleep. I've been up all day. No, I'm not bitter, but I'm sure tired!!!!!

We'll see if I can figure out how to post it. Seems it's really large files, tried to email and didn't work, but it's late, well not REAL late but it's 10PM and since I got up at 9AM after going to sleep at 2:30AM I'm not doing too good. I need to go to sleep. Fran has been sleeping all day. She went to the Auto Club and came back and went to sleep, woke up for dinner and back to sleep. I've been up all day. No, I'm not bitter, but I'm sure tired!!!!!

Hope you're getting some rest.

Can you load it into Photobucket? If so, then I think you can post a link.

Certain things hurt, but as long as I wear my braces at night, it's tolerable. The things that tend to bug the most are piping the cream cheese icing (that stuff is THICK) or using any spatula besides my favorite. The one I like to use has an allegedly ergonomic handle. It just seems to feel better in my hand.

And yes, I'm getting quicker at finishing them :) I got a 1/2 sheet cake done in maybe twenty minutes today. I did red roses on it, since it was just for the cold case, not an order.

:hug:

:thumbsup2

Dana they look excellent!

Just cleaning up the mess from today. Then I went out shoe shopping. Nothing exciting. Happy birthday Dana! What day is it?

Thanks! :yay: My birthday was actually two weeks ago, but thank you :) :hug:

Hmmm ... 2015. That may be doable!

You sound like me when I was in school. I was convinced I'd never be able to go outside of the US. Thank goodness I planned, scrimped and saved so I could travel. Here's to your someday! :thumbsup2

Well, right now, I have absolutely no idea if I'm going to be able to get into the program. I'm hoping, but I won't know for sure for a while. I don't even start school until January, and the internship is the last three months.

I'm sure I will eventually, but that eventually is so far off right now :lmao: At least I've done a bit of domestic travel.

Made it through today, but nothing difficult in fact a lot of dining out and a show. Pretty good day!

YoYoAurora, it was really great. I loved it, heaps better than Wreck It Ralph! You didn't need to have seen the first one to get this one, either, even though I have. I loved it. It's a keeper :thumbsup2

It wasn't supposed to be, but they changed it to 3D at the very last moment, like just after the first ad played! I don't like 3D though, it hurts my eyes. I watched it without glasses :thumbsup2

I wonder why?

In any case, Despicable Me 2 is on my list to go see. But DS has emphatically told me that he's getting too old for animated movies! :scared1:

I wonder why?

In any case, Despicable Me 2 is on my list to go see. But DS has emphatically told me that he's getting too old for animated movies! :scared1:

I don't know. The only thing I can think of is having had lasik surgery on my eyes years ago. I just feel like I've got too much eye strain or mind strain watching 3D. It's funny, though, watching 3D without the glasses is just like my eyes were before surgery - nice and blurry :rotfl:

I don't think you can ever be too old for animated movies :goodvibes

I wonder why?

Or wonder why the last minute change? I don't know. It was a hospital charity fundraiser screening so maybe it was to be nice?

Good morning, playing catch up. On the bus going to Frisco. No plugs on the bus! Dang it! How is everyone?

I wonder why?

I was lost not knowing which movie Marlea saw. Now I understand. I was too tired to go back and look it up! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter